July 12th Live Feed Coverage

Guest ranster627

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric is now threating to walk out... "I could care less about the game... I'll walk out right now go back to my family"

Guest angelich

(I'm agreeing, it's a complete witchhunt... at least on Eric's side. He was shown as flipping out on the first show because of the way he was like these females are out to get us.)

Guest Kalla

This could all be a roose by BB.

Cameraman giving us close up off what Eric calls 'michaels leathal weapons!'... (close up of Michael's hands as he plays foolsball.)

kaysar tells them that "they are saying that people are making up shi* in the bathroom...

michael asked if it was about him. kaysar said probably not, but that he wasn't sure who...

michael says that they (michael howie kaysar) should just win all the challenges and let the rest bicker...

kaysar said he's ready for ivette to go...

michael is saying how at the beginning that he liked ivette the most at the beginning...

michael is talking about eric bringing up sexual harrassment to him... and how jen almost starting crying to him...

Michael and Howie in BY

Michael: let's have a few beers and enjoy our manliness

Howie: Win HOH and get rid of a few people

M: what do you think the next competition will be

H: As long as its not foose ball i have a fighting chance

M(to kaysar and howie): Lets win all the competitions and get rid of all of them

Kaysar: they are all in there talking about some one

M: About Me?

K: I don't know

K: Watch A$$es being kissed when you become head of household

K: I know I want to nominate Ivette

M: At first I liked her, she was my favorite, but its a shame this game has f'ed it all up

M: Eric is saying I have been sexually harasing the girls and caused jen to cry, I told jen to act like a big girl.

M: I'm gonna do as howie does and live in my own world