Ari & Staella

team_08.jpg

Ari & Staella

Best Friends

Ari: Long Beach, CA

21, Waiter

Staella: Fountain Valley, CA

24, Restaurant Manager

These fun-loving friends are all about having a good time. They hope that their carefree approach to the Race will result in the $1 million prize.

These Racers met eight years ago and have been best friends ever since. There is rarely a quiet moment when you put them together. Ari works as a server in a restaurant and currently lives with Staella

Could this be the team I'll love to hate?

I'm going to have to see these two before I know if I'm going to like them. :animated_scratchchin:

I kinda felt bad for them. He was annoying. Kinda would suck if you got a donkey that wouldn't budge. Coulda happened to any team.

In less than 30 mins.....I knew I didn't like them! Yeah...I like Karma!

They weren't my favorite team, but there were a few teams I wished had been eliminated before them. I was hoping that couple (blond girl Jennifer?) who also had donkey problems were eliminated first. I think Ari & Staella might have grown on me if they had stuck around.

i didn't care for them at all. who wants to start out the race by stealing a cab? give it till at least the third leg! oh well, looks like karma's the bigger b*tch ari! i found it rather poetic that they were the first eliminated!!

So glad they're gone. The donkey thing could've happened to anyone but the guy's treatment of the animal was why the jackass didn't move (the donkey, not HIM). I couldn't have stood another second with his voice! Women don't sound like that, why do gay guys?

All I can say is thank you!!! My dislike for them grew as the show went on. Had to admit though, the donkey not cooperating was funny as h*ll!!!

First time on TAR that I was rooting for a donkey!LOL :animated_rotfl:

why didn't they just go and get another donkey?

they were like a half hour ahead of some of the other teams.

put some peat in another and get goin!!!

stupid.

but they deserved that for stealing the cab! ha

I thought about that too, but there may be a rule once you chose a donkey or a car or boat etc that's the one you must use.

I bet you're right Baron. And I've wondered why when there's two teams and only one taxi why they nerver share a ride....I bet thats a rule too. Does anyone know?

I seem to recall teams sharing a taxi, but if you got two teams and to cameramen, that's potentially 6 people. Thats a lot to cram into a cab.

Yeah, 6 in a cab and the driver.....about three to many!lol

Anyways, glad to see them go!