salter-path

Days of Our Lives

I agree the John/Marlena/Alex storyline needs to wrap up, but I heard it is still going to be a while as they have a lot of story for Alex, I don

Sammy is Pregnant again?She was pregnant when she was stan.Thats why they did the whole stan character.

lol stan? huh??? Knowing Days scripts I probably dont' want to know.

I really just want Sami and Lucas to get together. Why would Austin say it's his?

Sigh .. the writers on this show are weird.

But it's like a bad addiction, I can't not watch the train wreck.

LOL...Well Tony made Sammy look and sound just like a man...which made her stan.Stan was on while Sammy was off in real life having her baby.Anyways Tony blackmailed Sammy/Stan into doing some bad stuff or he would kill her parents.This is when he has the all captured the second time.This is the reason why Sammy and Lucas broke up.Kate found out what Sammy did and found the costume she wore as Stan dressed up as him and went to the church as Lucas and Sammy were about to get married.

Ok there used to be a Days thread but its gone so I made a new one.

Days sucks right now but I wanted to get this out to get people to vote.

Shawn (Jason Cook) is up to take over Fabio's role for the I can't believe its not butter commercials, it would be great to get Shawn in there so lets vote!

http://hunks.tasteyoulove.com/vote.aspx

i just cant see shawn in that role.

while i am here... why doesnt lexi just go to everyone she wants to tell the truth to and tell them that Alex and sammi are blackmailing her but she wants them to know what they are up to???? this way they will know and they can do what they gotta do without letting it known that lexi is the one that told them.

and someone please tell shawn that he is claires father!!!! i am tired of the wait. sooner or later the truth always comes out and they drag these things far to long. :angry:

i just cant see shawn in that role.

while i am here... why doesnt lexi just go to everyone she wants to tell the truth to and tell them that Alex and sammi are blackmailing her but she wants them to know what they are up to???? this way they will know and they can do what they gotta do without letting it known that lexi is the one that told them.

and someone please tell shawn that he is claires father!!!! i am tired of the wait. sooner or later the truth always comes out and they drag these things far to long. :angry:

I agree fizzle Lexi should have just told people to their faces individually, of course by bringing them all to the hospital we all knew she wouldnt tell them.

And the same thing with Clair - Mimi wrote a letter, well that letter is what is going to bring it out... I dont know if you want spoilers, but I heard that (ok I tried to do it so you would have to highlight it to see it but I cant figure it out, so if you want me to tell you just PM me or ask and I will just put it in another post, just dont want to ruin it for ya!).

Grrr I am fed up with all the SL's I just want the hack writer JER to get fired!!!!

Oh I forgot to add that yeah Jason is a little funny for that role, but hes hot and from the only soap I watch =)

i love a good spoiler! send it my way

Well I have heard that the "letter" will go missing and Belle is going to be the one to find it, and she tells Shawn!! I hate that Belle will know first that

OMG I love Patch and Kayla.That would be awesome!Do you know why Jen quits DOOL?The whole story line with the letter is getting old.I just want them to know shawn is the dad.Lexie is digging herself into a bigger whole all the time.

I also, can't wait to see Patch and Kayla. They were my favorite couple, i have alwyas hoped they would come back. I have no idea if Jennifer will me staying. I hard she wasn't then i heard she might with pathc and Kayla returning. I hope she stays.

I don't like this Belle either. but i hate Mimi. I can't wait to see Belle and Shawn back together adn it better happen beofre Mimi ends up pregnant! I hate how everything is being dragged out. It's been long enough. Let the truth be foudn out asap!

OMG I love Patch and Kayla.That would be awesome!Do you know why Jen quits DOOL?The whole story line with the letter is getting old.I just want them to know shawn is the dad.Lexie is digging herself into a bigger whole all the time.

Jen quit because she got a new job hosting a show on Country music TV, however Jack (Matt) is trying really hard to convince her to stay, personally they way things have been said I think the only way she would stay is if they got rid of the writer.

