Posted 13 June 2010 - 02:51 AM

What's going on with Sami,Ej and Rafe?

#1162 Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,723 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:55 AM

Rafe left Sami when she withheld information from him regarding the Sydney kidnapping. Even though he continues his quest to find out who was actually behind it he feels he can no longer trust Sami.

Rafe went to South America to confront Anna about the kidnapping. Since he was out of town, EJ and Stefano saw their opportunity to kind of force Sami to live at the mansion along with her children. Soooooo, now she's living in the DiMera mansion trying to not get involved with EJ. She says she still loves Rafe but not sure if she should just give up on him and move on or whatever, lol

BTW EJ finally admitted to himself he's still in love with Sami. He started having extreme guilty feelings over what he did with Sydney but when Stefano figured out he was behind it he kinda blackmailed EJ into bringing the grandchildren to the mansion. Otherwise he would tell Sami everything.

I'm waiting for the day Sami finds out EJ was behind the kidnapping. The fur will fly! rofl

#1163 jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:26 PM

I heard somewhere that the truth about EJ will come out very soon. Unless they were talking about Stephano finding out.

#1164 Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,723 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:21 PM

I had a friend send me an e-mail the other day and she said she read some spoilers which said big secrets will be revealed about EJ and Chloe. That has to mean Chloe is pregnant but won't have a clue by whom. EJ and Stefano have been pretty reckless when it comes to talking about secrets out in the open where other people can overhear their conversations.

Like I said, I can't wait for Sami to learn the truth about the sydnapping. The fireworks should be a lot of fun!! rofl

#1165 jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 01:33 AM

I am gonna start watching it again. There is a site where I can go back and watch older ones that I have missed.

#1166 jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 01:47 PM

Aww DOOL has been very sad the last few days. But it's good to see so many old faces again. I really wish Jennifer would move back to Salem.

#1167 Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,723 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 10:05 PM

The week of 6/21 - 6/25 is going to be a very sad time. They will have Alice's funeral which tells me to have my hankies ready. That's OK though because I could use a really good cry right now, get it out of my system.

#1168 jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 03:05 AM

It will be very sad,because they are going to show older clips and stuff. That always gets me.

#1169 Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,723 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 07:43 AM

I've really enjoyed all the clips I've seen so far. I'm sure they will have plenty more this week. That's definitely one of the things I look forward to when previous characters return to the show. I love seeing the old hairstyles and clothes too! smile.gif

#1170 pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:33 PM

Ok I'm watching today, strictly for Alice, haven't watched in forever... I don't know who half these people are LOL..... I do wish they would get to the death part though and

WTF did Maggie do to her lips!!!!!! The trend in Hollywood to inflate your lips like a spare tire is really disturbing

#1171 Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,723 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:43 PM

If you watched DOOL back in the earlier days you should recognize a lot of the faces you'll see over the next few days. They've brought back about a dozen of the previous characters on the show with the actors who portrayed them. I've really enjoyed seeing the flashbacks. Alice was always so great dispensing advice to everyone in town. Her character will be missed. A lot. Posted Image

#1172 pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:52 PM

Yah the scenes for tomorrow with Kimberly and Shane got me excited..... that was the good old days!!

#1173 Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,723 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:02 PM

ITA!!! I loved it when Kim first started dating Shane. The story lines were so much better back then. *sigh*

Now she thinks he's dead, dropped off the face of the earth and either today or tomorrow he'll walk in the door and shock everybody, rofl

#1174 pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 09:17 PM

Damn them, I'll have to try and watch that!!

#1175 jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:39 PM

ive missed the last 2 days grrr. I will have to watch it online

#1176 Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,723 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 09:22 PM

You definitely need to watch the show which aired June 23rd. There was something happen which really surprised me and touched my heart. It was something I thought I'd never see.

I think they'll be having the actual funeral Friday and next Monday. So sad.

