Sign in to follow this  
wolfrider

Episode 9: 11/15/2007:just Don't Eat The Apple (spoilers)

More info as becomes available

Reward : Alliance testing boat trip

Immunity : unknown

From Survivor Fever:

Episode 9 Title:

"Just Don't Eat the Apple"

Airdate: Thursday, November 15, 2007 8 PM EDT

Episode 9: CBS Show Description

A new force to be reckoned with takes on the power players.

When one girl starts kissing and caressing someone outside her alliance, her allies are not happy

One vulnerable castaway may change his fate by

When one girl starts kissing and caressing someone outside her alliance, her allies are not happy

is this courtney? is that why poor frosti goes?

Gawd, I hope they get rid of Courtney. I think she is the girl and Frosti is the guy. I know the numbers now dictate that her alliance will keep her around at least for a while, but I would love to see her go and soon.

Me too Mendes! I really don't like her. I have a feeling that she will be around for a while still. One can wish I guess :animated_bouncy: I am curious what Wolf's take on this will be.

I would think that Todd would rather keep Courtney any day than Frosti. Frosti has strength on his side, something which Todd wants to eliminate.

Courtney / Frosti are surely the only ones they could be talking about. I think this is why Frosti gets eliminated.

Next Week on Survivor Pics: Courtsey of Survivor Pheonix , TDT and my own pics

s15e09promo001xz2.jpg

Courtney upsets some of her alliance partners when she starts flirting with someone outside of their group;

s15e09promo008mw1.jpg

s15e09promo014zz1.jpg

Todd Complaining but notice the hair looks freshly washed and the towell around his neck , did they always have towells.

s15e09promo017zn6.jpg

s15e09promo022rn0.jpg

s15e09promo037gi6.jpg

Part 1 :

Part 2

Episode 9: 11/15/2007: Just Don't Eat the Apple"

PRESS RELEASE

A NEW FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH TAKES ON THE POWER PLAYERS, ON "SURVIVOR: CHINA"

. A new force to be reckoned with takes on the power players.

That's a good catch with the IC! And Denise looks good! Well, better anyway :)

Okay all here is a late Sunday night posting hoping it is in time for early pics : WARNING NOT ALL OF WHAT I AM THINKING COULD BE RIGHT EXPECIALLY THE REWARD CHALLENGE BUT THE BOOT AND IMMUNITY WINNER IS.

First some Pictures to back up my thoughts and family please give me your thoughts as well:

s15e09shorta01wy9.jpg

pginwaterht7.jpg

lmbfrosti1lg8.jpg

lmbfrostifg7.jpg

frostiislimberdn1.jpg

Okay I believe these pictures of Frosti are on a challenge , not sure weather it is Reward or Immunity , but I think his acting up and showing his sheep like talent causes him to not win this one making him to slow. (counting sheep jumping the fence or is it wooden pole in this case.)

From all the pics and promo's so far this is that I think will happen , AGAIN KEEP IN MIND I DON'T HAVE CONTACTS THIS IS SIMPLE DEDUCTION .

PRESS RELEASE

A NEW FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH TAKES ON THE POWER PLAYERS, ON "SURVIVOR: CHINA"

Have you been to TDT wolfrider? They give you credit for something under the RC discussion for Ep 9. Go girl!

I think you're right about the pics being of Frosti. Recognize that stupid hat.

the reward challenge..........would eric really think he could sway amanda? i'd think he would want courtney or frosti instead. i'm thinking maybe amanda wins.........and she takes eric to try and sway him(just a thought)

edit: TDT says its a group reward (sorry) challenge......two teams. could be how erik and amanda end up together

So if Frosti is out this week, do you think it's a unamimous vote or is someone else being eyed?

Asking for my fantasy points, of course. :)

i'm guessing james will get a few votes......but that's all it is, a guess

Well, don't worry about it too much since the FS.net site is down again. I wanted to see my picks prior to the deadline to make sure I liked them. Can't get passed the forum page. This looks like an epi 7 again.

must have just happened chatter........i was on there earlier!

You know something told me earlier this morning to just get my picks in and I would always have some time to change if needed. Good thing.

This week is suppose to be a "ground breaking episode" Unfinished business, not headed back to camp...

what about there being an immunity challenge immediately?

Ugh, still can't get in....I want to change my reward challenge pick. This is not good since I will lose my early bonus if I change it. 1 hour left...

UDATE , UPDATE , UPDATE :

Reward challenge is drums , seems they have to bounce a ball between each other on drums.

On the Red team for sure is PG, Todd and James and either Denise or Courtney.

On the Yellow team is Eric , Frosti and Amanda and either Denise or Courtney. (I am hoping for Denise so she gets to participate in boat trip)

Yellow Team Wins : (which explains the pic earlier of Frosti doing the sheep jump for joy over the bar , note he has his hat on in pics of reward and the flip)

s15e09shortc062td4.jpg

s15e09shortc068sa1.jpg

s15e09shortc114lh7.jpg

s15e09shortc115ay8.jpg

Next is the Immunity Challenge and we have all seen that Peih Gee Wins that one (per shots of her wearing necklace at TC)

The object has something to do with knives , cards and questions and answers. The only pics we have of this one is Frost participating

(good indecation he don't win and is the boot ) with a female in front of him that I believe to be Peih Gee ( not sure if it means anything)

s15e09shortc106se7.jpg

The reason I think that is Peih Gee is the clothes , all the girls wear the bandana like that but she does it more and earlier pics of her wearing

the color garment of what she is wearing in pic above.

s15e09promo034ug8.jpg

and at earlier IC

s15e06prqy1.jpg

So here is my final guess well that is unless something else develops

PRESS RELEASE

Glad you guys wer able to get in...I got lucky in that I already had Amanda in for reward. Thank goodness because I finally got in but I was two minutes late on the clock. I hope this does not continue with the site going down. I hope even the ones that pick late put something in early so they can change it if they want later.

It's running fine now, so hopefully that was just a hiccup.

Sign in to follow this