Sign in to follow this  
joyami

Jon, Kate Plus 8.

Apparently they make each other ill, as well. I think they are really going to be ill when the gravy train rolls to a shuddering stop and nobody cares anymore. I did not know that Kate is a nurse.

When they first started the show, she was still a nurse weekends and he watched all the kids.

Good thing she has that to fall back on - since Jon has screwed them from the TV gig and he can't even pay her attorneys she may need to have that nursing job back.

I don't think there's any way she could go back to nursing right now - she's just too "famous". I also don't think she'll need to go back to it all that soon, she was very frugal; almost to the point of it being a flaw. :lol: There is no way she's out of money imo.

I think we should all do the kids a favor and ignore both of these twits from now on.

BS on the kids crying because the show is over. Unless Kate said, 'We can't film the show anymore because Daddy is stupid, and so now we won't be able to go on any more trips or have any more fun, and our lives are ruined'. I guess then I could see the kids crying. And I could see Maddy getting overly emotional, even if it was just a 'Ok kids, you won't be seeing the camera crews around anymore because we aren't going to film our show anymore. But that's ok, because now we won't have as many P-people ( Kate's word.. oy...) following us around, and you probably won't have to listen to your friends at school talking about us, or making fun of us anymore, because we won't be on tv all the time anymore.'

I so agree with the previous poster who said, if they really did cry, all the more reason to pull the plug on the show and get them away from the cameras.

I also agree that it's probably a little late for Jon to be the 'concerned responsible father'. I find him a little less than genuine. But on the other hand, if he is for real, then better late than never!

It's been refreshing to not hear something about them every day for awhile now. I hadn't thought about these clowns for a long time, until I hopped on here and saw some recent comments on their thread.

I hope it stays that way.

I saw on the news that Jon's NYC apartment was broken into and stuff was stolen. They also used some type of knife or hatchett or something and destroyed some things inside the apartment.

Well they are bringing back Kate plus 8 on TV.

I am not happy about this. Those kids have been thru enough, and to put them in the spotlight is just wrong. This show is all about Kate and her seeking to become a star, and all that goes with fame.

Makes me ill just to see her on TV.

Well they are bringing back Kate plus 8 on TV.

I am not happy about this. Those kids have been thru enough, and to put them in the spotlight is just wrong. This show is all about Kate and her seeking to become a star, and all that goes with fame.

Makes me ill just to see her on TV.

I knew this would happen! :( No way would she let the show just die when she could be getting money and fame from it. She is disgusting.

I will never watch that woman on any show again. I detest her on sight and principle.

I can't even stand watching the promos and previews for the show. Makes me turn the channel everytime!

This disgusts me. She disgusts me. But it was totally predictable. Please, no one watch. That is the only way we will ever be free of this woman. I'm not sure that will work, but it's the only chance we have.

Sweet Jesus - Kate and her brood are making a guest appearance on Sarah Palin's Alaska. Just shoot me now. Obviously I won't watch, but making me see ads for it on commercials, ET, and various other sources is puke-worthy.