salter-path

Days of Our Lives

lol yes lots of pain for Alex, I hear he is going to fall off a cliff, lol, like half the people in Salem, only this time he will actually die. (well as dead as anyone gets in Salem) :rolleyes:

fizzle   

NOOO not the cliff!!! that means we will see him hanging on a branch for days before he drops to his death! and really... how many times can they use the same cliff prop and think we dont know its the same damn cliff that everyone else has been on. :angry:

jenw_72   
I can't wait for Alex to be gone I actually have a spoiler about what is going to happen to him, if you want to know let me know, I am always worried about posting spoilers in case people don

I remember Bonnie as Adrienne.She was married to Justin( I think that was his name)He was related to Victor somehow.Nephew I am thinking.Victor use to hate Adrienne.And when Bonnie was adrienne she was totally different.Very shy and quiet.She was an all around sweet girl.Then when I seen her as Bonnie I almost died on the spot.LMAO

Todays show drove me nuts. I wanna kill Marlena myself.She remembers that John loves her but doesnt think Alex will hurt her and then leaves with Alex as John is being arrested.WTF GRR I am starting to hate this show.But yet I watch it still..WHY GOD WHY do I do this to myself.lol

LMAO I know I complain and complain and fast forward through so much and yet everyday I turn it on again, now I am just hoping with the new writer coming that it will improve, I want to enjoy my summer, but am anxious to get to August when we will start to see new writing

fizzle   

i have DVRed the whole week and will watch it tomorrow... it will only take me 1 and 1/2 hours to watch 5 hours of it :lol::lol: gotta love the fast forward button.

looks like i will be wanting to shot marlana myself if what i just read above happened. what a freakshow this show is becoming.

jenw_72   

YAY!!!!!!!! Alex is gone...woohoo its about damn time.Now if I was John id tell Marlena to jump off a cliff...lmao.I wish that they would wrap up all these old story lines and get on with some new stuff.

I also wish that they would just let Sammy find love and keep it.I always loved her with Brandon.And what ever happened to Nicole?Lats time I seen her she and Roman were getting it on.And one more time YAY!!! ALex is gone :lol:

YAY!!!!!!!! Alex is gone...woohoo its about damn time.Now if I was John id tell Marlena to jump off a cliff...lmao.I wish that they would wrap up all these old story lines and get on with some new stuff.

I also wish that they would just let Sammy find love and keep it.I always loved her with Brandon.And what ever happened to Nicole?Lats time I seen her she and Roman were getting it on.And one more time YAY!!! ALex is gone :lol:

Woo Hooo I am partying it up with you!!! :D It was so great to see him fling himself off the cliff, however I heard they wont find a body so he may be back in future years.

I have also heard that they have sped up all the current storylines to give the new head writer a clean slate to work with.

There is a new guy coming to town EJ (Elvis John - remember him?? :blink: ) and he is supposed to have something start up with Sami!!!

Nicole left the show (obviously) but she is still working for Austin in New York (I think) we wont see her again, unless they bring her back, which I would love I thought she was great!

jenw_72   

WHAT YOU MEAN SAMI AND AUSTIN DONT GET MARRIED? :blink::lol:

As for Alex I hope he stays dead. :P .I loved Nicole.She was spunky.lolI am also very glad that they are going to wrap up these story lines.YAWN.

WHAT YOU MEAN SAMI AND AUSTIN DONT GET MARRIED? :blink::lol:

As for Alex I hope he stays dead. :P .I loved Nicole.She was spunky.lolI am also very glad that they are going to wrap up these story lines.YAWN.

Lol I know its hard to believe eh?! Poor Sami!!! :blink: Yes please bring on new storylines, I just hope the new writer doesnt drag out storylines like this.

jenw_72   

I second that!You know why they drag out these story lines so long?Its because they dont have enough brains to come out with that many storylines.SOOO they drag and drag it on till their tiny brains work and then comes a new storyline....lol

I am however excited about Jack being back.And Abby should have her mouth slapped.She is just way to mouthy towards her mom.See the look on chelsea face when hope showed up at Jens.Its like someone knocked the wind out of her.

jenw_72   

Yes he is very HOTT!!!

I was upset when they killed him off of AMC but I am okay with it now that he is on another soap I watch. :P

I gotta hand it to Abe, he's one hell of a great actor. I thought this too when he went blind, but the way he flipped out over seeing Lexi in bed with Tek was awesome. The guy rocks!

I don't know if Days got new writers lately, but the script just keeps getting better and better. Finally things are happening again. I know it's due in part to summer, but man, this is even better than usual.

The fight was great! Glad they got cuaght. But the parts I am lovig most, is with Patch and kayla. I love seieng them again. I can't wait till Kayla finds out he is alive. After all these years, Patch is still hot!!! The show is gettign better. But I still cna't stand the dragging out of the Claire being Shawn's thing. Just let him find out! I am tired of that storyline.

I gotta hand it to Abe, he's one hell of a great actor. I thought this too when he went blind, but the way he flipped out over seeing Lexi in bed with Tek was awesome. The guy rocks!

I don't know if Days got new writers lately, but the script just keeps getting better and better. Finally things are happening again. I know it's due in part to summer, but man, this is even better than usual.

Abe was awesome today - he is great - too bad he might be leaving =(

As for the question about the new writer, they do have a new writer however he does not start until July 5, but the reason things are getting better is because they are rushing to close up all these stupid Reilly story lines, so that the new writer Sheffer can come into a clean slate, so things are looking up, but it wont be a quick change we will still see parts of Reilly's writing till the end of summer or so.

jenw_72   

I was watching yesturday and Mimi and belle were both getting eggs harvest and I thought hmmm what if Belle gets pregnant with Shawns baby and Mimi gets pregnant with Philips baby?Soap land ya never know

I was thinking hte same thing. I would love for Belle to have another baby with Shawn. I think it would be funny if they somehow found out Philp shoots blanks. Too help get the truth to come out. Now out of the 4, if only Shawn and Belle and re-produce, you'd think they'd put the pieces together and figure out they have a child together.

jenw_72   

I never even thought of that.But I bet that is what brings out the truth about Claire's real father.

fizzle   

they sure are speeding things up fast. in the matter of days, Mimi went through infertility treatment, egg harvesting, being pregnant, loseing the baby, surrogete mother, and another egg harvesting. some of these things happened all in one day :blink: i know they like to rush pregnacy... but jesh, this is really pushing it.

jenw_72   
:lol: so true

I am glad they are speeding things up. I just wish they'd speed things up on getting out the truth. I have waited long enough, be nice if shawn could find out he is the dad before she starts school.

jenw_72   

Looks like the previews for tomorrow has Mimi ready to spit the truth out.BUT they have made it look like she was going to tell the truth before but it never turns out the way you thought.I am feeling bad for Sammy.I would just love to see her with a man .But she needs a man who loves Sammy for Sammy the good and the bad.I think EJ will be that guy.Id love it if Brandon came back.He loved Sammy for Sammy.

jenw_72   

who does that hand belong to? :blink:

fizzle   

oops, sorry jen, that would be my hand on your butt. :D

You can really tell they are transitioning to a new writer, as a lot of storylines are getting wrapped up! I am loving this and can't wait until August to stat seeing some new storylines!!!

Since we know whos hand it is on Jens butt we will have to settle for guessing who the gloved hand on Days is lol, I hope iots someone god, and not another stupid villian, like Alex again, I really never want to see him again!

As for Sami I really feel for her too, I really wish she would tell Austin to go fly a kite and then start something up with EJ. Although I really would love to see her get back with Lucas - but hes been asting like an ass lately so I just dont know anymore lol!