July 12th Live Feed Coverage

Guest ranster627

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jen is upset because of yesterday's attack on mike when the girls were trashing him and it got back to mike by eric that the girls don't like how he is being with Jennifer, jen feels bad because the girls made her feel like she had sex with mike by the way they were talking and is worried about her boyfriend back home and the way the show is going to air the footage that might look like her and Mike are together, but she said that it is not like that at all.

Jen was crying and ranting about ivette and Ashlea agrees.

Maggie and Eric talk in the BR. Eric fills her in on the Jen situation.

Maggie warns Eric that Jen plays the role of victim too much.

(Beau joins in)

Beau says Micheal came into the bathroom and slammed against the wall when he found out April was in the BR. Beau then says Micheal had an "agressive attack"

April tells Ashlea that it bothers her that no-one said anything to Howie about how he acts to the women but they did to Michael...

We now have fish on all feeds for about 4 mins.

2 feeds on Ashlea and Jenn talking about sleeping arrangements, 2 feeds on the other girls goofing off on the couches. Beau joins in on the couch group.

Ashlea and Jenn now talking about how vain people can be. They talk about Drew from BB5 saying he was a cutie, Jen says her friends thought Jase was cute but she didnt.

Ashlea: I think Ivette and Beau know eachother. Expect the unexpected! (could the twist be revealed soon?)

Uh oh. Ashlea just confessed she talked trash about Eric to Maggie and she thinks Maggie may have told him.

Eric started to say he went to the producers about Michael than fish

Guest Kalla

Finally something to mention. Eric talking to FHG, said he is concerned about their safety, everyones safety in the house. Eric said he already went to the producers and told them of his concerns.

He is saying they are worried about someone going off the deep end. (Maybe talking about Michael?)

Cut to fish!

Eric talking to Maggie about Michael... He says you know me I'm not gonna back down... Maggie says I back you 100%... Eric says he slams his hands against the wall that's not right Mags...

Maggie and Eric in Bathrrom and she is trying to tell him that Jenny is not making a big deal out of the Micheal situation like Eric is. He said he doesn't give a shit and all Mike's behavior is wrong because he has extensive training in Sexual Harrassment.

eric talking to maggie about jenn sleeping with them... eric seems to think something is really wrong... maggie seems to think he is misreading it... maggie is starting to agree... eric feels something is not right... maggie says she will back eric... michael bit ivette's butt, and punched a wall... eric said he had extensive in sexual harrassment...

Guest Familiar Realm

Did anyone actually see Mike hit the wall? was it that bad?

Eric and Ivette are really annoying me.

Eric is making it to be a bigger deal.

Oh God now he's getting Ivette all riled up. Just when her mouth has been shut. Eric and Yvette need to go!!