Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Azaria & Hendekea

What was with that clip of him saying she has some physical challenges and her saying something the had to be bleeped? I don't think she swore, I think she said she wasn't a (insert derogatory term for someone mentally handicapped here). I just don't see the point of it. They are a number one team, popular with the fans, are they trying to make her look bad?

i think she said the dang word but worst, then the mental word.

^ gosh, nomatter how you say it, it sounds bad... sorry^

hate is a big word... when you say hate make it smaller like this hate

see, then it doesnt seem as bad.

i like this team.......but i think they're in danger of becoming a bit too cocky...............and that's the downfall of many teams

Hummm. Next weeks' previews shows the race maybe starting to wear on them. Could it be that dear brother is po'd that they didn't come in first this week. :pixiedust:

I liked them......but if they come in last thats ok too! GO PINKS!!!!! :inlove::pixiedust:

I was hoping Don and the useless Nick would go home, but instead it was Az and Hen. They kinda fell apart tonight.

i was sad to see them go! they were a strong team, just made one bad decision! &$^@^&* airlines!

i wish jen and nate would go

I was hoping for a non-elimination round. But they got distracted in the ticket office by their argument with each other, too bad. I guess the brother was too smart for his own good. At least they got some prizes for their first place wins.

yes, they will be travelling for awhile on their prizes!

They actually had a good relationship I thought I mean who could put up with that overbearing man that long like she did.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

Amazing Racers' Forbidden Ticket Landed Them Off the Map

by Rochell D. Thomas

Thursday, December 13, 2007

071213int4amazingrace.jpg

Azaria and Hendekea Azene, The Amazing Race

Brother and sister engineers Azaria and Hendekea Azene seemed like a final-three team for sure. They won three of the first five legs and often operated like a well-oiled genetically linked machine. But they showed up at an airport gate with a forbidden business-class ticket and it was back to start. Just goes to show you can never get too comfortable on The Amazing Race 12 (Sundays, 8 pm/ET, CBS).

TVGuide.com: Once more for the record: Please explain how you ended up with the wrong type of ticket to Dubrovnik.

Hendekea: Luck. The ticketing agent ended up giving us business class even though Azaria said economy.

TVGuide.com: Did you do any "Hey it wasn't our fault" begging that they didn't show on camera?

Azaria: No. I don't even know if we remembered that we'd said economy.

Hendekea: Everything happened so quickly.

Azaria: We got our tickets at 6:15 am. The flight was leaving at 6:30. They were actually holding up the plane for us. So I can't fault Polish Airlines. I can maybe fault the travel agent a little. But the responsibility to check the ticket is on our own shoulders.

Hendekea: In the end, we should have been the ones to double-check before we left the ticketing agent to make sure it was right.

TVGuide.com: How many languages do you speak?

Azaria: We're both pretty good at English.

Hendekea: But, it's funny, people thought Azaria could speak French. They were like, "We heard him speak French in Burkina Faso." But that was the only three French words we know.

Azaria: And Hendekea actually makes fun of the way I talk to foreign people because I talk with an accent. Plus my hand movements and body gestures just got much more animated.

Hendekea: I did it too, though. When you spend so much time outside of the U.S., you start talking with the same accent of the people you're hanging around. So I can't judge.

TVGuide.com: Well, how was that ill-fated flight?

Hendekea: It was the most depressing time of my life. First of all, we had to wait in Vilnius for three or four hours. And then we had a layover in Frankfurt, and Azaria was moping around all depressed.

Azaria: That was because of all the cigarette smoke around in that airport! [Laughs] It was terrible. [That, plus] we ended up landing four or five hours after the first team.

TVGuide.com: At least you made out pretty well before you were eliminated. You won three legs.

Hendekea: Yeah, we did. We won a trip to Whistler in Alberta, Canada, to go skiing. Then Bermuda

Whew! They sure bad-mouthed Kynt and Vixsin. I guess I'm surprised. Maybe they're just sore losers. I'm still going to root for my fave team. GO PINKS!!! :inlove::pixiedust: