Sign in to follow this  
wolfrider

Episode 8: 11/8/2007: High School Friend Contest (spoilers)

THREAD OPENER MORE TO COME:

Episode 8 Reward Challenge: Unknown

Episode 8 Immunity Challenge: Unknown

tvguide magazine for 11/8

Survivor China: One lucky reward winner gets an invitation to the party of the year! Well at least it seems like the party of the year if your stuck in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do but collect water and firewood for hours at a time.

Episode 8: High School Friend Contest

vcs15ep8111voiceovercz5.jpg

Episode 8: 11/8/2007: High School Friend Contest

While everyone is sound asleep, one castaway begins searching for the Hidden Immunity Idol, collecting random items in the desperate hope that one of them might be it.

why would they need random things? unless this is pg, doesn't everyone else know what the idols look like?

There is only one person on the old fei long that did not know James had the two idols, and Peih Gee and Eric from old Zhan Hu know he has two in his bag after Jamies snooping. So it is pretty easy to guess that the person looking for an immunity idol , did not know before tribal council there even was one and is not given the information from (HIS) old tribe . So (HE) would be looking for it grasping at straws since the fake one saved his ass by being in someone elses hands.

1. While everyone is sound asleep, one castaway begins searching for the Hidden Immunity Idol, collecting random items in the desperate hope that one of them might be it. / JR

There is only one person on the old fei long that did not know James had the two idols, and Peih Gee and Eric from old Zhan Hu know he has two in his bag after Jamies snooping. So it is pretty easy to guess that the person looking for an immunity idol , did not know before tribal council there even was one and is not given the information from (HIS) old tribe . So (HE) would be looking for it grasping at straws since the fake one saved his ass by being in someone elses hands

2. One castaway becomes the Godfather after threatening a supposed ally not to double-cross him.

JR either does it again or it is a repeat of last show as a way to throw us

3. Overconfidence takes over the castaways, as seven of nine arrive at Tribal Council with no bags. Will one of them be sent home without their belongings?

Okay this one is tricky , (James, Todd, Frosti , JR, Amanda, Denise , Courtney ) do not bring there bags but (Peih Gee and Eric) do . But the reason for this is to blind side one of there own to let them think they are safe when in fact they are not and will go home with out there belongings . ( I believe this one to be JR )

Reward Challenge: James

"One lucky reward winner gets an invitation to the party of the year! Well at least it seems like the party of the year if you're stuck in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do but collect water and firewood for hours at a time."

(Why ) - James most able to win any physical challenge and last one was a mental . nothing to do but collect water and firewood for hours at a time." ( trick with the answer who would be the likely one to collect water or gather firewood for hours )

I think he takes either JR or Todd or both aka High School Friends.

good call on the JR searching for the HII.......never crossed my mind!

Do you really believe PG and Eric know that James has two immunity idols???

At this point, they know that James has two pieces of square wood that was shaped very similar to what Jaime claimed was an idol. Hers was tossed into the fire...couldn't it be possible that they MIGHT think that James has to souvenirs from his stay? Do they even know that the idols are in play? Did James tell them that he had them?

vcs15ep8114voiceovermz5.jpg

I do believe the original plan may be to blind side James this week , but from the new Promo release it looks like James may be aware of it. Also in the first one you see Peih Gee standing beside Denise and saying we have 5.

So although I think Todd wants to out James and I know this is weird but trying to save herself and Eric will side with Jame this week , getting Denise , Eric , Peih Gee , James thats 4 who else would help them , maybe courtney wanting Jean Robert gone.

Any thing is possible but I still see Jean Robert leaving with out his possessions and per my earlier post I still think James wins the reward so for now my predictions are this.

Reward Challenge: James

"One lucky reward winner gets an invitation to the party of the year! Well at least it seems like the party of the year if you're stuck in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do but collect water and firewood for hours at a time."

