Strategies (Ideas and Discussion)

CasperSabe

if any of them have really figured out the pairs (i thought they all had, but they often seem to be second-guessing themselves), then as HOH i think it would be smart to plan to break up suspected couples and get the leftovers to be on my side

Eric and James in the kitchen talking about Jenny lying about how Micheal punched a wall. Eric now feels bad about what happened...says Jenny is next to go.

That was just posted in live feed forum I knew it!!!!!

I knew it too ..

God I am hoping that Cappy can convince them to keep Mike if he gets mad enough about Jenny ..

lol I never thought of Eric swinging this way .. but man, I am just hoping .. lol

I have NO doubt that they mean AFTER Michael is gone. :(

Eric, James, Jenny, Sarah and Howie are outside talking about who should go next and it's all Kaysar isn't but Janelle is and now they are talking about Kaysar saying he doesn't masterbate and the fact that he refuses to talk to Howie about it and how funny that is... Eric is talking about how Howie was making him laugh because Kaysar asked Howie to stop and Howie just kept on asking... Had that been Mike it would have been sexual harrassment...

Ok, If I were on the losing side of April, Ivette, Beau, and Jenny. I would at least try the following. Remember, this is a game and anything goes.

First, everyone knows that it would be bad if Eric stayed in the house. So why not fight to make that happen, no matter the tactics? (Remember, I am against Eric staying, this is just a thought for the sheep....maybe they will see it after)

Votes now:

For Eric to stay:

April

Jenny

Ivette

Beau

For Maggie

James

Sarah

Howie

Rachel

Janelle

So Ivette, Beau, or even Jenny or April, go to Kaysar and company and say the following.

We are going to go along and vote with you, but we need one or 2 of you to vote for Erioc to stay, just so he doesn;t feel completely betrayed when he leaves. Chances are no one would go for it, but there is a chance that someone would be sympathetic and do it. That one vote would keep Eric, get rid of Maggie and then the fireworks would continue. I know watching from the outside, we would say no way. But if you are in that house and people know how devoted you are and that you don;t want somone to go out with no votes (ie, the sympathy vote James cast for Ashlea) it could be possible. Remember, there are still 4 days until the votes. If one of the sheep can convince someone that they will trade their vote just because it really messes with their morals? BAM, Eric is still in.

Dep

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name