Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Shana & Jennifer

Wasn't fond of them this past episode. Some of their comments turned me off.

I didn't want to like.....but they're growing on me. ;)

From the promo, it looks like the blondes may be joining the Dirty Hookers Club. When I saw how they make enemies out of another team, I kept imagining Jason saying "Those dirty, dirty hookers"!

That shorter one really bugs me. I try to keep in mind though that when they show her talking about how they look, and how they don't usually look this bad, it's because someone has asked them about it. I guess if you're asked a question you're going to answer it, and I'm sure they do normally spend a lot of time on their appearance.

Now, I'm not sure if I heard her right, but when the taller one milked the camel and drank the milk, did the other one say something about being really proud of her because she didn't complain during the challenge and when she had to drink that 'fat' milk???

I hope I'm wrong. Surely she wasn't worried or concerned about the fat content of the milk? :confused:

GOOD GOLLY! DID YALL SEE THERE DANCE? THEY WERE CRAWLING THEN POLE DANCED!!!

i would have let them pass too! hehe

i like them too.. there not the very top, but close... i know! i was scared for them! that truck must be the wrong lane or something! they know how to drive!

jeeeze, do we have another charla-mirna team? a team who dont know how to drive a regualar car, neitherless a standard?

I thought it was bad that they used the u-turn........karma might just bite them next week......I don't want them to get hurt.....just slowed down.....maybe having to wait a while to get a replacement car.(if theirs get crunched) It does look scary on next weeks' show!!! lol JMHO :pixiedust:

i thought it was smart.. its part of the game! you shouldnt get made at them for playing the game.. theydidnt cheat.

and they didnt know how far back they were, i would have used it too if i thought i might have been eliminated.

Well the bus missed the plastic bimbos, but they did finish LAST! Yee haaaaaa! All they did was fight and snipe the whole episode, but then at the end they were gonna be BFF's until the end of time (or until the mani-pedi's run out). I loved how one of them (sorry I never cared enough to figure out who was who) said they came from a comfy life where they got manicures and pedicures all the time, and on the race, it's all gone! That explains a lot!

SOOOOOOOO glad these two are gone! i was worried that this was a NEL, but was pleasantly surprised when phil booted them!!

There are no non elimination legs this season.

They fought to much and that one had her nose to high to see where she was going...

Def. glad they're GONE! Glad that they didn't get crunched by the bus, the preview sure made it look like they were going to be toast! :pixiedust:

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I could'nt stand them, so glad to see them gone.

I couldn't stand one of them...which one? Hmmm lol

Somebody tell the producers that the same formula isn't always good for business.

i agree katy. the young blondes from years past were annoying, but at least good racers. these old (trying to be young) blondes weren't even good racers!!

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

A Blonde Farewell on The Amazing Race

by Rochell D. Thomas

Thursday, December 6, 2007

071206int4shanajennifer.jpg

Shana Wall and Jennifer McCall, The Amazing Race

Their bickering and poor navigation skills may have gotten Shana Wall and Jennifer McCall (aka the Blondes, Part 2) ousted from The Amazing Race 12, but it's their videotaped words that haunt them. On the road, they were full of zippy one-liners and quips they found funny in the moment. But as they've played back in prime time, they've painted the women in an unflattering light, teaching us all a lesson: Be careful what you say when you're on The Race, as your words may be used against you.

TVGuide.com: What do you do in your daily lives that allowed you to take time off for the Race?

Jennifer McCall: Neither of us could just take off. I'm a legal assistant. I had to do six weeks worth of work to cover myself so I wouldn't lose my job. I had to work almost 18-hour days to make up for the time that I was gone. And Shana made big sacrifices.

Shana Wall: I'm an actress. And I had to take off that amount of time and not have an income. So I moved out of my apartment. I put all my stuff in storage and said, "Let's go for this! Hopefully I'll come back with half a million dollars."

TVGuide.com: That was a big gamble. Where are you living now?

Shana: At my parents' house. But it was worth it.

TVGuide.com: It seemed like the Lithuania leg wasn't for you. You two fought all the time. You almost died, then you came in last place.

Shana: We loved, loved, loved Lithuania. It was one of our favorite places. It was breathtakingly beautiful.

Jennifer: And the people went out of their way to help us. After the roadblock, we got a little lost [on the way to the next village]. This woman was walking down the street, and I asked if she knew where the next stop was. Even though she had groceries in her hand, she got in our car and drove with us, probably more than a mile, just to show us the exact highway that we needed to be on. Then she got out and walked back.

Shana: That happened during the roadblock that I did, too. A bunch of people ran with me when I asked for their help.

Jennifer: They didn't show this, but Shana was only gone 10 or 15 minutes at most for that roadblock.

Shana: This was the roadblock where I had to do four things in a row. Gramps and Grandson were there for two-and-a-half hours.

Jennifer: And Shana finished it in 15 minutes. We did this all the time, though. The donkeys [in Ireland]? We ran that donkey and we passed six teams to get ahead. But then we got lost trying to get to the museum.

Shana: Our downfall was our navigating and our driving.

TVGuide.com: How did you decide who would do the driving?

Shana: I would navigate and Jen would drive most of the time because I thought I was better at navigating and she was better at driving