Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Lorena & Jason

I was laughing my ass off . . . until I realized that is exactly why I am on medication. The total freak-outs can take you over. But it was funny as hell. Can't wait for her next meltdown.

I kept waiting for Lorena to levitate and her head to spin around.... Move over Linda Blair, there's a new sheriff in town... :cookoo:

Wow-- what a difference a day makes for some of these guys. I totally thought I wouldn't be able to stand Lorena, but I was so sad to see them go last night. It was like she was a different person, and I liked them both so much by the end of the show. I really wanted them to take out the blonds - that shorter one especially. I know it was smart game play on their part, but it seemed a little unnecessary. It also seems like most teams are anti yield, U-turn.. anything like that.

Anyway -- nice job to Lorena and Jason last night. Sorry you had to go!

I thought it was a bad move for them to use the u-turn....(the blondes) when they didn't need to.......they can only use it once. JMHO :pixiedust:

I did feel sorry for Lorena and Jason last night.

Grrrr. Those blondes used a U-turn on my team! Hope the blondes get it next week. Grrrr.

That u-turn pissed me off... I was so hoping for karma to come back and bite the blondes in the ass..... save Lorena and Jason.... but alas, no luck. Maybe next week?

Oh and I was so looking forward to the next meltdown. Now I'll just hope for a brawl between Ronald & Donald for entertainment.

This last episode made me feel bad they were leaving too. I like the guy.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

Amazing Race Castoffs Give Advice to Future Competitors

by Rochell D. Thomas

Thursday, November 29, 2007

071129int2lorenajason.jpg

Lorena Segura and Jason Widener, The Amazing Race

In the fourth leg of The Amazing Race 12 (Sundays, 8 pm/ET, CBS), the powers-that-be replaced the dreaded Yield with a new surprise