I actually love Mimi and Shawn together because I cant stand MM as Belle. I think Mimi will end up becoming pregnant before the reveal, just to cause more problems.

As for Lexie, she is really getting on my nerves, yes Sami is blackmailing you, however if you wouldn

I agree

I hate hope and patrick 2geather and bo and billie.

They better not drag this storyline on to long.but I am sure they will.

DOOL is getting just as bad as passions with taking 4ever to do a story.I havent even been watching any of the soaps right now.Just cause I know when I do decide to watch I will catch up quickly.....lol

I hate Bo and Billie together but I kinds like seeing Hope and Patrick together. In the soap world, they are lucky to have lasted as long as they did. And i this soap world, they will end up together again I am sure. I am just tired of all the stories lines dragging out so long. I don't like this Belle either, but I always loved Shawn and Belle, someday I am sure Belle will be recasted again, and everyone will want Shawn and Belle together. I look forward to them getting back together, even if i still have to put up with that annoying Belle. I cna't wait till some of the old characters return to get some new storylines going. I can't wait till Alex leaves the show, that has got to be the worst storyline right now.

what pisses me off most about "alex" is that he was origionally on the show as Roman. why would they cast someone (even if it is 13 years later) that has already been on the show as another person? i can see if they brought him back to play roman again... but not someone else. pffffft.

and yeah, i am done with this story line.. it is same old thing every day. and if marlena doesnt snap out of it soon, she could go too for all i care. how many freakin things can go wrong with one person? everytime you turn around she is the devil or has a brain fart or is kidnapped or is "dead"... stop already. make her a secondary person already and leave her in the hospital to play doctor.

I can't wait for Alex to be gone I actually have a spoiler about what is going to happen to him, if you want to know let me know, I am always worried about posting spoilers in case people don

i do the same thing.. fast forward.

remember when the "dead" were on the "fake salem island" ? my husband day after day would peek in on me as i watched and he would say "are they STILL on that cliff waiting to be rescued?" they literally were dangling from a cliff for a few weeks but in reality would be an hour of time. meanwhile time went on for days in the actual salem.. somewhat.

and how many times can one person die? could you imagine turning to your spouse and saying "remember the time you thought i was dead?" and he would say "which time?" and you would say "the time i got shot" and he would say "which time you got shot?" :lol: thats how many times these people have *died*

ugggggg... now i just dvr it all week and watch it on saturday. it takes me about 1 and a half hours to watch 5 hours of recordings. :D

Woo hoo our prayers have been answered JERk has been let go, and his last day is June 30 - Its party time now!!! :D

his last day working or his last air date? if its his last day working then :angry: that means we have to see him past june 30 and its too much to take for me!!!

ah heck, what am i saying, i just fast foward past him anyways! :lol:

what pisses me off most about "alex" is that he was origionally on the show as Roman. why would they cast someone (even if it is 13 years later) that has already been on the show as another person? i can see if they brought him back to play roman again... but not someone else. pffffft.
Thank you!!!! I knew I knew him from somewhere and coudlnt place what part he played before. Didnt another one of the romans play a bar owner or something.

I think you are thinking of the trivia question they ask about "which days star was found bartending at a bar near the studio" (or something like that)

the answer was Roman. :)

his last day working or his last air date? if its his last day working then :angry: that means we have to see him past june 30 and its too much to take for me!!!

ah heck, what am i saying, i just fast foward past him anyways! :lol:

Alkl I heard was his last day is June 30, so Im thinking we will still have to put up with some of his writing for a bit, but at least we have hope now, supposedly the new writer is Hogan Sheffer and he starts July 5th! I just hope this will bring back the good old Days!!

ohhh ummmm :blink: i thought you ment alex. not a writer. i MUST pay more attention! i seem to be fast forwarding reading post also!

Im not sure when Alex's last air date is, although I heard that at the end of this month we will have John and Marlena back togehter, so Im assuming Alex wont last past this month :D:D

oh thank god. i hope they stick that needle right in alex's eye. very tired of this storyline.