Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Tk & Rachel

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,872 posts

Rachel & TK
Dating for almost one year

Rachel: Huntington Beach, CA
23, Florist/Store Owner

TK: Huntington Beach, CA
22, Substitute Teacher

Rachel & TK have only been dating for close to a year. Both of their moms were friends while they were growing up in Huntington Beach, California, yet they had never really spent anytime together until only recently. This fun-loving couple is always laughing and is eager to see if their relationship can stand up to the rigors of the Race.

Rachel owns her own high-style flower shop. She describes herself as bright and ambitious and claims that the biggest difference between she and TK are the lives they've led. He was a collegiate athlete at UC Santa Barbara while she stayed home and bought a business and started working straight out of high school.

TK currently makes his living as a substitute teacher. He describes himself as dedicated, witty and intelligent. TK swam in college and was voted team captain of the swim team. He also held the all-time record in the 200-meter backstroke at UCSB (University of California, Santa Barbara).

This free-spirited Team is looking to share the adventure of a lifetime together and maybe win $ 1 million prize in the process.

kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts
This team looks like they'll be lots of fun and their adventurous spirit and his swimming ability may be a definite asset. I'm putting my money on them to go far...(no spoiler at all- just wishful thinking!)

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
He looks awesome. Plus he teaches which is a bonus!

TCS

TCS

• Pip
  • 3,571 posts
They always have swimming comps......that'll be a plus for Tk! Cute couple! love.gif

crustylugholes

crustylugholes

• Pip
  • 901 posts
Uhm... I'm thinking he's probably a pretty big slacker. Substitute teacher = works when he feels like it.

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
QUOTE(crusty)
Uhm... I'm thinking he's probably a pretty big slacker. Substitute teacher = works when he feels like it.

sooooooooooooooo not true! have you ever subbed before??

i like these guys. another fav team of mine!
they seem to compliment each other well

Mendes56

Mendes56

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,462 posts
I like this team too. They got a little turned around on the way to the pit stop but there wasn't the whining or sniping we saw from other teams. I hope they do well.

islandgirl

islandgirl

• Pip
  • 143 posts
This team might be my favorite so far, I really like them. They make a great couple, so easy going. I bet he is a great teacher.

Baron

Baron

• Pip
  • 1,163 posts
Wasn't this the couple that was having the dispute about going the wrong way?

Talker

Talker

• Pip
  • 800 posts
A more enjoyable "Hippie" team than the Hippie's who won a couple seasons ago

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
substitute=slaker, ha, right.

that's what I am right now because no fulltime jobs were open. You go try it, gotta have guts to substitute. My second fav team.

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
i agree with you erin! i used to substitute.........that's a lot harder than people think. put up with a lot of sh*t doing that!

fizzle

fizzle

• Pip
  • 13,548 posts
i just really really want to brush his hair. especially up at the roots. censored.gif and hers could use a good brushing too. maybe a pony tail.

crustylugholes

crustylugholes

• Pip
  • 901 posts
Wow! I better clarify what I meant by "substitute = works when he feels like it."

I did not mean that ALL substitute teachers are slackers.

I did mean that as a substitute you do not have to take the job when the phone rings in the AM (Or whenever you're called)
In this state a sub is like an on-call teacher.
If a teacher gets ill and they call for a sub, the substitute can decline the job for what ever reason they have.
Even, 'Nope...I think I will sleep until noon-ish and then lounge around in my boxers and watch game shows for the rest of the afternoon. '
Which is how I pictured little Mr. TKs' response to a phone call asking him to come in and sub for a day.

chatterbox

chatterbox

• Pip
  • 616 posts
LOL Crusty...

As an ex-substitute that is how it is in NorCal. I was lucky though. After a month I got in with a school and only subbed there and knew ahead of time. No morning calls here!

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,127 posts

Funny as hell. I'm sorry I didn't see it the day you posted it. I would have dubbed it "Line Of The Day". Male slacker + female enterpreneur = short term relationship OR long term if the female with low self-esteem variable exists.

KingOfRealityTV

KingOfRealityTV

• Pip
  • 7,647 posts
Stinky Hippies....

ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,503 posts
Substitute teachers are actually quite busy. Before I got on with the board, I was getting several calls a day..I never got to just be off! Also, ppl aren't always subs by choice, they have to pay their dues until they finally get in the door. Blah!

Okay, enough ranting, I actually really like this couple. They work well together and seem pretty mellow. I'm routing for them.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
I'm starting to like these hippies!

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
they keep moving up on my list.