Ronald & Christina

team_03.jpg

Ronald & Christina

Father/Daughter

Ronald: Tacoma, WA

58, VP of Sales

Christina, Washington, DC

26, Policy Analyst

Ronald & Christina are a father/daughter Team who are competing in the Race to make up for lost time. Since Ronald was constantly traveling for work throughout much of his daughter's formative years, Christina hopes the Race will allow her father--a self-proclaimed workaholic--to stop and smell the roses and provide them with some meaningful time together.

Ronald, a first-generation immigrant and eldest of five, works as a Vice President of sales for a paper packaging company. His proudest achievements are his thirty-one years of marriage and raising two independent daughters. Christina is Ronald's youngest daughter and holds degrees from both Duke and Princeton. She once served in the State Department and often wishes her Teammate could be as diplomatic as she.

Neither are strangers to the unpredictability of international travel as they have both lived and worked abroad. Ronald describes himself as inquisitive and open-minded, while Christina describes herself as loyal and adventurous. This father/daughter duo is excited to grow closer, make friends across continents and create Race history by being the first father/daughter Team to claim the $1 million prize.

A really intelligent, well-traveled team. They should go far if dad is in great shape physically...I think I'll like them!

This was the team that jumped out for me as soon as I saw them as a team I would want to root for. Of course, it's so hard to tell until after the first episode, but I hope they do well. Saying that, I probably just doomed them to an early exit.

I awlays like Dad/Daughter teams. Hope they do well. He's pushing 60 though. Could be rough.

I like them! Age maybe a factor though.

I like them. I hope they go all the way to the end. (Mind you, I reserve the right to change my mind after watching the show tonight.)

i think he's gonna turn very overbearing soon......and not just because of next week's previews!

I love this team. He seems like the nicest dad ever! I think he's mentally up for the challenge, but I think he may struggle physically.

He was cool at first, but he's been annoying as hell this entire episode..

yeah, but i want them to stay, cause i really like her..

like when ron started gripping at the g-pa and son, she was trying to stop them.... i feel bad for her. she is sweet.

I don't really have a favorite, I'd rather them be gone the Pat and whoever though..

Last week I thought Ronald was sweet and endearing, but his true self emerged tonight. Telling his daughter she disappoints him, all because he didn't think she chose the detour task fast enough, was classless and just mean. Also, his going off on Gramps for being rude was, well........ RUDE! I will not be sad if they are eliminated. Too bad Christina had such a butthead for a partner.

I don't either, but it's fun to see two old woman laugh at everyone else..