Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jennifer & Nathan

me neither, but the writing seems to be on the wall. Their biggest threat- team hippie- has a pretty deep hole to climb out of, I just can't see granddad being able to go the distance fast enough, and the dad/daughter team is a darkhorse team at best...with the dad being the one to hold them back.

But who knows? Anything is possible so I'm going to keep rooting for anyone but them.

I don't know what it is... but I would like to see this team make the final 3.

I don't know what it is either. :smilielol:

woooooooHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

there is a god.

happy birthday jen....goodbye!!!

Woo hoo! I guess anything really IS possible... :2thumbsup:

Last week, I was hoping they would get into the final 3... after seeing this episode, I'm very glad they are gone.

And abbaholic, mac, and kayo... y'all can't talk about Jen like that. It's her birthday! :animated_shocking:

Yes, be nice to Jen on her birthday! :animated_rotfl: I'm not sure who the bigger bully is in that relationship, but I'm glad I don't have to try to figure it out anymore.

So far tonight is my favorite episode!!!!! :animated_bouncy: This team got on my last nerve since eppy #1. :animated_shocking: I'm sooooo glad they're gone! Couldn't be a better birthday present for Jenn! :happybday:

:pixiedust:

Happy happy joy joy!!!! Now was Nate crying about the demise of their relationship or that he got beat by 2 old guys and some hippies?

:smilielol: she lost it for them! and then blamed him! I LOVE IT! love that she got sooooooo pissed when tk and rachel caught up! love that she was "not able to deal" with it! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!

woooooooHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

there is a god.

I'll remain skeptical until Ronald & Christina do not cross the finish line first. But I will add my giddiness that Nate & Jen are gone. Jennifer is a horribly controlling, immature witch.

i thought something that rhymes with witch..........

These guys need personality transplants.

Buh Bye

:party_smilie:

Celebrate good times, come on! What a perfect episode, absolutely perfect!

lol at Nate at the end crying over their relationship and Jen says we couldnt fix it and all he says (in between sobs is ) Darnit!!! that made me LOL

So glad these two are gone, Jen called it anyway she kept saying she couldnt handle it, so there ya go now you dont have to!

My fav part was when Nate cried, it's like...who cares??? You can't convince me that they act any different when they are not racing, they probably just fight about different stuff. Also, I really didn't get Jen saying that TK and Rachel were just slacking. Was she serious? Did she honestly think that screaming and stressing equals working harder? What a dolt.

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Amazing Race 12

They deserve each other! :pixiedust:

Doesn't surprise me. After all Jonathan and Victoria are still together I believe.... or at least they were when that episode of "Girls Next Door" came on and Victoria was pregnant.

Fear of being alone keeps many people together who are obviously wrong for each other. It's an old-fashioned and immature way of thinking. It's no surprise to me they're still together. My guess is it won't be long before they fall back into their old patterns and end up miserable once again.