Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Tk & Rachel

Very nice ending to an ok season...I'm so glad they won!

Damn, stinky hippies! I hope they take their winnings, take a bath and get a hair cut. Then they will be yuppies.

Seriously, I wanted Christine and Ron, but these guys are good too. Gratz to them.

rachel really came thru for them in that roadblock.

that was a tough one and i was so glad when she finished first!!

i was VERY happy with the outcome of this race!!

Hippies or not you have to admit that they went from being eliminated almost when they had that 3 hr gap from other teams and a speed bump then they won.I'd say that's pretty amazing.

I'm glad they won. I liked them. But it's not as satisfying, because I would have been happy with any of the final 3 teams winning.

It would have been more exciting if Natifer had been in the final three, then I could have rooted against them.

But, a great ending in any case. Congratulations!

They weren't my favorite team but I don't dislike them. As long as Ron & Chris didn't win, I'm happy with the outcome. Congrats TK & Rachel.

I was rooting for them. Nice to see a couple win.

I'm with jersey...As long as Ron & Chris didn't win, I'm happy with the outcome.

From the first episode I really like TK & Rachel...but as the season went on, I started to love the goths.

At the end I was kinda rooting for grandpa, but the kid was way too mopey and dopey.

Congrats to the hippies!

Now go take a bath!!!

Yeah....The goths was my faves from day one....then I really started to like this team after the goths got the boot! I would have been happy with any of the F3 teams. But I'm real happy that Tk and Rachel won. :pixiedust:

Yah!!! What a great ending!!! I'm so happy Rachel got that task done first!!!!

(This is only the third time someone I've cheered for from the beginning won a reality TV show).

:party_smilie:

Congrats TK and Rachel!

I'm really upset I stopped watching this one near the middle..

I'm really happy for these guys!

Courtesy of: OCREGISTER

For 'Amazing Race' winners, the toughest challenge was keeping quiet

O.C. residents T.K. Erwin and Rachel Rosales went on a life-changing whirlwind but couldn't tell anyone

So here I was, waiting to watch the finale... a week later. OMG!!! I can't believe I missed it LAST weekend..I don't even remember where I was or what I was doing. How could I have missed such a FANTASTIC outcome to a good season!?!?!?! If anyone has a clip of the final race to the finish line where they pass the previous players, please please please give me the link. I can't believe I missed it. Hooray for TK and Rachel!!! I wonder what will come of them after their winning?

Ok, I went out and found it... here it is for anyone else who may have missed it, they have links to the parts of the final episode too. THANK GOODNESS!!! http://youtube.com/watch?v=p45Wr27dnng

I really love how humble they seemed. It was also great to here Ron say how for the first time he could say he loved Christina and mean it. And Don..being the oldest guy to make it so far. Then to see Kynt and Vixen in the background...wow, this was a GREAT season..good ppl for sure!

Where did the bath comments come from? Did they seem dirty to some? I didn't catch what that was about.

I am really glad they won. They seem like such nice down to earth people.

some people called them stinky hippies.........

Thanks Elle for posting the clip of the Final minutes.

Like you ... I missed it and can't imagine what I must have been doing.

I didn't watch it every week.. but TK and Rachel were one of my choices

to win also.

Congrats and hope they continue to build their relationship.