Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Nicolas & Donald

Those robots rocked.

I agree Baron! I was telling my hubby the whole time "I want some of those things"!!!! I thought it was cool that when they got knocked over they could right themselves!

I'm starting to like this team a little more. I think its sweet of Nicky to carry Gramps' backpack! He's finally pulling his weight in the comps too. :pixiedust:

I liked how Nicolas treated his "customers" while being a cabbie in Osaka. He made a comment about how it is always important to treat your customers well. I thought that was priceless. In the middle of a hectic race, he takes the time to make the effort to be courteous and pleasant.

It reminded me a little of a Seinfeld episode in which Kramer is battling with a guy who has hijacked a bus, and while they are fighting for control of the vehicle, Kramer keeps making all the stops! (Because, according to him, "well, what was I supposed to do - people kept ringing the bell!)

I love that line from Seinfeld. But I still hate these guys. Something about Nick just rubs me wrong. I don't mind Grandpa usually, but last night when he was all "I am 69, 20 or 30 years older than everyone else" I was like, uh yeah, except the the other guy in his 60s.

I was like, uh yeah, except the the other guy in his 60s.

Yeah the guy who came in first this leg. :)

Gotta agree with Jersey on this one. And I definately would have done the robots in this one!

I'm very glad to see this team beat out Nate and Jen to make it to the final 3. And Don is doing great for being his age. I hope I have enough stamina like he does when I'm that old.

I agree cajun, at the beginning of the race I didn't think they would make it this far. I'm very happy they beat Nate and Jenn and are in the F3. :pixiedust:

I'm thrilled that this team made it all the way to the finale. They're definitely the underdogs going into the last leg, since Ronald & Christina have a headstart and TK & Rachel just kick ass. I would love to see an upset with this team winning the whole thing.

Wow how old is Donald? I think 65 or 68 or something like that. Wow terrific for an old guy.

These guys are the tortoises that win the race. I never see them scurrying, but they keep on going. Still I think Ron & Christina will win. The hippies make too many mistakes.

This team was one of my early favorites but I just don't like them all that much anymore. Still, I won't be devestated if they win.

lol Erin I am following you!!

Yeah I think Don is pretty cool, wouldnt mind if they win, had to laugh at the beginning when he was putting down all the other teams!

This team was one of my early favorites but I just don't like them all that much anymore. Still, I won't be devestated if they win.

That's about how I feel about them too. Their my 3rd place faves.

Well Nick can't blame anyone but himself for their 3rd place finish. I'm happy that this team made it through the entire race. Donald is kick-ass for an old guy.

And kinda hott for his age too

did I just say that out loud ?

Say it loud and proud. I tell everyone I think Dick Chaney is hot and they think I'm nuts. I won't even try to explain.