Azaria & Hendekea

team_05.jpg

Azaria & Hendekea

Brother/Sister

Azaria: New Orleans, LA

27, Facilities Engineer

Hendekea: Torrance, CA

23, Aerospace Engineer

This brother-sister Team has all the intelligence, wits and skills to win the Race, although their personality differences could be the X factor. She describes him as confrontational and emotional, while he describes her as irrational. Both are worried that the big brother/little sister power struggle will rear its ugly head during the Race.

Azaria lives in New Orleans where he works as a facilities engineer for offshore platforms. He enjoys playing sports, poker and building things. Azaria claims that the biggest difference between the two is he doesn

I'm hoping they can pull it together and work as a team, because they seem like they'd be really strong contenders...

Well yeah, I thought about that too. What I mean is they have known each other since babies. They should know what each other is capable of.

Looks like a smart team......I like them!

You haven't met my family. :animated_bouncy:

Hey.....we might be related....lol

by far my favorite team so far.......not by much, there are some likeable teams.

but these two seem very nice and sweet........i hope their niceness doesn't hurt them in the end!

They did well on the first leg together. The brother said something about them being smarter than the other teams and that kind of rubbed me the wrong way. I'm withholding my full support until a little later for these two. But hey they kept going strong, from the middle of the pack to first.

They are good. It will be interesting to see how they do as time goes on, she is the smarter one. He listened to her this episode but he seems like he thinks he is the smartest so they could butt heads as time goes on. If they don't they will be great.

not only smart, but seem to be physically fit as well

Intelligent, athletic and so far appear to be able to keep their cool under stress....These 2 could go far. Certainly a team to watch.

I liked that they were ok with their fall from first to the middle of the pack. They have a good attitude, and they were smart to spot that the train was leaving soon and to buy their tickets on the train while other teams stopped at the ticket window.

So far so good.....they seem to be able to think on the run!

i still like them. hope they go far!! not too much fighting between them either

yeah, but we've got plenty of other teams for that!!

I initially scoffed at Azaria for saying they were smarter than the other teams, but once again they proved its true. I can't believe the other teams didn't split the task. Maybe no one fully trusted the brain power of their partners.

Once again really enjoyed them. They're the only team I am really rootin' for at this point. Smart guys!

way to go from back of the pack to first by a mile!!