Sign in to follow this  
wolfrider

Episode 8: 11/8/2007: High School Friend Contest (spoilers)

Oh, i see....now. When in doubt...read carefully :animated_bouncy: Sorry about that chatter, glad it wasn't you though but too bad for the other guy. Hope he finds something soon.

Thank you Chatter I was about to post all that myself , good thing I read all the post . Sorry if I am slow this week busy trying to get an internet business off the ground and working all day on it.

My picks for the Fantasy League on the .net was posted on our teams message board either today or last night , hope some of you check that if you need to know my pics.

toots since your not on our team I will post it in the future on the fantasy team thread but not the spoiler thread , sorry I was late getting the message today if you still want to know it is as follows.

Reward : James

Imm : Frosti

Safe : Amanda

Booted: Jean Robert

Mystery: Courtney

i'm with you except i'm thinking todd might utter the mystery word

Wolf, I have the almost the same picks. I have PG down for safe and I'm with Scuba, I picked Todd for the mystery.

Good luck all!!

By the way, if someone drops out of the morty's fantasy with CBS, I will gladly take their place. I missed it by 1 person this year...dang it!! :D

Pretty close myself except PG safe and Mystery...

thinking PG might chat with Courtney on making an alliance....hmmm

From Survivor Phoenix

s15e08sportspip01pb6.jpg

Okay I have a few more thoughts on this week now. I still think James wins the Reward and the party.

I am not sure who wins the Immunity could be Frosti or I can see Peih-Gee or Eric winning it which would explain why they are safe this week.

Now for the two that bring there bags I am no longer sure it is Peih-Gee and Eric . I think one of them is sure there safe this week , we know Peih Gee has 5 people with her to get someone out ( Jean Robert I believe) .

And in the last Voice over pic James says :

That would be a big mistake

I believe James may be aware of the plot or if not I some how think he will still bring his bag to the TC if for no other reason then to have one of the idols in his possesion.

I still believe that it will be Jean Robert to leave this week.

Hey wolf...have you heard about the following (quoted) in the complaint area of the forums?

Keep in mind, Commissioners, that you DO have the power to use the Proxy Picks feature to reenter picks for Episode 7 and get the points that you feel are due.

This will require each member of your Tribe using the "Edit My Entry" function to give you permission to modify their picks for Episode 7. The Proxy Picks link is on your Tribal Commissioner linkbar.

No Chatter I haven't been there today , but I will surly go take a look now . I thing our commisioner and I hope she reads this goes take a look as well. What ever is decided I am in.

Wolf - I just think it would be wrong to do it for some of the people/teams and not for the rest who entered.

It appears some of the other tribes have had their commissioner enter edited perfect Proxy picks for epi 7. I gave Sharonda permission to enter Proxy picks for me. We all might as well if nor we will be left out! Just Plain Joe gave instructions on the FS.Net message board

I added permission to mine. I really think this is wrong but I don't want to be penalized for not having a proxy done. UGH!!!!

Okay I haven't got tonights Commercial but saw it and I just had to post real quick that JR says To James I have the Hidden Immunity Idol. But in the Preview below you see hear him saying to James " You have Two hidden Immunity Idols ?" So James must of told him that he had them after JR told him he had it and that is where JR begins using the God Father routine and ask James if they are together or not.

So it definately is him that searches for it at night . And he is the confident one that thinks he can not be sent home.

Biger longer and more informative Jeff Probst Preview of Episode 8 (Click Here)

s15e8jppreviewvideo2100pt0.jpg

its going to be soooooooo nice to see JR leave tonite!

What do people consider a Survivor spoiler?

Example, by watching the promos for survivor, I might not be able to predict who's going to be eliminated that week, but it doesn't take much to figure out who's not going to be eliminated. :animated_bouncy:

I was wondering what you was doing here , you don't look at this stuff. Yes dear spoiling for the most part is just the comercials and stills of it , research and reasonable deduction. Some people do have some insider tips , I know a few people but I don't ask.

So I guess tech, I am not really spoiling just making intelligent guesses.

One quick update on the boat sink compition , I made a mistake saying Courtney was on James, Amanda and JR's team , she is on the red team that is why the red boat.

Red Team is Peih Gee , Courtney in the boat , Eric and Frosti

Yellow Team is JR , James , Todd in the Yellow Boat and Amanda

The three not in the boat have to fill and sink the other teams boat , so JR , James , Todd and Amanda win the reward party . Denise does not get picked so sits out . This is like school yard you Jr picked James , James picked Todd and Todd picked Amanda.

So I was accurate on what the challenge is and that James is the winner or one of them. Good luck tonight all

Dang, I didn't see Courtney winning the IC though! Got that one wrong!

I was gonna go into the chat room tonight, but I don't have java! Like I was supposed to know that :). So I'm still waiting for it to download.

*twiddling thumbs*

stupid dialup.....

Wolfrider wrote:

So I guess tech, I am not really spoiling just making intelligent guesses.

To me there is a pretty obvious pattern to how they edit the Survivor promos. If they ask "Will XXXX be the next to leave?" Well, guess who's not leaving this week! With all the promo hype about voting james this week, I would have been shocked if they actually did :animated_bouncy:

TAR is probably worse when it comes promos about who won't be the last to arrive at the final pitstop.

ummm...................where was the courtney winning immunity spoiler??? that came out of left field!!!

No kidding. I was SHOCKED! :animated_shocking: But I will say if James shows up to Tribal again without those idols, and goes home, then he deserves it. The dumbest move in survivor history would be James getting voted out when he has 2 idols. Glad he is still there.

I suggest you don't read what I am going to be writting here if you don't want to know spoilers, but then again this is a spoiler thread LOL...

OK I am working on trying to figure out what happens with James, cause he's supposed to get booted not this coming up episode, but the next... He should still have at least one of the HII... Right now I am thinking that they either do blindside him, or Todd blows up and says something to him about giving one back and he does give it back to Todd... If that happens then I hope Amanda is the winner and not Todd... We know out of the F3 Courtney won't win, so I am hoping it will be Amanda if Todd blows up on James...

I agree Yana. I really wish James would win the whole thing, but I know he doesn't. So I hope, at this point, Amanda wins. Although I reserve the right to change my mind :P

fear not friends!! its rumored that james is going to be on the second all stars!!

Sign in to follow this