Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Kynt & Vyxsin

they seem like a team to beat.when he was running after the bike, i laughed.

i think she is pretty. in a strange way. i would like to see her cleaned up with normal hair, just for 1 day, and i think she could be pretty.

OK, yeah, I'll admit. They weren't bad. I was sooo wanting to hate them! Oh well. :P

Yeah, King. I know what you are saying. Those glasses she was wearing made her look kinda cute.

Still have no use for the whole goth thing though.

They're nice. I like them... but I wish they would just lose all the makeup and crazy clothing. I like seeing people look more natural even if they aren't supermodels.

I don't know what I think about them yet. I hated that they kept stating that they were goth and freaks over and over again but I know a lot of that could be editing. I was just kinda like "yeah, I see that. You don't have to keep telling me." lol

I'm happy they did well tonight.....like I said before, I don't care what they looked as long as they are nice!

People who conform are as exciting as a blank page. I love their style. And in Kentucky they REALLY a standout! 95% of those people wear camoflauge, flannel, no teeth (or brown teeth), and think it's still 1975.

Ouch!!! :animated_scratchchin:

And in Kentucky they REALLY a standout! 95% of those people wear camoflauge, flannel, no teeth (or brown teeth), and think it's still 1975.

It's so nice to know that Morty's doesn't discriminate against predjudice, bigotry and false information.

That particular poster seems to thrive on it.

On topic, I didn't hate the two of them, but I didn't really like them either. Time will tell I guess. I was more annoyed by the fighting couples, actually.

I'll be rooting for this team but I'm anxious to see if their goth look becomes a disadvantage in some third world countries. Ireland has their share of unconforming young folk so no disadvantage there. I don't know the countries they are racing through this season but I can imagine natives of some countries might steer clear of them.

Good observation, jersey. I hadn't thought of that possiblity. I like this team and they seem to be supportive of one another. Their youth and fitness should help them along the way. Go Goths

And in Kentucky they REALLY a standout! 95% of those people wear camoflauge, flannel, no teeth (or brown teeth), and think it's still 1975.

It's so nice to know that Morty's doesn't discriminate against predjudice, bigotry and false information.

One... glass houses rejuv.

Two... THEY themselves joke about it and make fun of themselves. And after living around there for awhile I feel entitled to STILL joke about it. Want to hear my Arizona desert rat jokes? pffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Three... SugarB I thrive amongst OTHER sites as well.... familiar?

Finally, I think their bright look will actually attract people to want to lend them a hand. Fun is fun.

a surprise top finisher for me. wasn't sure how they'd do, but they were pluggin' along great!!

It's good to see the non "Pretty" people take advantage of the others vanity..

The Donkey challenge was the epitome of having to be kind, and not expect your looks or yelling at animals/people/things

to get your way through life..

:popcorn: goth boy has some arm muscles too.

this couple gets odder everytime i see them. odd is good. odd is fun.

* wonders if they'll ever be shown de-gothed*

doubt it highly wicked.

i do like vyxsin's pink hair.

Well I think they are great! Not really familiar with Goth as I have never ever seen anything like that personally but to each his own. I think they are just good racers first and they seem really nice. As a few others have mentioned, there are other teams that treat each other like crap that I don't really care for.

I think they are awesome. Definatly one of the teams I am rooting for right now. They worked well together.

I think I can take one more episode of them and then their "charm" will wear off.

as long as they don't fight, i'll like them just fine

I like them as a group. Individually I like her more than I do him. I think in real life he'd annoy me. Hopefully this will change as I get to see them a bit more.

I dig the bright pink hair too. She'd give Jem, the real Jem (the doll, not the Jem on here) a run for her money!

I didn't know it came on already. I was only reading this thread, and didn't see it while channel surfing. Guess I'll have to catch it next time.

I didn't know it came on already.

They started the race early because Viva Laughlin was a dud and got the ax after two episodes. :animated_bouncy:

Viva Laughlin was stupid....JMHO :pixiedust: and I value yours.

I like Kynt and Vyxsin.....I hope I can say that later. :)