Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Nicolas & Donald

So is Nicolas useless or what? How come he asks Grandpa to do everything nasty or physical -- isn't he forty years or more younger? What a wimp.

So is Nicolas useless or what? How come he asks Grandpa to do everything nasty or physical -- isn't he forty years or more younger? What a wimp.

I noticed that too. Gramps had to catcth the chicken and do the gold thing.

I thought that too Baron and Justme......Nickie doesn't do the dirty comps. Has he done anything yet? He is a wimp. :pixiedust:

The grandfather told him he wanted to pole vault.

Maybe Gramps knows that the kid is a whimp. :pixiedust::animated_bouncy::pixiedust:

He isn't worth a crap at listening or finding places either apparently. They'd best step it up or they'll be gone next week.

I can't lift the bricks grandpa. You do it.

I can't row the boat grandpa. You do it.

One day, I hope grandpa gives him a swift kick in the ass.

I can't lift the bricks grandpa. You do it.

I can't row the boat grandpa. You do it.

One day, I hope grandpa gives him a swift kick in the ass.

LOL Baron I couldn't have posted it better myself!!! I talked to my Mom tonight after the show and she brought up Nickie being worthless without me saying anything! :giggle:

GO PINKS!!!! :inlove::pixiedust:

I'm happy they did the Fast Forward. A tattoo is a small price to pay in the quest for $500,000. I hope the benefit they have being in first place will be enough to carry them into the finals. I like this team.

I am glad they did the FF too, I thought they were the only ones who actually would have the tatoos done anyway. I do not like them though, can't put my finger on why...I just don't

i bet the pinks would have..

and i think these people may be the most boring people on earth!

I like Grandpa. The kid is a weiner. You'd think the kid would jump at the ultralite challenge. Isn't he a pilot?

The tattoos were cool, I would have done that one (not the hair shaving though).

It's the kid, Nicolas.... he's just annoying.

you would rather have something you can never have back again, instead of hair, which will be back in months and you can wear a wig till then...

your crazy...

but so am I

I am shocked that these two are in the final four. Holy Cow! We'll see what happens next week. Will Nick get enough water??? Will Donald have the strength to do the task? Hmmm...

I'm also very surprised that these two are still on the show too!!! Nicky boy really did a fairly good job tonight!!!!!(for the first time)lol. :pixiedust:

Their gameplay seems to improve every leg... I hope they beat the hippies at least...

Ah, the power of tats!