Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Kynt & Vyxsin

I hated that they kept stating that they were goth and freaks over and over again

i hated how everybody called the weaver family "team flordia"

I like them. Watching Kynt trying to vault across the ditch was hilarious. Go Pinks!!!

they prefer being called "freaks"

i like them.. i think... i just dont want them to leave, now... probably later though.

I like them too, and they have a sence of humor. Go Pinks! :wub:

And they don't bicker back in forth.

This was my first night watching them, and again.... they don't strike me as a couple. Best friends to me, which will help them get along. I like watching them. It takes awhile before I usually have favorites. It's easier to pick the teams I don't like already.

these two are a pretty good team. haven't seen them get too flustered yet

I like her... She is pretty cool... He's doing good so far...

My favorite reality show and I haven't been able to watch ONEepisode yet this season :angry: grr! Well, I'm glad to hear that they're a likeable and interesting team anyway, because I was hoping for as much. Hopefully I'll be able to catch it this Sunday...

I wish...no Tivo, unfortunately. Maybe I'll have to put that on my Christmas wish list ;)

Awww kayo that sucks. Because this season has definately been a good one. And this definately is my favourite team right now. Haven't done anything to piss me off yet!

Guys, this is really simple...Go to CBS.com and you can watch full episodes of most of your prime time tv!!!! I do it all the time.

You can also go to ABC.com and watch their full episodes as well. It is great viewing with only 30 seconds every 15 minutes of show time.

IT IS BETTER THAN HAVING TO PAY FOR A SERVICE!!!!

I notice their make-up isn't getting applied as heavily. We may get to see the de-gothing soon.

he needs the makeup.it helps him.. but im not so convinced with her, i cant tell if she would be pretty dressed up or not... ive been trying to figure it out the entire time...

I've always liked this team..... the more I see of them the more I like them! :)

At the pit stop Vyxsin was rocking and cradled the chicken.....I thought that was sweet! ;)