Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

New Zach Interview

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,366 posts
Zach

I can't for the life of me find the intervies Zach said he was doing this weekned. If anyone can find them can you post them. I would love to see them.

http://blog.myspace....logID=324276288
BlogTalkRadio.com Radio Interview Nov 3rd with Kendrid

Interview on radio show Chillin' With Scooby with Kendrid aka Scooby! check it out @ www.blogtalkradio.com/SCOOBY check me out with dolphincrash.com itll be fun

zach
bb8
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://blog.myspace....logID=324276474

nov 4th sunday 2pm radio interview www.belowthebelt.com

I will be doing a radio interview at 2pm for www.belowthebelt.com. check it out, it will feature dolphincrash.com and bb8 material smile.gif

zach
bb8

http://www.belowthebelt.com.au/

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,951 posts
WOW, never knew there was sooo much info to know about limited editions, even with that in mind I would not pay 1100 pennies for that pic, limited or unlimited, personal preference I guess.

Justme

Justme

• Pip
  • 356 posts
QUOTE(FatCat)
WOW, never knew there was sooo much info to know about limited editions, even with that in mind I would not pay 1100 pennies for that pic, limited or unlimited, personal preference I guess.

Wow, I wouldn't pay $2000.00 for an old shirt of Nick's that Dani wore on the show, either -- but apparently someone did.

ranjake

ranjake

• Pip
  • 1,146 posts
i consider it an amateur picture. zach's, i mean. same as mine. art is subjective...but some of mine are just as good if not better. and since he's already cut the price almost in half...i just find it ludicrous. best of luck with buying it, though! i actually liike photographic art very much; and used to go to carter bresson? exhibits with my dad as a tiny little girl...so maybe that's why i find zach's jumping into the artiste category REALLY offensive. but i guess i'm glad for him that some people find it deserving of the price.

Justme

Justme

• Pip
  • 356 posts
best of luck with buying it, though!

I don't believe I said *I* was buying anything. I just pointed out that a) it was a limited edition of 50 (increasing the value), and cool.gif if someone is willing to pay two grand for an old shirt because it was worn by a hg on a tv show (how nuts is that?), then Zach may very well sell his prints.

And that's fine that you wouldn't spend the money on them, ranjake -- I wouldn't spend that kind of money on reality tv paraphernalia either -- t-shirts, prints, or otherwise. My point was, there are people who will -- and do.

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,951 posts
nor would I pay anything for any shirts or items from any one that was on BB, maybe I didn't make that clear in my post, none the less I totally agree with you Ranjake, I find Zach offensive in that idea as well, he is not artiste, in any way shape or form he definately is kind of a tool and blind to the fact that really he is the only one who has such a high opinion of himself and his undertakings. I also found the pic of the dolphin to be amaturish, and not very interesting, I think in any art form you want to capture the image in the most interesting way possible, even the way it is lit, to the colors, etc, and the sunset pic also was blah to me, and there are some really good amature photographers out there that far surpass Zach, that is for sure!!!!!

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Never, in a million years, would i pay that kind of money for a dumb picture. Just saying.

Catniptoy

Catniptoy

• Pip
  • 3,518 posts
QUOTE(Fatcat)
I find Zach offensive in that idea as well, he is not artiste, in any way shape or form

I think it is wrong to judge anyone as to whether or not they are an artist. It's such a subjective thing. He has a passion for photography -- he said so in interviews. So, if he is creative and uses photography to express that creativity, he is an artist. He may not be a good or great artist, but I do think he is expressing himself with art. Even Nick, with his glue and glitter, could be considered an artist by some. Personally, I would consider his work to be more of a crafts hobby, but if Nick wanted to call himself an artist, then I wouldn't disagree with him. I think it all depends on the creativity used and the passion behind the work.

Edited to add: I should have quoted -- I wasn't directing this post to you in any way, Ranjake. I was responding to Fatcat's above quote.

ranjake

ranjake

• Pip
  • 1,146 posts
i said that i know art is subjective. i said that i (only me) find the picture pedestrian and rather ordinary. i find zach's analysis of the picture and it's "textures" to be a stretch. again, this is all just my opinion. to me it's offensive. to me art is important and it takes time, and he's not there yet...again, just to me. but most importantly, i felt like i was being told that it is IMPORTANT art that i was to clueless too recognize, and i guess that also offended me. while i highly doubt that he will sell close to 50 at $1,600 a pop...i know i could be completely wrong. and i don't buy any reality star( or tvstar, movie stars') anything. i realize that what offends and seems weird to me other people find great/perfectly ok...i'm fine with that. to me his whole website is grandiose. the clothing line is thin and not innovative. i can understand having a dream...but this seems very thrown together. again, only to me.

fizzle

fizzle

• Pip
  • 13,548 posts
its true.. anyone can do anything and call themselves an artist.

there are actually people out there that fling sh*t (yes actual human waste and animal waste) on wall and call it art. and while others might gawk and think its nothing but crap (i made a funny) others will stare at it and see themselves in it. wacko.gif crazy but true.

as for zack and his pics... ehhhh.. ive seen the same kinda thing at the dollar store. and whats with the boy in the sand? he isnt in the sand, he is in the water!! oopsy.

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,951 posts
Catniptoy, I realize that it is subjective, but I do not think Zach even qualifies as an artist amature or not, subjective or not, in my subjective opinion of Zach his pictures do nothing for me, I find them to be medicore at best and I find nothing about them that sparks any interest in my artistic sensibilities, and what ranjake said is what I feel kin to, the way Zach was describing his textures, etc.

I made my statement not as an absolute end all statement that ZACH IS NOT AN ARTISTE, Rather in my opinion Zach is not an artist and I have every right to not just think it but say it, nor does my opinion have to affect you in any way.

I have passion for a lot of things myself, so I understand why Zach would want to put his stuff out there as an expression, but no one least of all me said a darn thing about Zach, other than in my opinion.............you said it is wrong to JUDGE anyone, okay, I am not judging him, I was giving my opinion.

gizzmotor

gizzmotor

• Pip
  • 3,002 posts
animated_scratchchin.gif Fizzle laugh.gif

Catniptoy

Catniptoy

• Pip
  • 3,518 posts
I'm not familiar with art using excrement, but I'll take your word for it, Fizzle.

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
I read this a while backů Seeing as the topic went there I had to share. laugh.gif

Elephant Dung Artist Scoops Up 1998 Turner Prize
http://www.cultureki...ews/rheturn.htm

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
I liked his stuff. I'm not going to see it at the HIgh, but it was pretty good.

ranjake

ranjake

• Pip
  • 1,146 posts
zach's? or the dung?!!!( i remember the dung thing...i think guiliani was mayor then, and had it removed from a museum...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users