salter-path

Days of Our Lives

"Days" week of July 25 Spoilers. Highlight to read:

Sami is furious when she overhears Kate telling Philip that it's probably best that Marlena lost the baby, and lights into her. When Roman appears to take Kate's side, Sami takes off, more determined than ever to destroy Kate and get Lucas and Will back in her life. Kate finds herself in an uncomfortable position when she's forced to referee between John and Roman, which leaves her questioning how Roman truly feels about her. Kate issues Roman an ultimatum, and when he wants to stay and make sure Marlena is alright, she takes that to mean that Roman is choosing Marlena over her. Later, Sami goes to Nicole for help.

Rex suspects Mimi is still hiding someone, and when he overhears Belle confronting Mimi regarding her abortion and encouraging her to tell the truth, he walks off, leaving Mimi blaming Belle. Mimi rushes after Rex, but he tells her that it's over -- all the months of lies and secrets have been too much. He informs her that he's leaving town. Mimi is stunned and heartbroken, and blames Belle for Rex walking out (for finding out the way he did). She begs Philip to help her find Rex.

After Belle passes out, tests reveal that she is pregnant. Shawn is shocked, and Belle realises that being pregnant with Philip's child (remember, she's forgotten the time in the barn with Shawn) changes everything. Philip is thrilled when Belle tells him that she is pregnant, determined to have a good life with his wife and child-to-be. While Mimi tries to convince Shawn that he and Belle are over for good, Philip buys Belle a baby book and makes plans for their future.

Jennifer and Frankie are both confused by Jack's 'let's do things together' attitude, not realising that Jack has already picked out Frankie as his replacement once he's gone. At Jack's suggestion, the three head to the dance contest at Alice's, where Trick Pony will be performing.

Lexie tries desperately to save Marlena's unborn baby but is unsuccessful. When her family finally gets a chance to see her, they are shocked to realise she is suffering from amnesia.

Max puts the moves on Billie while Chelsea gets the thrill of her life when Patrick takes time to teach her how to drive her new car.

Bo and Hope enjoy their romantic cruise together, not realising that someone sinister is keeping at eye on them.

Chloe worries about her upcoming meeting with the surgeon.

Guest clownsrus2

I must have missed something a long time back. What happened to Victor?

Salter-Path: I had never read any of your spoiler threads, until the last and can't get over how bang on you are. Holy frick, that's amazing, just unfrickenbelievable! I want more!!!

ap_100.jpg

Donald Trump Makes Soap Opera Debut

_39940423_donald_trump_203.jpg

Donald Trump

Donald Trump, soon to premiere the fourth season of "The Apprentice," will make his daytime soap opera debut on NBC's "Days of Our Lives." Trump will tape his appearance Friday, September 16 for an episode set to air October 24, the network said.

"I'm thrilled that Donald Trump will be guest starring on 'Days of Our Lives,'" Sheraton Kalouria, senior vice president, NBC Daytime, said in a statement. "(Trump) intimately knows drama from his many business ventures to his weekly boardrooms on 'The Apprentice.' Little does he know that the drama on 'Days of Our Lives' is often more intense!"

The new season of "The Apprentice," in which candidates compete for a job with the real estate mogul, premieres September 22.

Reuters100x26.jpg

Stones In Lather Over 'Days of Our Lives'

rolling_stones1.jpg

The Rolling Stones

Few would question the Rolling Stones' credentials as chick magnets. So how do the ageless rockers attract the ladies' attention these days? One method could be a multifaceted tie-in with NBC soap opera "Days of Our Lives."

Look for "Streets of Love" -- the new single and video from the Stones' new album, "A Bigger Bang" -- to find its way onto the show October 18, and then become a recurring love theme for one of the show's story lines.

"They understand it's a great way to hit women," Randy Miller, executive Vice President of marketing at Virgin Records, said during a panel held during New York's Advertising Week. He was referring, naturally, to the soap's main demographic.

Is this the ultimate sellout for the Stones? No way, said panelist Cheryl Berman, chairwoman and chief creative officer for the Leo Burnett ad agency. "Selling out has changed," Berman said. "Selling out means you're doing bad creative."

Anyone happy to see Carrie back? I am. I am hoping Austin and Carrie will get back together. he needs to get away from Nichole and Sami, they are all wrong for him.

I am happy to see her back, I wasnt sure if I would be but now I am and I hope she gets back together with Austin, I just really dont want her hooking up with Lucas!

f060.gif And Happy Birthday MrsP!!! e020.gif

i don't want her back with Lucas either. They can be friends but that's it. But wouldn't that piss off Sami. It'll piss off Sami to see Austin and Carrie together again too. I can't wait to see what happens.

It should get interesting, I remember reading that they will be with the wrong people at first, but that Sami and Lucas are the rooting couple for the future, so I'm excited to see what will happen at first with Carrie!

I notice there was no topic for this soap.

I love it.It's one of my favorite soaps.I was just curious if anyone else liked it?

I love Days, I have been watching it for over 10 years now, but I have to say the last 2 years have been terrible!! The writing is horrific, I was really hoping the writer JER woudl get fired. but no luck yet.

I am hating the whole Marlena, John, Alex storyline I cant wait for it to be finished.

And Zack dieing was so sad, although the story line has really pulled me in again. I am sick of Chelsea getting away with everything she does and I head that it will come out that she hit him, even though Billy is covering for her. I also heard that it may not even been Chelsea who hit him, it will turn out to be Euginia (she was loaded on new years and drove home) but who knows?

