Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Ronald & Christina

on the bicyle thingy where somebody sits in the bucket and the other one drives them.... he goes "You need to loose some weight young lady" then the bike falls over and he goes "I guess thats what i get for saying something like that"

i laughed... but felt bad for her.

Reminds me of the movie Grumpy Old Men except at Christina's expense. I really like her, but I also don't see them winning. Can't go far when you're partner is always yapping.

I really liked this team last week.....but omg Daddy Ron was a real pain in the hinnie tonight. Christina couldn't do anything right! She's a real sweet girl. I feel sorry for her! :bored:

He needs to shut up and pay attetion to his daughter... She seems to be on the ball and he's bringing her down.... I feel bad for her... Her partner sucks...

I felt so bad for her on the mat when she said " You treat your family like gold... if there's love there". Sounds like Ronald been a tough love kind of Dad while Christina needs the verbal reassurance that she is never gonna get from him.

I hope their relationship gets better on and after the race.

she's such a sweetie....she takes a lot from him. he is an a$$hole!! i'm surprised she hasn't hauled off and kicked him in the ..........well, you know where i mean!!

i can't wait for him to get stuck on a roadblock!!

Who is he? The politeness police? What an ass. I would have loved to have seen grandpa give give him the finger.

Ron is a jerk. He spends all of his time telling others what they are doing wrong and what they should be doing. He needs to look in a mirror and start there.

Christina is lucky he has been gone most of her life.

Yo, Ron! Karma's a bitch, isn't it? You were such a jerk last leg, that you popped a hernia. Pain did seem to make him act a little better tonight!

Ronald was more empathetic on last night's show. He seemed to have mellowed out a bit... though that could be the Vicodin talking.

^^^^

I came to post the same thing this morning. While he still had this moments, I liked him a little more last night. I still really enjoy her.

Oh Mendes - how cute is your avatar? Love it! Sorry :offtopic: Anyway, the vicodin could have defintely been the reason for the kinder gentler Ron. Christina needs to get a triple prescription of it, and keep slipping it into his corn flakes every morning.

To be quite honest, I was surprised he finised the leg. Just a hunch but I get the vibe from Ron that he is looking for a way out of this race but still save face so that it is not his fault. :animated_scratchchin:

i do like your pictures..

yeah, seemed like he was trying, and he relized they wouldnt make it if it was 2 of him, that he needed her.