Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Days of Our Lives

• Please log in to reply
1201 replies to this topic

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
I agree.if Doc cannot be with John then I say fairwell to her.I wouldnt even mind if she was with Roman..lol
I just do not like her with North.I admit I was sad to see Belle leave the old Belle I should say.What do you think will happen with Sammi/Austin/Lucas and carrie story line?I think Sammi and Lucas were great togeather as do I think Carrie amd Austin are great.Do you think Jack will come back sometime this yr?lol
I think Jack will some how become cured and come back to find that Frankie and Jen are madly in love.

Blackcat3

Blackcat3

• Pip
  • 1,601 posts
Well there is one site I go to that has a bit of spoilers, and I kind of have answers to some of your questions, Jack is supposed to come back in the early spring, we will see him watching Jenn and Frankie, and you are right Jen and Frankie will be in love. I heard Jack will get cured and when he finally reveals himself he will have to almost fight Frankie for Jen. I know that Jack - Matthew Ashford is having some issues with the head writer and that is why he is not on as much, so we will have to keep our fingers crosses that butt munch James Riley wont fire him!

It would not bother me to see Doc leave at all, this whole story line is boring me to death!

I agree that Lucas and Sami are a great couple as are Austin and Carrie, I think in the end they will be with the one they should be with, but of course its a soap and they will need to be broken up for a bit first. I really love Lucas and Sami together so that cant happen soon enough.

What I hate is that I am hearing that Bo and Hope will break up and Bo will be with Billie for a bit and Hope will be with Patrick, I just find this wrong, I can understand Hope wanting some space from Bo, but come on, they should not throw away the hole relationship, in my opinion since Marlena and John are so screwed up Bo and Hope are the super couple for Days, I guess I just donít understand why James Riley writes this garbage!!

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
OMG,NOOOoooo I didnt hear about Bo and Hope.That's not right.I love then 2geather.What is the writers thinking.I think alot of ppl will be mad at the storyline.

Blackcat3

Blackcat3

• Pip
  • 1,601 posts
A lot of people are really mad and even more are boycotting the show, because of all this terrible writing. I hate the fact the Bo is supposed to find comfort with Billie, that story is so old when will the writers learn, we hate re-re-recycled storylines lol, its just plain stupid!

There's new news about Alex and Lois, supposedly they have been working togehter to break up John and Marlena, today or next week we will see then share a kiss!! (So Lois doesn't want Alex) I just hope that story line is over soon, I cant wait until Alex leaves salem!!!

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
I seen that today.I forone will be glad to see him gone from the show.I hate that they made him such a bad character.I loved him when he played Roman all those yrs ago..LOL I have been watching this show to long.
I am glad they didnt bring him back as Roman cause I like the Roman they have now.As for the whole Bo/Billie/Hope/Patrick thing I hope they dont drag that on to long.

Blackcat3

Blackcat3

• Pip
  • 1,601 posts
QUOTE(dglow @ Jan 27 2006, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow Kate needs to lay off the collagen her lips look unnatural
lol, so does her nose, I wonder how many surgeries she has had

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
My guess is to many to count...lol.She looks totally fake looking.

CasperSabe

CasperSabe

• Pip
  • 2,326 posts
I have started watching it on soap net because it's on before my favorite soap, AMC. I would really like for Sami and Lucas to get back together. I hate this Austin/Carrie/Sami/Lucas story line.

And I hate the Marlena/Alex/John story line too. It's dragging on too long.

I am sad because I like Shawn and Mimi and it seems like they are going to try to put Belle and Shawn back together. And try though I might I don't really like Belle's charchter.

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
I have mixed feelings about who I like Shawn with.One day I want him with Mimi and then the next I want him with Belle.lol

mrspopcornsupriz

mrspopcornsupriz

• Pip
  • 695 posts
I dont' like the Marlena/John/Alex storyline either. It's boring and it's dragging on too long. Enough already. I love having Austin and Carrie back. I can't wait to see them back together. I don't like Sami going after Austin, come on, could he really be that stupid. I don't even think he ever really loved her, he felt sorry for her. His true love is Carrie! I can't wait till the truth about Claire comes out. I want Belle and Shawn back together. I don't really care of this Belle, but I want them together. I can't stand watching Shawn and Mimi together. I justhope the truth comes out before they get married. Be good if it came out on the day of there wedding and Mimi gets left at the alter. Now that I'd like to see.

Blackcat3

Blackcat3

• Pip
  • 1,601 posts
I agree the John/Marlena/Alex storyline needs to wrap up, but I heard it is still going to be a while as they have a lot of story for Alex, I donít know if anyone has heard this rumour, but they are saying that Alex may turn out to be Stefano!! This really sucks, no one can play Stefano, and if they do make Alex Stefano I will be really upset, bring in a new villain but do not re-cast Stefano!!

I used to love Shawn with Belle but the new Belle just doesnít work for me, that is why I am rooting for Shawn and Mimi now, after everything that has happened Belle does not deserve Shawn, but of course it will all come out about the barn sex and Clair and they will get back together, I kind of wish they would recast Belle again, I donít know why but the NuBelle just isnít growing on me.