Immunity Challenge: Frosti

Boot : Jean Robert

oh and by the way Todd and Frosti checks the tree mail this week but looks like Todd has it in his hand.

Frosti wins immunity again, how very interesting.

Why would they think they could back door James when he is holding the HII? That would seem very ignorant. Unless Todd uses that so JR is sent home with 2nd most votes and Todd is not held accountable??

I am not sure that James wins reward or Frosti wins the Immunity , Frosti winning the immunity is just the most popular choice on the spoiling comunity right now . My choices may yet change its still early.

wolf, i need your picks by 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and did anyone else not get points for week 7 at fantasysurvivor.net?

I did not get points for epi 7 either...dang it!! I would have had lots of points for that epi too! I already have my picks in today and I printed them so that may make it easier if the site bites it again.

read at survivor skills that they too think frosti wins immunity.......

wolf, i need your picks by 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second that!

I did not get points either for episode 7; however it does show the selected ones if you had in early.

Do you really believe PG and Eric know that James has two immunity idols???

At this point, they know that James has two pieces of square wood that was shaped very similar to what Jaime claimed was an idol. Hers was tossed into the fire...couldn't it be possible that they MIGHT think that James has to souvenirs from his stay? Do they even know that the idols are in play? Did James tell them that he had them?

I think P.G. and Erik think there's a chance that James may have made the same mistake Jaime did and grabbed the wrong HII. Of course, I have no idea if J.R. knows about the HII. For all we know, Todd, Amanda, James, Erik and Frosti are the only ones we've seen in the vicinity of the HII, leaving P.G., J.R., Courtney, Denise with possibly NO knowledge of the HII or what it actually looks like.

I could definitely see J.R. or one of the Zhan Hu tribe grasping for straws at this one. I could definitely see J.R. leaving his possessions behind, thinking he's safe. Of course, I could see James doing the same thing really, thinking he's sitting pretty right now with two HII's.

I agree with the analysis that P.G. is trying to side with Courtney on getting rid of J.R. I picture it being Frosti, Courtney, Denise and Erik that P.G. is referring to as the "five right here".

Of course, next week might be a different story for James. I have read spoilers at Survivorsucks.com that suggest that James has the HII and doesn't use them because he thinks he's completely safe. And we know from the promo next week that Todd is really thinking about getting rid of James and from previous weeks that Todd wants to get rid of the stronger guys. So if not this week, next week I imagine James is gone.

Some of you may not have read this since it is still coming up....

All,

I apologize to one and all about the site outage. The site was down for the longest time since we came online 10 seasons ago.

The FS.NET site was hosted at the same place in which I was working. Unfortunately, on Tuesday, I was informed that the company was reorganizing and downsizing, and I was laid off. With that went two things: 1) the hosting home for FS.NET and 2) my ONLY computer that I work on.

For the next 3 days, I was scrambling to find a job (outlook is good), find a new host for FS.net and get my website and database files. Today (Friday, 11/2), I finally (!) got my files and began the process of getting the site to a new host. As of 10:39 PM, the site is back up and running.

This weeks scores will ALL be reset to zero out of fairness to everyone involved. No advantage will be given to anyone. This still needs to be done and should be finished in the next day or so.

Once again, my most humble apologies. I realize that we may have lost a bunch of people because of this, and for that, I am sorry. For those of you that are back...WELCOME!!! I missed you.

Thank you to those of you that offered help (Matt, thank you especially). It is nice to know that there is a rabid fan base out there that supports the fun we have.

Take care all.

- FS Tribemaster (Scott)

thank you for that chatter! i did not see that post.

Me neither-thanks, chatterbox!

I didn't see it either, thank you for re-posting chatter. Sorry to hear about your job. Hope you have lots of luck finding a new one soon!!

It wasn't me that lost my job...Mine is much tougher...raising kids!!! LOL.

No, the guy who moderates Survivor.Net lost his. I just reposted if off the site where he explained what had happened.

Sign in to follow this