Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
laladoopiedu

Jessica And Eric

25 posts in this topic

They're so cute together!!! :inlove: Thanks for the link lala.

I've always been skeptical of showmances------>romance, but I guess it's true. Unless, they're trying to extend their 15 minutes for a while.

Anyway, good luck to them!

Good interview. Thanks for posting the link.

Thanks Lala for finding and posting interviews. I wasn't too crazy about Eric on the show but I am happy that they're enjoying their time together. I think it is rare to find a true relationship under the circumstances and hope it lasts. I agree they're cute together and wish them luck in the future.

i never thought their showmance was real only time can tell

but i am leaning to its a fraud and will be over by next bb

I'm reading on Myspace that they're engaged, on her page..

I don't know if I believe it, but wow.. if that's true. :animated_scratchchin:

I looked over on Eric's Myspace, and his mood is ecstatic. Jess went to NY for Thanksgiving, and they were interviewed with the Macy's parade, I think. Sounds like they had a great time. Both of their Myspace pages say they are "In a relationship," still. I don't see anything about them being engaged on there. Jessica's latest update says she is "fixing her profile," so maybe she is working on updating info.

Not an Eric fan but Jessica is so that's what matters.

maybe they will get married and have little erics running all over the place

:shocking:

maybe they will get married and have little erics running all over the place

:shocked2:

Wouldn't they be woobies? (Was that the term - I'm a bit fuzzy on that nickname.)

idk seeing jess found love with eric

i guess anything is possible :lol:

and jess is pregnant... but by who.... evel dick was in our chat room the other night and threw out the who question for us to think about.

I don't think Jess is pregnant. She even issued a statement she wasn't. It was just speculated when she wore that full dress she and Eric hosted for BB.

I just saw Nick posted the link to his new forum in his My Space. (well it is a break off forum from the Nick and Danielle fansite)

http://www.nick-starcevic.com/

Wow, that's a horrible rumor to spread around (Evil Dick, I mean, not you, Twin City). I wonder if that is Dick Donato saying that, or someone else who uses his name? If it is him, I wonder how he would feel if people were spreading rumors like that about Daniele? Especially if they were trying to insinuate that someone other than her boyfriend would be the father. Oh, well, just another sick, disgusting person putting filth into the world, instead of kindness.

Evel Dick was in our chat room???

So that why it stinks in there...

no ~ I think they just stayed together to promote themselves. They wanted to get on TAR and hold on to their 15 minutes of fame.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0