Marianna & Julia

team_09.jpg

Marianna & Julia

Sisters

Marianna: Miami, FL

25, Art Gallery Manager

Julia: Miami, FL

26, Production Assistant

These feisty sisters describe themselves as best friends and worst enemies, but they're convinced they'll make for an unbeatable Team. Julia serves as the problem solver while Marianna is the athlete. Both are super-competitive and relying on each other may pose some problems.

Marianna claims that the biggest difference between the two sisters is that Julia is emotional while she is as steady as a rock. She describes herself as energetic and sarcastic while Julia describes herself as creative and witty.

Julia is admittedly more sensitive than her sister but is also quick to point out that Marianna doesn't have a sensor button and that at times she can be quite mean. She and her sister have traveled together on numerous occasions and are hoping their experiences will give them an advantage against some of the competition. When asked which Teams they would model their game play after - they both choose past winners BJ and Tyler for their positive energy approach towards the game. As they put it , "Positive energy creates positive results."

Both sisters will do whatever it takes to advance their standing in the Race, even if it means flirting their way past the competition.

I'm either going to love this team or hate them...so far I'm lovin them, but we'll see...

Cute girls......

My early opinion is first out. Of course I could be wrong...... I don't know why, Something about them says 'spoiled cry babies' to me.

So far they seem sweet and down to earth. I love when sexy girls just are themselves and can get all dirty and not throw a fit. They don't seem like the helpless type..it's refreshing.

I still like these girls!

Justin....you're all guy! lol :)

They have no one to blame but themselves. Why would they help Lorena when they knew it most likely one of these 2 teams were gonna come in last. Lorena had lost her mind at that point and probably would have taken a lot more time, if she didn't give up entirely, and would have been eliminated. Telling Lorena to try a camel with a baby gave Jason & Lorena what they needed to edge the girls out. Stupid move.

Not only was telling Lorena about the camel a stupid move, but not running and just walking til you see the other team catching up to you was also stupid.

I agree, helping the only other team still at the roadblock was their first mistake and then walking the camels to the next clue was the nail in their coffin. I guess its in their nature to be nice and helpful, especially when they saw Lorena having her meltdown, but there is no excuse for not running... its the Amazing RACE for a reason.

I'm sorry to hear that they are gone.....I was in Vegas this weekend.....so I didn't get to see the show. I thought they were nice girls.