Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jennifer & Nathan

I agree with all that has been said here. She's hot but annoying. Still like her to stay for eye candy.

they have a substancal lead... looks like they will be able to keep this one too

EDIT: dang, everybody is even now.

Maybe its me but I don't see Jennifer as hot. Rather plain looking, imo. Although she is obviously taking her B-Pills. :grin2:

Maybe its me but I don't see Jennifer as hot. Rather plain looking, imo. Although she is obviously taking her B-Pills.

I don't know, last week, she looked pretty good. Not sure what it is.

Maybe it's just me, but I thought she exposed a very immature side of herself after being declared second place on their "photo finish" race to the mat. Her comments were really strange and pouty. Everybody wants to be first - it's a race, The Amazing Race. First to the mat usually wins a nice prize and that's part of experience. Why would anyone give that up regardless of how many times they came in first?

She is one I definitely do not like. I would have preferred her to be competitive and say something like..."we are coming after you!" or something in that vane. To be competitive is fine, to whine like a baby/brat is what she did.

She didn't make to the mat first.....what a baby! Hey!.....the name of the show has "RACE" in it. Its a race girl! Did she think that the other couple was going to think "Hummm....we've already won two neat prizes.....so lets just stop and let them go first." JMHO :pixiedust:

i would have gave it to them. i know that they are a strong team, and that i could possible form an allaince with them.. they would have left at the same time the next day anyways... i would have gave them one.

Why in the world would anyone "give up" finishing first? Forming alliances are fine, but you shouldn't have to appease a whiny bratty beotch to form one.

These two were just awful this week - sniping, griping, name calling, falling apart. And it looks like it will be even better next week! :animated_bouncy:

After last night's episode, it became so much clearer to me as to why Nathan is so snappy with Jennifer...man she's a *BEEP*!!! Like who the heck would scream at you to not count out loud when everyone knows it helps you to stay on track?? She kept interrupting him, it's no wonder he had a hard time keeping his place with that yip yappy snot by his side. In episode one I thought it was all about him being an @ss, but now I see it goes both ways and that maybe what comes her way via Nathan is justified a bit more than originally thought.

oh, i'd have called her the "b" word too!! she was acting like one, and i'm glad he said it!

I know I was calling her one myself.

I can't stand them -- they can be so ugly to each other, then when things turn out OK, turn around and say how much they mean to each other.

They just don't work well together, and are so quick to blame and take their frustrations out on each other -- it's tough to watch.

He's pretty funny... She needs to relax a bit...

It gets old watching them! Yes, she's a "B" and he's an "A-H". I agree that she's made him that way. Hope they go soon! :pixiedust:

I would freak out if these two won it all...they are horrible to each other, especially Jen.

These two people should part ways as soon as this race is over! I can't stand how they yap at each other!!! :lipsrsealed2::shutup::pixiedust:

Darn - I was hoping that this was their day to get eliminated. Jen sounds like she's still 14.

these two deserve each other!! he may be a d*ck, but she's a bigger b*tch!! i wish someone would beat the crap out of them so they'll come in last.

did love that they took the wrong transportation and had to go back!!

When she said something about not wanting to be in the race anymore I was like WHAT?!? I think that is the first time in 12 seasons I ever heard someone wanting to drop out. Please Jen, stop your whining and go ahead and quit already!