124 posts in this topic

team_02.jpg

Jennifer & Nathan

Dating

Jennifer: Huntington Beach, CA

23, Student

Nathan: Fountain Valley, CA

24, Volleyball Coach

This athletic couple first met in college while living together with other friends. Both admit they couldn't stand each other at first, but soon grew closer and started dating. They've broken up several times in their two-year courtship, but remain true to each other. In one breath each will tell you that the other is their soul-mate and in the next, they'll tell you how much the other drives them crazy.

The biggest difference between the two is organization-he's organized and she is not. Both have dominant personalities and tend to be very stubborn.

Nathan teaches volleyball and also works as a waiter. Jennifer is currently enrolled at Cal State Long Beach and works as a gymnastics coach. She was also on the Los Angeles Clippers Spirit dance team. Jennifer describes herself as thrilling and loving while he describes himself simply as "one cool dude." Both are eager to put their relationship to the test on a race around the world.

Nathan is a friend of mine.....he just dont know it yet.

Nathan is a friend of mine.....he just dont know it yet

LOL

I predict alot of yelling (at each other) from this team...

Sheeze! Another fighting couple! :lipsrsealed2:

Just, wow.

I disliked these two BEFORE I even read their bios! Just from looking at their photos?! That never happens to me.

Something about their smirks I guess.

HAHAHA!!

She's walking while everyone passes her and she's mad at him!?

GET A CLUE B****!!!

Yeah looks like a team I aint gonna like. Its gonna be like...

Her: This is too hard! I can't do it. Why they all passing us?

Him: Move it! You are slowing us up. They are going to beat us!

Her: Shut up! You are always yelling at me! I hate you!

Yep! another fighting couple.....boy is she a whiner!

Am I the only one who thought the dude was the biggest JERK!? She said he cheated on her and that he treats her like crap. Yeah. I agree he treats her like crap. (So Why is she staying with him?!?) Also he's a whiner and I felt so sorry for that poor sweet donkey he screamed at and pulled until it refused to move. All they had to do was touch the donkey on the arse and he would have moved along.

You can't pull a donkey. Frankly, that man is a Jack Ass!

P.S. Ari and Staella also tried to pull their donkey. Look how far they got with that.

I teared up when the poor donkey started to cry. PETA's going to be all over Nate's @ss now... good!

She's the worst, you're walking while everyone runs by in the first 30 minutes of the show and you get mad at your teammate for rushing you..?

GET A CLUE FOO'!

She's hot.. but annoying as hell to watch..

I feel bad for Nathan.. I really do, still don't like him though.

she is very attractive, and annoying... but the attractivness makes me want them to stay from a good 4 more weeks :)

Haha Justin... from day 1 i thought she was very pretty, AND i thought she would go far... i thought Jenn was pretty, but wouldnt do so good. so i just choose her as an early favorite.... And as the game went on, i just really liked her more and more, and thought she was a great competitor... so even if i didnt like her from day1, i would of ended up liking her...

I'm partial to Jess as we all know.. but Daniele was definitely good freaking looking..

At least we didn't flip flop through last season? We just.. fought a lot..

Yeah, i know.. i didnt have anything against jess till she started plotting against my lil danni :)

maybe this year we can choose the same person to root for.

Maybe!

Thank god we don't have to wait until Summer..

I was so into BB8 (until of course double eviction), I need live feeds..

Yeah, I LOVE bb, its my favorite show...

im glad we dont have to wait so long too!

i always end up cheering for chicks too... season 2-Nicole, Season3-AMY, season4-Alison, Season5-Natile-Adria, Season6-Jannie,Season7-Jannie, Season8-Danni!

DANNI-amy were my 2 favorites.. i know Amy wasnt such the looker, but heck i liked her for some reason.

Anywhoo, before we get a OFFTOPIC WARNING, I like Nathan. Not so Much Jennifer, but i want her to stay so we have something to look at. Im not too much into asian chicks.

I'm getting tired of these two! I agree she's so annoying!!!!!