Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Tk & Rachel

"The Great Equalizers". Yeah, I hope they can and will catch up! These two are my faves now! :pixiedust:

I'm so happy that they caught up with everyone else!!! :animated_bouncy: I really wanted to see them in the F3!!!! :pixiedust:

I agree TCS. Its a great final three. I'd be happy with any of the teams winning!

i'm so glad that they caught up! i knew that them knowing how to use the ticket machines would come in handy for them!

any of the three teams left i wouldn't mind seeing win, but these two are my favorites!

I'm glad they were not eliminated, but don't delude yourselves into thinking they ran such a great leg. It was the 10 am opening time of the floating garden that gave them the break they needed. But still, they're my second favorite team and I would be OK with them winning.

that helped them, but they still were pretty good making it ahead of the other teams to get to the roadblock first........had they of been second or third, there would have been a very different ending

Well I think they are my favs to win but whoever wins it is no big deal. I really could not wrap my emotions around any of the teams. Kind of a boring season.

YAH!!!!!! Thank god they caught up!!! And what a cool speed bump, I have to say. Go for the win TK and Rachel!!!

:party_smilie:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these 2 !!

Hope they take it !!

Then gramps and the boy.

Although I like Christina, I cant stand her dad.......BLECH

Joni great minds think alike.

This group seems to be the favs of many female posters, but not so many male posters. I "like" the hippies, but their pretty bleh to me. I give them second place. Just my observation.

I'm part of the not so many males. :P I like them because of how cool they both can stay under pressure. I know Rachel was starting to get a bit of an attitude last night, but TK is able to calm her down.

Their calmness is def what I like about them. Even when one is getting ansty, the other is like "it's cool, dude". My husband and I may have stayed married the first time if our attitudes were as their's are.

I agree with abba! My fiance and I definately would not act like these two on AR. I envy them.... :animated_bouncy:

woohoo they won.I think this is awesome.FINALLY a team I was rooting for won...YAY :party_smilie:

I'm so happy for them!!!!! :pixiedust: