Lorena & Jason

team_06.jpg

Lorena & Jason

Dating

Lorena: Sherman Oaks, CA

27, Bartender

Jason: Sherman Oaks, CA

33, Wedding Videographer/Actor

This couple met at a bar over three years ago, quickly started dating and have been trying to figure out if they really belong together ever since. Although they live under one roof, they rarely see each other due to their opposite work schedules.

Lorena and Jason's cultural differences has caused some issues in their relationship and they're hoping the Race might help them figure out whether or not their relationship has what it takes to last.

Jason works as a wedding videographer/actor and teaches martial arts. His favorite hobbies are yoga, rock climbing and martial arts. He describes himself as courageous and volatile. Volatile could also be the best word to describe his and Lorena's relationship. Lorena admits that she is a very jealous person, which has caused problems in the past.

Lorena also works as a waitress and is an actress. She admits that the biggest difference between the two is that she stresses out over everything while Jason is much more relaxed. Lorena is ready to get married and this topic in particular has caused some friction in their relationship in the past.

Both are well traveled and very physical. This couple plays together, travels together, exercises together and fights together.

bleh...another fighting couple. Plus she is an "actress" so that should only add to the drama...

bleh...another fighting couple. Plus she is an "actress" so that should only add to the drama...

I was thinking the same thing! :animated_wave: I couldn't agree more!

I thought he was supposed to be the laid back guy, he seemed a little bit stubborn. They would have done well except for that. Not sure how I feel about them yet, have to wait and see more.

man if he doesn't remind me of mark walhberg!

Dang, i dont have anything against them, but i wasnt rooting for them... i just saw the previews, and saw that she had a mental breakdown next week, and i feel bad for them now.

Yeah, anything dealing with animals in this thing is probably gotta be IMPOSSIBLE to deal with..

I couldn't do it.. :lipsrsealed2:

Yeah, it looks like she looses it next week! And he was annoying tonight! :(

i like this couple. they're cute and so far seem kinda together with the whole race. but next week doesn't look so promising for them

i didn't know you could milk a camel!!

there are probably some people reading this now thinking we are complete idiots... oh well.

psst....king....i'm sure that was already on peoples minds!!

STINKIN ANIMALS... this may be the 2nd time a animal is responsable for elimination.

STUPID CAMELS! QUIT KICKING THE BOWL!

i felt sooooooooooo incredibly sorry for her! she just couldn't catch a break!!

If it weren't for the one sister who helped them out, they surely would have been eliminated. But they never gave up on the task and Jason was sweet with her through the whole thing. I like this team but I don't see them winning with the way she gets so stressed out when the pressure is on.

Can't say I felt sorry for her. Maybe her camel would have been calmer had she not been a mess from the start. Animals can sense those things, and she was crying, whining and screaming almost immediately. At least that was the impression that I got. A lot of them had some problems with the camels, but she let it completely destroy her.

I do agree about Jason. He seemed sincere in that he would have loved to help her, but couldn't. He seemed like he stayed calm. It's just too bad some of that calmness didn't rub off on her.

I have no idea if this has already been said but there are times he reminds me of Mark Wahlberg. Any uglier version of course, but I can see him being a brother...

YES JOA! i think that every time i see him!! he is soooooooo mark wahlberg!