#1177 ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,503 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 11:28 AM

June?? What the heck?!?! You all are slacking off! I come here for my now updates since I don't have the patience to watch anymore but still want to know what's going on. Are Kim and Shane back for good? I really wish they would have played out her multiple personality thing longer when they did. That was some good stuff. Are they together now or what? Who else is back and what all is going on???

#1178 Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,723 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 12:23 PM

Honey, let me fill you in!! Posted Image

I've been offline for a couple of weeks which is why I haven't posted. Shane came back and resolved his issues with Kim. They flew off to California to live their lives together...and they lived happily ever after. Posted Image

I thought they did a pretty good job with Alice's funeral. They ended up bringing back about a dozen characters from days gone by and it was touching.

Flash forward to present day. EJ asked Sami to marry him. She didn't accept right away but after having a close encounter with Rafe in the gym at FBI headquarters (steamy kissing scene, lol) she actually told Rafe he needed to talk her out of marrying EJ. He basically said it wasn't his job but he could give her one good reason she shouldn't marry and he laid that huge kiss on her. She got all flustered with the kiss and left. She ran straight home and told EJ she would marry him (makes no sense but after all we ARE talking about Sami, lol).

Stephanie knew something was going on between Chloe & Philip. She's all paranoid Philip will screw things up with his marriage and Melanie will go running back to Nathan and she'll be out in the cold. (it's a shame they've turned her character into such a needy, pathetic woman)

Steph ended up hiding in the closet at Daniel & Chloe's place when she broke in to find something and they came home too soon. While she was in there, Daniel had to go back to the hospital & right after he left she calls Philip & asks him to come over. Of course they discuss her pregnancy & the possibility of him being the father. Now Steph believes she has to do anything in her power to keep the secret under wraps.

Rafe is getting closer to the secret about the sydnapping. He knows EJ did something horrible but not certain exactly what happened. He's hoping to discover the truth before EJ & Sami tie the knot.

Victor and Maggie have become good friends much to the chagrin of Vivian! lol Now she's plotting some kind of revenge against Maggie in the near future.

Now the big one! Hope had been taking sleeping pills because she couldn't sleep with all the stress of Ciara's kidnapping, splitting from Bo, etc... She started attacking the prominent men in Salem while she was under the influence of drugs. She had decided to kill Bo and almost succeeded. She put sleeping pills in his coffee then when he became unconscious she put him on the floor and poured gasoline all over him. The plot was blown when the police got an anonymous tip he was being killed. Fast forward to a few days later and she tried to stab him. He managed to get her in handcuffs and recorded her on film. He knew she was acting very strange & knew he had to capture what was happening on film because he was having a hard time believing it himself. She ended up passing out on the couch and when she woke up Bo confronted her with the truth. She didn't remember anything that happened but had to believe it when she saw it for herself.

Bo took her to the station and she was arrested for all the attacks. Arianna was cleared of being involved with the attacks even though she had spent some time behind bars. Arianna confronted Hope and told her she didn't know if she could forgive her for destroying her life. While she was in jail she broke up with Brady and lost her job.

Nicole blackmailed EJ once she found out he was responsible for the sydnapping. He gave her five million dollars. During all the Hope debacle, Nicole managed to steal Brady away from Arianna. When Brady discovered the money she got from EJ he turned dark and twisty. He's become very hard core, drinking a lot and said he was sick and tired of all the lies Nicole tells him. Today she managed to worm her way back into his life with yet ANOTHER lie! Posted Image You gotta give it to Nicole, she's hard core and never gives up when she wants something.

Whew! That's a lot but we are talking about a soap opera!! If you have any questions, ask away. I'm happy to fill in the blanks for you. Posted Image

#1179 Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,723 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 11:40 AM

All of the Days of our Lives fans need to watch the show this week! The proverbial doo doo is gonna hit the rotating device! lmao It's a must-watch! I won't tell you what's going to happen but I think you'll enjoy it!

If you haven't already done so, program those DVR's! Posted Image

#1180 jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 02:24 AM

It's about time the truth FINALLY came out!!! Sheesh, I was wondering if they were ever gonna get the truth out there. It almost looks like Sami is gonna forgive him??!!??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users