What do you think about Shawn and Mimi / Belle - who do you want him with? I used to want him with Belle but his great relationship with Mimi has got me rooting for them now.

I think I like Shawn with Mimi too.But I do miss hime and Belle.I completely agree about the Marlena,John and Alex storyline.

Something that gets me is wouldn't Marlena's mom and dad had known she was married to Alex.The whole story line makes NO sense.

The storyline with Zack is so sad.I knew it was goig to happen as soon as I seen Him on the street.I said I bet he will save Claire's life.Chelsea is a spoiled lil brat that I hope sometimes gets a good slap on the butt...lol

Yeah Chelsea really needs to learn a lesson, and the only way that will happen is if she finally gets punished for one of the many things she has done.

I have always had a soft spot for Shawn and belle - they were my favorite young couple, but I have to say the recast has made some of the difference when it comes to me liking Belle, I don

OMG I hope so.I know what you mean about the whole Zack thing.But maybe he will go see his mom.And shawn doesnt even go see how his mom is doing.I dont find the new belle as sweet and innocent as the old belle.But I dont think the old belle has the look to be in this story line.she was so childish looking.sweet and pure almost.I hope the marlene story wraps up soon.I can say for the first time i dont like Doc at all.

I agree I have always liked Doc, but now she just makes me want to press the FF button. I have heard she may be leaving days and this is just the start of her exit, I hope thats not true, I do really like her and John as a couple, but if they cant bring those two together again they may as well get rid of her!

You're right the old Belle was sweet and innocent, and although it may have been a little harder for her to pull off the grown up roll, I think she could have done it, not saying I hate the new belle, but I was such a fan of the old Belle, I was so upset when she left!

Heres hoping it gets better!!

I agree.if Doc cannot be with John then I say fairwell to her.I wouldnt even mind if she was with Roman..lol

I just do not like her with North.I admit I was sad to see Belle leave the old Belle I should say.What do you think will happen with Sammi/Austin/Lucas and carrie story line?I think Sammi and Lucas were great togeather as do I think Carrie amd Austin are great.Do you think Jack will come back sometime this yr?lol

I think Jack will some how become cured and come back to find that Frankie and Jen are madly in love.

Well there is one site I go to that has a bit of spoilers, and I kind of have answers to some of your questions, Jack is supposed to come back in the early spring, we will see him watching Jenn and Frankie, and you are right Jen and Frankie will be in love. I heard Jack will get cured and when he finally reveals himself he will have to almost fight Frankie for Jen. I know that Jack - Matthew Ashford is having some issues with the head writer and that is why he is not on as much, so we will have to keep our fingers crosses that butt munch James Riley wont fire him!

It would not bother me to see Doc leave at all, this whole story line is boring me to death!

I agree that Lucas and Sami are a great couple as are Austin and Carrie, I think in the end they will be with the one they should be with, but of course its a soap and they will need to be broken up for a bit first. I really love Lucas and Sami together so that cant happen soon enough.

What I hate is that I am hearing that Bo and Hope will break up and Bo will be with Billie for a bit and Hope will be with Patrick, I just find this wrong, I can understand Hope wanting some space from Bo, but come on, they should not throw away the hole relationship, in my opinion since Marlena and John are so screwed up Bo and Hope are the super couple for Days, I guess I just don

OMG,NOOOoooo I didnt hear about Bo and Hope.That's not right.I love then 2geather.What is the writers thinking.I think alot of ppl will be mad at the storyline.

A lot of people are really mad and even more are boycotting the show, because of all this terrible writing. I hate the fact the Bo is supposed to find comfort with Billie, that story is so old when will the writers learn, we hate re-re-recycled storylines lol, its just plain stupid!

There's new news about Alex and Lois, supposedly they have been working togehter to break up John and Marlena, today or next week we will see then share a kiss!! (So Lois doesn't want Alex) I just hope that story line is over soon, I cant wait until Alex leaves salem!!!

I seen that today.I forone will be glad to see him gone from the show.I hate that they made him such a bad character.I loved him when he played Roman all those yrs ago..LOL I have been watching this show to long.

I am glad they didnt bring him back as Roman cause I like the Roman they have now.As for the whole Bo/Billie/Hope/Patrick thing I hope they dont drag that on to long.

Wow Kate needs to lay off the collagen her lips look unnatural
lol, so does her nose, I wonder how many surgeries she has had

My guess is to many to count...lol.She looks totally fake looking.

I have started watching it on soap net because it's on before my favorite soap, AMC. I would really like for Sami and Lucas to get back together. I hate this Austin/Carrie/Sami/Lucas story line.

And I hate the Marlena/Alex/John story line too. It's dragging on too long.

I am sad because I like Shawn and Mimi and it seems like they are going to try to put Belle and Shawn back together. And try though I might I don't really like Belle's charchter.

I have mixed feelings about who I like Shawn with.One day I want him with Mimi and then the next I want him with Belle.lol

I dont' like the Marlena/John/Alex storyline either. It's boring and it's dragging on too long. Enough already. I love having Austin and Carrie back. I can't wait to see them back together. I don't like Sami going after Austin, come on, could he really be that stupid. I don't even think he ever really loved her, he felt sorry for her. His true love is Carrie! I can't wait till the truth about Claire comes out. I want Belle and Shawn back together. I don't really care of this Belle, but I want them together. I can't stand watching Shawn and Mimi together. I justhope the truth comes out before they get married. Be good if it came out on the day of there wedding and Mimi gets left at the alter. Now that I'd like to see.