Sign in to follow this  
wolfrider

Episode #8: Starved For Entertainment

Next episode: CBS, Wed, Nov 7 8:00 PM

Starved for Entertainment New

Boredom leads the pioneers to put on a talent show, but one kid takes the stage to make a surprising statement. Also, Kentucky natives Kennedy and Savannah prepare a Southern dinner, and it kindles a longing for home in one of them to the point of wanting to leave Bonanza City.

It seems like each episode I'm going "who is that"? They've done a good job slowly introducing everyone.

edit: Savannah was one of the ones that didn't want the chickens killed.

this was a very boring episode.......

i have to make a comment about laurel.......will anyone ever give that girl a star?? she deserves one more than the winner of the talent show! she had the best talent (omg! that girl can sing! she gave me the chills!) but anywho, i think that she should be given the star. her team LOVES her, she's a great leader, she's a hard worker, and a morale boost when needed.

Ex-council-member Mike, who used to lead the red team, spoke about Laurel's merits in one of the confessional segments during this last episode. He was very praising. It could be a foreshadowing of something good for Laurel.

I'm wondering if new team leaders will be picked after the teams are shuffled up. It would seem only fair to me that a new team pick their own leader. We'll see, I guess.

the teams are being shuffled up? i must have missed something!

i just hope they recognize her soon! she's a huge asset to the town!

This was posted a while back, and some of it has yet to happen.

image4du8.jpg

Good get Guylan off the council Mike is a far better leader then him. Although I think DK would be the best leader of all the red's. Laurel can't win the star because she is on the council but she does deserve one no doubt!!!!

I would like to see Green replace Laurel with Michael so she could have a chance to earn a star.

Fuskie

Who thinks Mike has slipped comfortably into general citizenship, relieved to not have to deal with the pressure (or the ABC gum)...

LOL abc gum. A childhood stalwart. These kids are older though, so they know that abc gum is gross.

I agree Fuskie, Mike really has just settled right in as a citizen. He still seems to be working pretty hard though, and that's really cool. Giving Taylor a prop: she seems to be picking up a little bit of work ethic too. Time will tell.

It's great to see more and more kids being featured! Now we can make better suggestions of who would be the best new Council members if they shuffle them again. I'd say DK is right on for red. Zach is doing ok for yellow, better than Taylor anyway, and might as well stay unless yellow gets Michael or Sophia. Green, Laurel is great but needs a chance to prove herself as a citizen and it's time to see if Sophia could handle leading in truth. Blue, I think Blaine seems to have a level head even though he follows Greg around like a shadow. He also appears to pull Greg back and calm him down at times. If that's the case maybe he should be given the reigns so we can see how he is at leading.

LOL abc gum. A childhood stalwart. These kids are older though, so they know that abc gum is gross.

The funniest part of the abc conversation was Baron's response to it: "Or did you mean CBS gum"

:animated_rotfl:................but I'm not rubbing it in or anything.

Yeah, I agree Joa, I was trying to hide the fact I was rofl at that. :)

I thought it was cute..... :)

But it made me :animated_rotfl: too.

Luv ya Baron :heart:

I'm really looking forward to next weeks show....see how the districts are redrawn, and the equality thing.

Hey that one must of passed me by when I was a kid. Its OK though, have a laugh at my expense. I have a thick skin. :P