Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Kynt & Vyxsin

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts

Kynt & Vyxsin
Dating Goths

Kynt: Louisville, KY
31, Waiter/Receptionist

Vyxsin: Louisville, KY
29, Waiter/Receptionist

These best friends have been dating on and off for over three years. These purveyors of Goth, pride themselves on keeping Louisville "weird." In their own hometown Kynt and Vyxsin are very active in their local scene, regularly hosting and acting as emcee at rock shows and club nights. The most difficult part of the Race will undoubtedly be keeping up their daily "make up" routine. Between the two of them, Kynt and Vyxsin have collectively had their hair dyed 18 different colors. Fashion is a passion for these two.

Vyxsin claims that the biggest difference between the two is that she is very emotional while he is more reserved. She has been trying to get him to open up more and express his true feelings, to which she claims she's having success. Vyxsin describes herself as compassionate and theatrical and she works as a waiter at Ramsi's Cafe.

Kynt is a waiter at the Texas Roadhouse Restaurant. Kynt describes himself as abstract, atypical and avant-garde He claims that the biggest difference between the two is that Vyxsin is more emotional while Kynt is more sarcastic. Both have also worked as receptionists at a local hair salon for several years.

Together, they enjoy shopping, dancing and doing each other's hair/makeup. Besides a mirror Kynt and Vyxsin's favorite thing to stare into is their computer monitor as both are admittedly MySpace-addicts. Additionally, they both enjoy roadtripping to Sci-Fi conventions across the country where as Kynt puts it, "They feel right at home surrounded by Storm Troopers and Wookies." Both have a dream of someday attending the Wave-Gotik-Treffen in Leipzig, Germany, which is the largest Goth/industrial music festival in the world.

Representing the "Goth" community in Louisville has embedded a strong sense of "us against the world" mentality in these two Racers. Therefore, don't look for them to fall apart when the chips are down, a trait that will undoubtedly be tested on the Race.

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
In keeping with their spirit:

Fyrst Buut

Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,325 posts
Despite the crazy hair color and clothing, the girl has nice boobs.

kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts
Despite the crazy hair color and clothing, the girl has nice boobs.

which girl?

Sorry, I just couldn't resist giggle.gif. Actually, I'm hoping I like them cuz they look like they'd be crazy, fun team to root for. I'm wondering if their appearance will help or hinder them in certain countries.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Fricken sweet to see diversity like this!!!!

Necron99

Necron99

• Pip
  • 43 posts
These two should keep the show interesting. smile.gif

loudmouth42

loudmouth42

• Pip
  • 138 posts
How did her mama know to name her Vyxsin? She must have some smarts. What would have happened if she named her Gertrude?

kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts
Her real name was Gertrude- that's why she changed it to Vyxsin. Oh, and Kynt's real name was Walter...and now you know the "rest of the story"... wink.gif

Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,325 posts
Kynt just sounds like that really dirty word...

KingOfRealityTV

KingOfRealityTV

• Pip
  • 7,647 posts
O M G, thats a guy????? She does fill that shirt out nicely.....Vyxsin is a bit of a vixen!!!! Buddy is a freak though...

Baron

Baron

• Pip
  • 1,163 posts
I almost don't want to watch because of these two. I can't stand the whole "look at me, ain't I strange scene" When goth first came around, it was a statement against all the pretty, preppy people. They wore whatever they could find just to look wierd and out of place. Now, they have whole stores in the mall devoted to this fashion. The very thing they were rebeling against in the first place.

I have no interest in anything this couple has to say. I hope they go early.

kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts
This comment in their bio may ultimately be what sinks them...
The most difficult part of the Race will undoubtedly be keeping up their daily "make up" routine

I'm willing to give them a chance because sometimes the most unusual teams can be the funnest, but I can't help it- does anyone else think Rocky Horror Picture Show when they look at Kynt? I HATED that movie...

Baron

Baron

• Pip
  • 1,163 posts
I'm willing to give them a chance because sometimes the most unusual teams can be the funnest, but I can't help it- does anyone else think Rocky Horror Picture Show when they look at Kynt? I HATED that movie...

Which one is Kynt again?

loudmouth42

loudmouth42

• Pip
  • 138 posts
I thought Kynt was a guys name?

My screen name is loudmouth but my real name is Jym. After seeing these two I guess I need to change my name to something else. Any suggestions?

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Anybody remember the movie Gotcha? Remember the band in the van that picked up Anthony Edwards when he was trying to get out of Germany? They remind me of the people in the van. LA - WE LOVE IT!!

Joah

Joah

• Pip
  • 1,514 posts
I actually laughed when I read they were dating off and on... Easy to believe the girl was interested, but I guess I have trouble believing "he" was into the opposite sex. Maybe more like a friends w/benefits chemistry.

Baron

Baron

• Pip
  • 1,163 posts
^ animated_rotfl.gif

schroerlucke39

schroerlucke39

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My Daughters work with Kynt at Texas Roadhouse. People shouldn't really judge people by the way they look. He is a good person

Baron

Baron

• Pip
  • 1,163 posts
My Daughters work with Kynt at Texas Roadhouse. People shouldn't really judge people by the way they look. He is a good person

I am sure he is a great guy. However, the way he dresses is a statement. Basically he is telling me he doesn't care what I think. He has all the right in the world to make his statement. I reserve my right to respond. I am not reacting to his look, I am reacting to his statement. He wants to be a rebel, he wants to be an outcast, he wants to be different. I'm giving him what he wants.

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,800 posts
People who conform are as exciting as a blank page. I love their style. And in Kentucky they REALLY a standout! 95% of those people wear camoflauge, flannel, no teeth (or brown teeth), and think it's still 1975.

I'm behind them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users