Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Days of Our Lives

• Please log in to reply
1201 replies to this topic

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
OMG I cannot believe Sami shot EJ.

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
I didn't watch days at all over the holiday which is my favorite time of the year to watch. Was there any good Christmas miracles?

Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,843 posts
Wow, I'm surprised no one has been in this thread over the past couple of weeks. There have been many things happening just over the past week.

Now that everyone knows Rafe and the Faux Rafe are alive it's going to be fun watching the DiMera clan get out of this one. They never pay the price for their evil deeds. lol

I like EJ but I've got to admit it's been fun watching his world crumble around him the past couple of days. All the misery he's forced on others have returned in spades for him. Sometimes ya just gotta love karma!! Posted Image

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
I havent watched dool in so long id prolly be lost now.

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
Is that horrible horrible woman back yet?

I just about passes out when I heard she was coming back. The only thing that saved me from committing sucide was the fact that Jack was also returning.

I can handle Mr Goody-Two-shoes coming back, but not that hag that he is married to.

Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,843 posts
Echo, are you talking about Carrie or Marlena?

I'm happy to see all the veterans returning to the show. I felt it was a huge mistake when they started getting rid of them left and right.

Most of the vets will first air in September. Until then it's suppose to be turmoil thanks to the DiMera/Kiriakis war. Then we'll get to see Marlena/John, Austin/Carrie, Jack and Ivan. It should be an interesting fall.

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
Oh really! I will have to start watching in the fall. It;s the only time I can watch since my kids have the tv from morning until night...lmao Darn kids :animated_rotfl:

I have found the show the last few times I watched abit boring so hopefully bringing back older characters will change this

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts

Echo, are you talking about Carrie or Marlena?

I'm happy to see all the veterans returning to the show. I felt it was a huge mistake when they started getting rid of them left and right.

Most of the vets will first air in September. Until then it's suppose to be turmoil thanks to the DiMera/Kiriakis war. Then we'll get to see Marlena/John, Austin/Carrie, Jack and Ivan. It should be an interesting fall.

That horrible Marlena hag. I've hated her for nearly 30 years. I want someobody to push her in front of a bus. The rest are OK, but not that hag. She dumped Don Craig for no reason and he saved her ass a few dozen times over 10 years. What does Don get in return, he get written off the show while they keep that witch.

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
So did they really kill off Maggie after being on the show for nearly 40 years?

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
Maggie is dead???

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
I have not watched the past couple of days, but they pronounced her dead on monday or Tueday.... But you know soaps, a person could be shot, stabled, burned, and put into meat shredder, and still come back. Hell maybe it wasn't really Maggie, but her evil twin that suddenly showed up just in time to get killed.... And then of course REAL Maggie is being held against her will in a coffin by Stepheno. Posted Image ... I tell ya, some of this wacko stuff they come up with seem like rejected scripts from Scobby Doo Mystries.

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
haha That's so true! It's been MONTHS since I watched. I use to watch days and all my children every day,never missed a show.

Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,843 posts
They are not killing Maggie off the show. She's suppose to be in the hospital for a while due to complications but she will survive. In the meantime they are going to try to calm the war between the Kiriakis and DiMera families. It will be short lived however when a hired gun shoots at Stefano's son this week.

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
I want Marlena dead and she has not even come back yet... I could accept her being back if she came back as an evil bitch, that would be cool. Have John Black divorce her because she gone insane and thinks the entire world is out get her.

.... Come on now, would that the be cool. Got to be a lot better than the same old crap they been writing for years and years. Or how about this:

Jen: Jack, you did it again!
Jack: What?
jen: You know what?
Jack: What?
Jen: Go into the the bathroom.
Jack: Why?
Jen: You know why?
Jack: I have no idea what you are talking about
Jen: JACK!
Jack: What!
Jen: Stop saying 'What' all the time.
Jack: I'm not
Jen: Yes you do
Jack: I do not
Jen: Do too
Jack: Do not
Jen: Do too
Jack: Do not
Jen: STOP IT NOW... AND GO INTO THE BATHROOM AND PUT THE SEAT DOWN
Jack: I did
Jen: No you didn't beacuse the seat is up.
Jack: I didn't do it.
Jen: So some stranger came into our house in the middle of the night, used our bathroom while we were sleeping, and forgot to put seat down after using it?
Jack: Its possible.
Jen: JACK!
Jack: What!?

Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,843 posts
Wow, you write like Dena.

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts

Wow, you write like Dena.

Who's Dena?

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
I am guessing one of the writers for dool?

Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,843 posts
Dena Higley was the head writer at DOOL for the past three years. Corday finally wised up and fired her butt and decided to take the soap opera back to the way it was when his parents were running the show at Days. More romance, good story lines (for a change), strong loving couples. It was that way back in the 60's, 70's and part of the 80's. I welcome the change especially since they're bringing back a lot of the main characters from days gone by.

By the way... when I said you write like Dena I was being facetious.

Just so you know there are a lot of characters who are currently on the air who will be gone by the end of the month. Dario, Chloe, Kinsey, Quinn, Vivian, Gus, Carly and Taylor. I may be leaving somebody out of this list but I suppose they had to make way for the returning characters so quite a few got their dreaded pink slip.

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
I have to start watching this again. Now that the kids are back in school I can actually have the tv during the day..ha-ha

Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,843 posts
Jen, this would be a good time to start. Over the next couple of weeks they'll be wrapping up several storylines getting ready for the changes at the end of the month when all the veteran characters return to Salem. If you get confused just let me know and I'll be glad to help you stay on track. Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users