Janelle

Chris9775

If Ashlea goes, which it's looking that way right now, Janelle will have a good shot at getting far, even if people are getting annoyed with her. Julie said that on the 3rd episode(the frist eviction night) she will revile the pairs, and also tell the houseguests everyone has a pair, isnt that what she said?, or i read it somewhere....... but my point is, if they do nomante Janelle week 2, and Ashlea is gone, she can tell everyone Ashlea was her parnter.......so they would most likely not evict her, b/c everyone but her has an automatic allencie................... They would most likely want someone who has a parnter out more than her who doesn't have a parnter left in the game. If Julie does tell the houseguests about the pair thing thursday......thats what I think will happen, So Janelle will get farther than the frist couple weeks regardless of how everyone likes her, she isn't a threat if she doesn't have a parnter and everyone else does.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree! I think Janelle is more smarter then she looks. I see her being this seasons Karen. Play it low and smooth and go with the flow thing but in the end turn it into turbo gear and its every wo/man for themself! Thats where Karen went wrong she didnt go all strong in the end just flowing along lasts only for so long.

Guest danigirl5991

i looked up both and under perzina theres pictures of girls that look just like the bb6 janelle and bios that say she appeared in movies but all the big brother sites say her last name is different but do also talk about her minnesota pagent.... i thought she was a waitress? a cover up?

Guest drama101

most likly i mean people prolly change at least last names so that people dont track them down... notice how on the show no one mentions last names...

Guest gosarah

I have never screamed at the television so loud since Bo didn't win American Idol!!!! LOL I was pulling for Jannelle SO hard! She did amazing!! If long-winded Julie hadn't stopped and made it so dramatic, Jannelle would have won for sure!! That must have made her nervous and she just froze and then hit the wrong answer. She knew she was wrong immediately. I felt so bad for her, because the guy who hates her the most and who WILL put her up for sure, just beat her in the last round. She should be so proud of herself, though. I hope now the others (Ivette) will see her as a force to be reckoned with!!

I dread this week watching and hearing Eric as HOH! It will make me sick!!!

Guest gosarah

Well, that's a crazy response. She just proved she could handle the pressure with that competition.

i was rooting for eric to win so he could put his paranoia to rest for one week

i agree.. she thinks that she can win using the guys with her body and looks.. she just didn't realize all the guys were not like Howie.. so now she is in trouble..

I did like her at one point and thought she was a beautiful girl.. but after i seen that was all she had to offer, I changed my mind..

After a few comments about Ivette and her family.. from her and Ashlea.. That her (Ivette's) family cleans her house.. I lost all respect for them both

I was rooting for Eric, but Janelle has been growing on me. EVERYONE underestimates her, & a lot of the time she proves them wrong, but the HGs STILL think she's dumb! It'll be fun watching her come up from behind them toward the end.

That being said, I was SHOCKED @ the racial slur she made about Ivette in the DR on tonight's show. I can't even believe CBS aired that!!!!!! Although Ivette isn't exactly my fave HG, that was uncalled for. I'm sure if someone had called Beau a n***** in the DR CBS wouldn't have aired it.

I was really wishing for Janelle to win to. I can't believe how Eric reacted when he won HOH. That's going to make him a target. I perceive that as he's going to be a strong threat and try his best @ everything. I wonder how the houseguests would've reacted if "The dumb blonde" would've won.

I was rooting for Eric, but Janelle has been growing on me.

I'm not sure if I like Janelle or I want to like Janelle because she doesn't like Eric... LOL

I was rooting for Eric, but Janelle has been growing on me.  EVERYONE underestimates her, & a lot of the time she proves them wrong, but the HGs STILL think she's dumb!  It'll be fun watching her come up from behind them toward the end.

That being said, I was SHOCKED @ the racial slur she made about Ivette in the DR on tonight's show.  I can't even believe CBS aired that!!!!!!  Although Ivette isn't exactly my fave HG, that was uncalled for.  I'm sure if someone had called Beau a n***** in the DR CBS wouldn't have aired it.

What racial slur did she call ivette? I must've missed that.

She called her a Latin girl in the DR but on the live feeds she and Ashlea were making off color remarks about Ivette being Cuban. Aslean commented that Cubans should be housekeepers and be washing her words. Not a direct quote but close to it

Okay, I understand about all those slurs except the Latin part. Isn't she Latino? What's so wrong about calling her Latin?

Both Janell and Ashlea had potty mouths and made some statements that were uncalled for. So did Ivette....I call it "even steve"; however, I prefer the way Ivette, James, Eric, April, etal are playing the game. They are Gamers!!

Janelle must now become a "gamer" or she will be gone quickly. Contrary to what is being said, Eric is after Michael, not Janell and will prolly put Mike and Kaysar up...

Peace

Guest gosarah

You say it was Ashlea that actually said it, though, right? Or was it Jannelle? What Ivette has been blabbing about Kaysar has really been obnoxious! Sometimes I think they forget the cameras are on them ALL the time. But even so, some of the things they say out loud, you (normally) wouldn't say to people you barely know. Strange! All I know is I cannot stand Ivette or Eric. I hope they go sooner rather than later.

But you know, Janelle and Ivette are at the same level when it calls for insults about each other.

Oh I totally agree, I'm not an Ivette fan @ all. I wanted to like her, but she's made it damn near impossible, lol. But Janelle's comment was uncalled for, simple as that.

Unless of course Ivette HAS made comments like that toward Janelle in the DR & CBS isn't airing it...or that airing Janelle's comment was a mistake...

Guest gosarah

I thought I just heard Eric say he was definitely putting up Jannelle and Michael.??? Anyone else hear this?

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name