Sign in to follow this  
wolfrider

Episode 9: 11/15/2007:just Don't Eat The Apple (spoilers)

Very funny Weazle I liked it and Joes ball explanation to . Oh and thank you Weazle for crediting Mortys for your forum , just don't mention my name . lol.

Update , Update , Update

Survivor : China Episode 9 Preview

In the next episode , James begins to step up as a leader now that the big grizzly is gone . The castaways will also be participating in one of Jeff's favorite challenges , where they can either choose to eat or choose to compete for the immunity idol . It is a telling challenge on who thinks they are so safe they don't need immunity and it never ever fails to back fire on one of them.

View early Preview

Ps: for you CBS fantasy players James sings a song to wake every one up in the morning , worth 40 bonus pts

Is the reward challenge boat trip one where they stay overnight? I can't remember and it would sure help my bonus points if it was!!!!

Oh and thank you Weazle for crediting Mortys for your forum , just don't mention my name . lol.
NP. I can't take any credit for this stuff. I just gather information where I read it.

If they get mad at me, I tell them go talk to Wolfrider. LOL j/k :P

The castaways will also be participating in one of Jeff's favorite challenges , where they can either choose to eat or choose to compete for the immunity idol ...James sings a song to wake every one up in the morning
I wonder if this refers to Frosti or James...where it says this challenge always backfires on someone. (You know Jeff will be quick to point out who thinks they're safe, too.)

And for some reason, Frosti thinks he's "in" with the Fei Long tribe. Maybe there's something they're not showing but Frosti's got several things working against him:

1) He's in the minority tribe, Zhan Hu. I think he's still considered "one of them" by the original Fei Long tribe, except for Courtney.

2) He's strong, smart, young and he hasn't pissed anyone off yet.

3) He knows about the Hidden Immunity idol - but of course at this point, who doesn't know?

4) He's getting too close to Courtney and that threatens Todd and Amanda's alliance.

5) He's under the assumption that since he's a swing vote, he's all important - if he's watched the show at all, you know that most of the time, the swing voter means the kiss of death. As the swing voter, P.G. and Erik don't completely trust him and James, Todd, Amanda and Denise can't either. Being in alliance with Courtney don't mean squat!

Of course, if it's referring to James, I can definitely see it backfiring on him. I've read he gets a bit cocky and definitely his personality is coming out more and more. And I must say I'd be a little more than annoyed if someone started singing to me to wake me up.

New Longer Preview from ET Online

Short written story :

"Survivor: China" said "zai jian" [good-bye] to JEAN-ROBERT last week when the 36-year-old professional poker player became the ninth person voted off the island.

"It's Christmas," COURTNEY declares, happy with the results of the previous night's vote. "There's no Jean-Robert in the bed. Camp without Jean-Robert is much nicer, and I think everyone else is happy to have him gone. Jean-Robert was such a complainer and demanded people to fetch him things."

But the vote was close, and Jean-Robert's wasn't the only name on the ballot.

"I had a narrow escape last night. I had three votes," JAMES realizes on tonight's episode," airing at 8 p.m. on CBS. "The odds of me getting kicked off with two [immunity] idols are not that high. From now on, I will have them with me at Tribal Council."

James isn't the only one who was shocked by last week's vote. DENISE, who thought she was part of the former Fei Long tribe's alliance, found herself voting for PEIH-GEE, while everyone else in her alleged alliance wrote Jean-Robert's name on their ballot.

"We had a plan to get rid of the Zhan Hu people. I went with the original plan. It makes me feel on the outside, because I had an opportunity to switch and I decided to stay with the group I feel close to, and I still get backstabbed."

Both AMANDA and Courtney realize that Denise could swing her vote to the other alliance, and they are concerned.

"Denise was shooting daggers at Amanda and me," Courtney says. "By blindsiding Jean-Robert, we had to blindside her, too. It could come back to us."

But Watch the Video of Tonights show , the morning after the tribal council , is about 2 and half mins of useful info.

Video Click Here

Thanks for the info, wolf! I just went and switched from Denise to James on CBS team ;)

Thanks Kayo , I just went and looked and we all look pretty good for the week. Only two people have Frosti so they will lose a bit when he is booted off. but not to much they have good people for the other pics. The rest of us should not lose any points well except those that have Todd , will he eat or play same with Amanda will she Eat or Play and James . We know Frosti , Peih Gee and Eric all play in the Immunity Challenge.

With out boot sheet , just from what I got from the comercial of the next real show , not next weeks recap but the one on the 29th , count on James being the boot.

Sign in to follow this