Sami and Lucas belong together and I also hate Sami going after Austin, they just donít work anymore, and your right Austin should be with Carrie. I just heard that Allison (Sami) is pregnant in real life and they are going to write it in to the story, and that Carrie is also going to get pregnant, both woman become Preggers from Lucas but Austin says he is the father of Sami (even though this time he knows he is not) and Carrie is supposed to have a miscarriage. It seem like the hack James E. Reily (JERk) is writing more and more crap I wish he would just get fired.

I hope no one minds that I wrote out some rumours/spoilers that I heard if it bothers anyone let me know and I will type them in white for the next time. I have heard some other things too, but I donít want to spoil anyone who doesnít want to be spoiled.

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
Sammy is Pregnant again?She was pregnant when she was stan.Thats why they did the whole stan character.

CasperSabe

CasperSabe

• Pip
  • 2,326 posts
lol stan? huh??? Knowing Days scripts I probably dont' want to know.

I really just want Sami and Lucas to get together. Why would Austin say it's his?

Sigh .. the writers on this show are weird.

But it's like a bad addiction, I can't not watch the train wreck.

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
LOL...Well Tony made Sammy look and sound just like a man...which made her stan.Stan was on while Sammy was off in real life having her baby.Anyways Tony blackmailed Sammy/Stan into doing some bad stuff or he would kill her parents.This is when he has the all captured the second time.This is the reason why Sammy and Lucas broke up.Kate found out what Sammy did and found the costume she wore as Stan dressed up as him and went to the church as Lucas and Sammy were about to get married.

Blackcat3

Blackcat3

• Pip
  • 1,601 posts
Ok there used to be a Days thread but its gone so I made a new one.

Days sucks right now but I wanted to get this out to get people to vote.

Shawn (Jason Cook) is up to take over Fabio's role for the I can't believe its not butter commercials, it would be great to get Shawn in there so lets vote!

http://hunks.tasteyo...e.com/vote.aspx

fizzle

fizzle

• Pip
  • 13,548 posts
i just cant see shawn in that role.

while i am here... why doesnt lexi just go to everyone she wants to tell the truth to and tell them that Alex and sammi are blackmailing her but she wants them to know what they are up to???? this way they will know and they can do what they gotta do without letting it known that lexi is the one that told them.

and someone please tell shawn that he is claires father!!!! i am tired of the wait. sooner or later the truth always comes out and they drag these things far to long. mad.gif

Blackcat3

Blackcat3

• Pip
  • 1,601 posts
QUOTE(fizzle @ May 4 2006, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i just cant see shawn in that role.
while i am here... why doesnt lexi just go to everyone she wants to tell the truth to and tell them that Alex and sammi are blackmailing her but she wants them to know what they are up to???? this way they will know and they can do what they gotta do without letting it known that lexi is the one that told them.
and someone please tell shawn that he is claires father!!!! i am tired of the wait. sooner or later the truth always comes out and they drag these things far to long. mad.gif
I agree fizzle Lexi should have just told people to their faces individually, of course by bringing them all to the hospital we all knew she wouldnt tell them.

And the same thing with Clair - Mimi wrote a letter, well that letter is what is going to bring it out... I dont know if you want spoilers, but I heard that (ok I tried to do it so you would have to highlight it to see it but I cant figure it out, so if you want me to tell you just PM me or ask and I will just put it in another post, just dont want to ruin it for ya!).

Grrr I am fed up with all the SL's I just want the hack writer JER to get fired!!!!

Oh I forgot to add that yeah Jason is a little funny for that role, but hes hot and from the only soap I watch =)

fizzle

fizzle

• Pip
  • 13,548 posts
i love a good spoiler! send it my way

Blackcat3

Blackcat3

• Pip
  • 1,601 posts
Well I have heard that the "letter" will go missing and Belle is going to be the one to find it, and she tells Shawn!! I hate that Belle will know first thatís just not right.

I have also heard a rumour that Belle might be a surrogate for Mimi & Shawn - although I donít know if that will happen, I would love for Mimi to get pregnant and have Shawnís child, then we wouldnít have to worry about DumBelle crying for Shawn since its his kid. Grrr sorry I just donít like Belle anymore, and I think its in large part due to the recast I do not like MM she does not fit the role.

Oh and something will happen wit the above foursome, because Phillip (whatever his name is... drawing a blank) he is leaving the show. I think when he finds out about the baby he will leave.

All I want is for JER to get fired get a new writer who knows what he's doing and make the show the good old Days!!

As we know Jack (Matt) is back but Missy has quit, well I think Matt is trying to convince Jenn to stay, but if not Jen will probably ride off into the sunset with Frankie, leaving Abby behind. Also Patch and Kayla are coming back and Kayla is supposed to have a story with Jack, I just hope they donít get it on, Jack belongs with Jenn.

There should be a lot of changes over the next few months so lets hope it gets better. With a writer like JER anything can happen or change, I know his contract is up June 30, so allot of this could change if he were to get fired (please please, keeping fingers crossed)!!

If I find out anything else I will let you know.

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
OMG I love Patch and Kayla.That would be awesome!Do you know why Jen quits DOOL?The whole story line with the letter is getting old.I just want them to know shawn is the dad.Lexie is digging herself into a bigger whole all the time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users