Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Kynt & Vyxsin

hey,this might be weird, but i didnt happen to see any african goths.....strange.

I thought those dance instructors with the masks looked pretty dang goth. :giggle:

I like these two, And did anyone else notice how Kynt cuddled their chicken? He seemed dismayed that it was stuffed in a bag. (I really felt bad for the goats!)

And she was the only one who worried about the poverty that the people living there endure daily.

These two are the most empathetic team. They seem to genuinely care about others.

I like these two, And did anyone else notice how Kynt cuddled their chicken?

funny he shows more compasion for the Chicken then his girlfriend he seemed akward when she was crying like he didnt know how to console her.

Isn't it odd that they didn't mention the chickens pooping on anyone? Let's face it, they can't control when they go, and they go alot, so you'd think over the course of a day, poop would have come into play.

I like her more every episode... He is still creepy and talks funny...

It would have been neat if they had come in first last night....they would be a hoot in Japan. That was a cool prize. :pixiedust:

They are my favorite team! Go Pinks!

I have already ordered my zebra pink shirt..then I'm off to get my hair and nails done...

Go go Kynt & Vyxsin....so far

Three cheers for the open-minded, or willing to get there, people in here.

I really like hanging out with the likes of you.

Yeah Katy, I really liked these two since the first episode (psss.... I'm old too). They both seem to have a big heart. I love that they get along so well. The stress of the race has not got to them. They don't sweat the small stuff. I truely hope that they win this! JMHO :pixiedust:

GO PINKS!!!! :inlove:

I really like hanging out with the likes of you.

The pleasure is ours!!! Well mine.... Everyone else is on their own...

They are the most "balanced" couple on this TAR.

These 2 have worked well together. Have really played as a team and from what we have seen, appear to have a good attitude about the race and the places they have been. They are pretty good at keeping their cool and so far have been making good decisions. Unless something odd happens, Kynt and Vyxsin could very well be in the finals.

Yup, no fighting, no screaming.... they just look different. I love them.

Well like always I prejudged and now I have to eat my own words. I really like them. They are very caring and nice people.

Well like always I prejudged and now I have to eat my own words. I really like them. They are very caring and nice people.

Hey girl, its ok at least you're not too proud to admit that you were wrong. ;) Yeah, they are a great caring couple! I liked them right off, and each week I like them more and more. :animated_bouncy::pixiedust:

GO PINKS!!! :inlove:

Well like always I prejudged and now I have to eat my own words.

Oh, don't feel alone there. :animated_wave: I think there are a few of us who when we saw their pictures for the first time thought they didn't stand a chance.

I just add some salt, pepper and a little ketchup. Makes my foot taste better. :D

It shows that you can't judge a book by its cover. I love these two! They are a great team so far and fun to watch. It was such a relief when they finished second tonight!! Go pinks!!!

I loved the previews - it looks like the happy pink couple will have a wee bit of a meltdown in two weeks. :animated_rotfl:

Kynt's voice still annoys me.

Yeah, anybody got a good recipe for foot in mouth? This couple is great. Still I like Ron and Christina (mostly for her than him) better. Pink Power is number 2 though.

Vyxsin was showing mucho cleavage tonight too. That is always a bonus in my book. :P

I watched the show with my in-laws and husband to night. My mother-in-law thought they were both women. My husband, who is not a fan of 'goth' anything, enjoyed them, thanks to Vixen's cleavage. I'm sure Vixen may have recruited more fans tonight!

I like this couple. They look odd, but may be the most normal human beings, in the most normal relationship out there racing. Go PINK!

I love my Pinks!!!! It shows the next episode where Kynt yells at Vyx.....I hope its no big deal .....you know, like how the previews showed the blondies was going to get creamed by a bus!!!! They are still my #1 faves!!!! :inlove::pixiedust:

GO PINKS!!!! :inlove: