Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Kate & Pat

i dont like them. not because they are lesbians either.

i don't like them. not because they're ministers either. lol.

I don't like them because they are lesbian ministers...

No, not everyone. But that religious family, irritated the piss out of me. Just because they were always doing the same old stuff. Just gets on my nerves.

And what Baron said, I agree with.

Religion is important to me but I don't wear it on my sleeve, use it as an excuse, or push it at people. Usually those that do any or one of these gives religion a bad name.

I may have missed something...but I haven't heard them mention their faith outside of the interviews yet at all. Sure, they'll mention being ministers & such in the interviews, because that is their occupation. I don't really see that as being repetitive. Also...just because someone is a minister or any other person of faith...doesn't make them perfect.

I have an interest in seeing how well Kate & Pat do this season, just because I'm a Christian lesbian, myself. However, I really haven't seen enough of them to form an opinion on them yet.

I'm pretty sure they'll be eliminated here. I really don't see either one pole vaulting across that creek. Plus, they just don't have any HUSTLE. If I had seen the teams boarding the bus I would've ran out in the middle of the street to make sure that bus didn't depart! This is a friggin' race!

They have the "no fighting" advantage..

They're just really slow when they do it..

They were really super nice ladies - kind to each other and to the others. I'm sorry to see them go.

I think the biggest reason I didn't see them getting very far is Pat is 65. Kate is 49, unless they are very fit, and I don't see them that way. They had to poop out sooner than later. JMHO :) And they did seem nice. Just that age factor again!

plus they are gay... they never seem to make it far (no offense) with the exception of Chip and retchin.

I think their age and the fact that the one of them (Pat, I think, but not sure) is a cancer survivor was a disadvantage.

They were just not in the best physical shape. But as far as couples go, I'd say they had one of the healthiest relationships of anyone there.

They were really super nice ladies - kind to each other and to the others. I'm sorry to see them go.

Ditto :( And I liked how they said they weren't delusioned enough to think god cared if they won or not (or something like that)

it kinda grossed me out when they kissed... when the short one yelled at the white headed one, i thought it was a man yelling.

it kinda grossed me out when they kissed...

Thank Gad we don't have to see that or them till the finale....

GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

I thought they were really nice ladies. If it had been an older straight married couple treating each other and other racers that way, I bet they would have been fan favorites.

But they did move slow. I loved that they didn't snipe at each other, but maybe they were a little too laid back for this race.

I don't know how well they represented lesbians, but I think they did a wonderful job representing Christians. Thank you ladies -- thank you!

sorry, i dont really agree with any of that... i dont think i would have liked them if they were best friends.

And i dont really think they represent christians either. Yeah, they were def. the nicest people in the house, but I dont think they really represented any group of people... they were just.... there own people... lol, thats confusing, sorry.

I agree with you Ivy. Seems a lot of people just can't look past the fact that they are lesbian and see the nice ladies that they were. I guess that is partly TAR's fault because they kept putting up the "lesbian ministers" tag everytime they showed them. I also agreed that they represented their Christianity well. I didn't really notice them too much the first episode, but by the end of the second one, I was on board as a fan, and I will miss them.

they weren't delusioned enough to think god cared if they won or not

When they said that, it really impressed me. I also liked how cared for each other and didn't fight with each other.

I knew they wouldn't last because of there age. I can say that because I'm old too. :)

I loved that too. After watching Jameka and Amber all summer thinking God had ordained who would win BB, it was quite a refreshing outlook.