New Zach Interview

laladoopiedu

:animated_scratchchin:

its not proven that dick lied about that. i think its a few people's opinions that he lied. but, ok.. say he lied.. say he is proven to have lied at least once. does that mean everything he says is a lie?

interesting.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its not proven that dick lied about that. i think its a few people's opinions that he lied. but, ok.. say he lied.. say he is proven to have lied at least once. does that mean everything he says is a lie?

interesting.

Switch Dick with Zach and the same thing could apply :party_smilie:

Switch Dick with Zach and the same thing could apply

Hey, that's what I've been saying all along! GMTA!!! :hug:

:party_smilie:

Why must it always be about Dick in the Zach thread?

All about Dick in the Jen thread?

I like to try to keep it about the person who's thread I am posting about.

I am looking forward to Zach's interview tomorrow. It should be very interesting.

Why must it always be about Dick in the Zach thread?

All about Dick in the Jen thread?

I like to try to keep it about the person who's thread I am posting about.

It's possible that this thread was merged or something, but it is currently the Zach interview thread. Since Zach talked about Dick in interviews, and was in the final three with Dick in the game, it seems logical that Dick would be brought up in the thread, imo.

It's possible that this thread was merged or something, but it is currently the Zach interview thread. Since Zach talked about Dick in interviews, and was in the final three with Dick in the game, it seems logical that Dick would be brought up in the thread, imo.

absoletely, i couldnt agree more, you are right etc etc...

There are plenty in the world of art photography that go for much more than that, depending on the photo, the artist, and the run. I've recently seen a limited edition photo selling for over 2,500 pounds (by an artist from England), which is well over $5,000 American.

What makes the price so high in this instance, I think, is not just the quality of the photograph (which is high), who the photographer is, or the fact that it's signed, but that it is a limited edition with a very small run of 50. If you're buyer number 51, you're out of luck.

Although I agree it's a high price to start (considering Zach is not a world famous artist, but known only from television), the price may go down depending on the interest he receives. However, there are some in the art world who may buy it because it's a signed, authenticated, limited edition (of only 50), making it more valuable than say, someone's amateur pic of dolphins they took on vacation.

There are limited edition art photographs that sell in this range, as well as many that are both higher and lower in price (anywhere from thousands of dollars to as little as just under 100)-- depending on the above, the artist, and, most importantly, the 'limit' of the run.

Just to add: considering how much some of the stuff from houseguests is going for on ebay (pretty ridiculous price for a t-shirt, etc., don't you think?), I wouldn't be at all surprised if Zach was quite successful in selling his art.

Zach

s_7464ea14011f4b24ca57bbcc2d4c2f33.jpg

I can't for the life of me find the intervies Zach said he was doing this weekned. If anyone can find them can you post them. I would love to see them.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...logID=324276288

BlogTalkRadio.com Radio Interview Nov 3rd with Kendrid

Interview on radio show Chillin' With Scooby with Kendrid aka Scooby! check it out @ www.blogtalkradio.com/SCOOBY check me out with dolphincrash.com itll be fun

zach

bb8

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...logID=324276474

nov 4th sunday 2pm radio interview www.belowthebelt.com

I will be doing a radio interview at 2pm for www.belowthebelt.com. check it out, it will feature dolphincrash.com and bb8 material :)

zach

bb8

http://www.belowthebelt.com.au/

WOW, never knew there was sooo much info to know about limited editions, even with that in mind I would not pay 1100 pennies for that pic, limited or unlimited, personal preference I guess.

WOW, never knew there was sooo much info to know about limited editions, even with that in mind I would not pay 1100 pennies for that pic, limited or unlimited, personal preference I guess.

Wow, I wouldn't pay $2000.00 for an old shirt of Nick's that Dani wore on the show, either -- but apparently someone did.

i consider it an amateur picture. zach's, i mean. same as mine. art is subjective...but some of mine are just as good if not better. and since he's already cut the price almost in half...i just find it ludicrous. best of luck with buying it, though! i actually liike photographic art very much; and used to go to carter bresson? exhibits with my dad as a tiny little girl...so maybe that's why i find zach's jumping into the artiste category REALLY offensive. but i guess i'm glad for him that some people find it deserving of the price.

best of luck with buying it, though!

I don't believe I said *I* was buying anything. I just pointed out that a) it was a limited edition of 50 (increasing the value), and B) if someone is willing to pay two grand for an old shirt because it was worn by a hg on a tv show (how nuts is that?), then Zach may very well sell his prints.

And that's fine that you wouldn't spend the money on them, ranjake -- I wouldn't spend that kind of money on reality tv paraphernalia either -- t-shirts, prints, or otherwise. My point was, there are people who will -- and do.

nor would I pay anything for any shirts or items from any one that was on BB, maybe I didn't make that clear in my post, none the less I totally agree with you Ranjake, I find Zach offensive in that idea as well, he is not artiste, in any way shape or form he definately is kind of a tool and blind to the fact that really he is the only one who has such a high opinion of himself and his undertakings. I also found the pic of the dolphin to be amaturish, and not very interesting, I think in any art form you want to capture the image in the most interesting way possible, even the way it is lit, to the colors, etc, and the sunset pic also was blah to me, and there are some really good amature photographers out there that far surpass Zach, that is for sure!!!!!

I find Zach offensive in that idea as well, he is not artiste, in any way shape or form

I think it is wrong to judge anyone as to whether or not they are an artist. It's such a subjective thing. He has a passion for photography -- he said so in interviews. So, if he is creative and uses photography to express that creativity, he is an artist. He may not be a good or great artist, but I do think he is expressing himself with art. Even Nick, with his glue and glitter, could be considered an artist by some. Personally, I would consider his work to be more of a crafts hobby, but if Nick wanted to call himself an artist, then I wouldn't disagree with him. I think it all depends on the creativity used and the passion behind the work.

Edited to add: I should have quoted -- I wasn't directing this post to you in any way, Ranjake. I was responding to Fatcat's above quote.

i said that i know art is subjective. i said that i (only me) find the picture pedestrian and rather ordinary. i find zach's analysis of the picture and it's "textures" to be a stretch. again, this is all just my opinion. to me it's offensive. to me art is important and it takes time, and he's not there yet...again, just to me. but most importantly, i felt like i was being told that it is IMPORTANT art that i was to clueless too recognize, and i guess that also offended me. while i highly doubt that he will sell close to 50 at $1,600 a pop...i know i could be completely wrong. and i don't buy any reality star( or tvstar, movie stars') anything. i realize that what offends and seems weird to me other people find great/perfectly ok...i'm fine with that. to me his whole website is grandiose. the clothing line is thin and not innovative. i can understand having a dream...but this seems very thrown together. again, only to me.

its true.. anyone can do anything and call themselves an artist.

there are actually people out there that fling sh*t (yes actual human waste and animal waste) on wall and call it art. and while others might gawk and think its nothing but crap (i made a funny) others will stare at it and see themselves in it. :wacko: crazy but true.

as for zack and his pics... ehhhh.. ive seen the same kinda thing at the dollar store. and whats with the boy in the sand? he isnt in the sand, he is in the water!! oopsy.

Archived