Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Ronald & Christina

They've been slowly growing on me and since Pinks are gone, they've earned my number one spot.

I loved it when she told him to leave her alone. :)

Is her eyes set too far apart on her face though? :P

I enjoyed them on tonights' show! Ron wasn't too bad and he even gave Gramps some of what he was eating, while they were waiting for the others to do the taxi comp. I thought they won a pretty cool prize! :pixiedust:

Wasn't too bad?? Was I the only one who wanted to punch him in the head when he started explaining to his daughter the difference between a direct flight and a non-stop flight? And the nonsense about paying cab fare and still having to walk a few blocks. To me, Ronald is the most annoying person I've seen on TAR ever. He just grates on my nerves.

You weren't the only one jersey. What slays me is these people who have issues in their relationships and think that coming onto a show thats does nothing more than add to the stress are somehow going to heal. For all his talk abuot improving himself, he hasn't shown me much. If this is an improvement, I can't imagine him before.

I don't know. He's annoying, but I can't hate him. In his way, he thinks he's just giving her fatherly advice. Perhaps he doesn't realize she's not 8 years old anymore. He's rude and gripes a lot, but you can tell he loves his daughter. Maybe in this case, the race will help him see how badly he treats her.

I agree, Baron. They don't have a horrid, scary Jonathon the wife beater relationship...he is just a typical workaholic, absentee father. I think he is making progress, now whether that translates to real life...who knows?

I am really sick of hearing how he is "changing" and will be a better person/father.

He keeps saying that and I don't see it happening. :animated_scratchchin:

She is OK but the team needs to go.

I hope the old guy trips and breaks his glasses next week.

I like the daughter, but Ronald just rubs me the wrong way.

Hope they don't win out the final 3.

Ron is at least trying though. I mean, it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks, but Chris handles him well. If they win, I won't have a problem with it.

Out of the final three, I hope Ron & Chris win. He started out being a total ass, but he is really trying to change, and I love seeing how happy she is with the improvement in their relationship.

i havent been able to watch the last couple of weeks, including tonight, but i liked them 3 weeks ago!

Ron's gotten better as the race progressed and they stay on top. Heaven forbid something should go wrong though. Christina is a good daughter and I'm glad he acknowledged that tonight.

I'm ok with them being in the F3! They made it farther than I thought they would. Ronald does act a little better towards Christina. I think when he watches all the episodes he will see how he acted and how he hurt Christina in the first several episodes. I think he will notice how he has changed for the better. Hopefully he'll continue to be nicer. :pixiedust:

Their relationship has only been better since they've been in front of the other teams. If Ronald had been this quiet during the legs they've struggled, I might agree that he has changed. It's easy to be nice to each other when you've just heard Phil say "you're team #1". I hate this team and will not be happy if they win.

I am really tired of hearing about how proud Christina is of her father for being nice..... WTH?

I can understand not liking Ron, but what has Christina done? I think she deserves the win for not only winning the race, but for also for putting up with dad.

I don't think anyone deserves to win more than anyone else. It's just who you like or dislike. I just really dislike both Ronald & Christina.

Notice last night when Ron said "We're one" and Christina took that as he and her are one when he really meant that they were in first place. I love her for having to put up with him and I let his behavior slide because it's hard to be a perfect man/father.

Out of the three teams left, this is the team I don't want winning, basically because of Ron. But that's just IMHO

ITA Erin, I really hope they dont win.. Chris needs to stop saying she is proud of her father, the only reason he is being nice is becasue they were in first< i'd like to see him if they were racing for last, then his lovely attitude would come flying back!

Like some of you, I've voiced my dislike of Ronald. But I would like to add that Christina is no prize either. She has no problem playing dirty and I've yet to see any friendly interaction between her any other team. I understand that teams are competitors and not friends, but only rarely do you see a team separate and insulate themselves as much as these two have.