New Zach Interview

laladoopiedu

Zach: You know, I had a hunch there was something different about him because Jen knew. Jen found a card in the diary room that said he was America's Player. She started telling everybody he was playing for America. I said, 'Jen, you don't know what you're talking about.' Everything Jen told me in the game was true and I didn't believe her for anything because I thought she was out there. Everything she told me was true. It pisses me off because I wish I knew that.

lala...this is an excerpt from the interview you posted at the beginning of this thread when Zach was asked about the AP... apparently no one believed her or listened to her. I haven't read in other interviews any mention of this and I never heard Jen refer to him as Mr. America on the feeds either...but snancypants did....good enough for me to believe it.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ImIn, I remember the situation, but didn't see it myself on the feeds, but remember people talking about it. But for us to have found out, she would have had to tell people, which I wasn't sure who she had told. I guess by that line from Zach, she just told everyone about it. I mean, if she even said anything about seeing a card, point blank, that's enough proof. They don't get cards in the DR. If anything, tissues. So, maybe it did all happen.

I remember the Eric interview. He said there was no way it happened. Either way, it didn't hurt him in the game. Jen wasn't after him.

yea...seems a bit of a mystery. I'm wondering if Jen will mention this in her Yana interview...

I haven't seen one yet...hopefully she'll be giving her one. Out of all the hgs...I'm most curious about reading her interview.

If I remember correctly, the AP card thing was a rumor carried over from CBS.com. If any of the transcriptionists saw it, I missed it. I also never heard Jen call Eric "Mr. America." Eric did refer to it in an interview (the Mr. America part) and said that Jen was teasing him and it had nothing to do with the card.

I sincerely doubt that Eric just got up and left the card on the chair at the end of the interview when he was AP. I would be surprised if they didn't have some sort of process where he read the card, did several takes, and then turned it in to them at the end. It would be very stupid and careless of CBS to just leave the card on the chair for no reason, when all they had to do is open that other door and have Eric hand it to them before he left the room, or something like that.

I, too, would love to hear from Jen on this issue, and find out if she actually told Zach this, or if he is reading about it on CBS.com and taking it as fact.

and I find it ironic how he challenges the fairness of the produces of BB when he violated one of the biggest rules of the game (talk of splitting the money) on several occasions.

Just goes to show there are different rules for different fools. In Allstars Will and boogie talked about it constently. and were allowed to. Dick and Danielle talked about it too. Then when Zach does it he is called into the DR and scolded

Different rules

Part 2 of that interview: Link

(Published Oct 21, 2007)

"Big Brother 8's" Zach Swerdzewski will be launching Dolphin Crash, his edgy surfwear clothing line on October 23. Now living in California, Zach recently returned home to Tallahassee to decompress prior to the product's launch....

Dolphin Crash's MySpace

Some defend Zach, some defend Dick.

To each their own.

I cant believe you are defending dick when he was proven a liar

He's not been proven a liar... He's been proven just the opposite...

I can't believe you are trying to defend Zach who is the liar here... Dick got the message, you can't dispute it...

He's not been proven a liar... He's been proven just the opposite...

Maybe about this but not about the POV thing. I cant believe you would defend someone who said someone was a boldface liar and said they were full of BS, a person who said he contacted TPTB and they told him something, then they turn around and say the opposite to the media. Heck I cant believe people defend dickwad after half the stuff he spewed out of his hole, Wait i can believe it More power to ya

but hey i understand he has fans and wouldnt have said that if you didnt say you couldnt believe people defended Zach..to each their own

If I remember correctly, the AP card thing was a rumor carried over from CBS.com. If any of the transcriptionists saw it, I missed it.
I want to make sure I was not misunderstood earlier. My post was what I heard - the rumor of whether Jen knew of the AP or not. I have no way of knowing if that is true or not. What I did "hear" on the live feeds was her call Eric Mr. America. Eric did have a funny look when she said that but I dismissed it at the time as one of Jen's little quirks. It was after the rumors started flying that it made me wonder what might be true.

so - did I hear her say Mr America on the feeds - yes. Do I know if she found out anything to prompt that comment - no.

I too wonder why Zach is the only one that has made reference to this incident.

Now that CBS has apparently confirmed they did NOT allow Eric to use the POV** when he won makes me wonder if they have been truthful about the whole "she found the card or she didn't find the card" incident.

Big Brother's producers confirmed Hughbanks' claims that they didn't allow Stein the option to use the PoV in a CBS statement issued to Reality TV World on Tuesday.

"The rule was that Eric had to make every effort to do what America wanted. [Viewers] asked for someone to be nominated and that person was on the chopping block. Since there was no time to vote on whether or not [stein] should use the veto, he needed to make sure that the person America wanted gone stayed on the chopping block and then make every effort to make sure that person was evicted. Keeping the nominations the same was the best way to accomplish America's wishes."

Big Brother's producers confirmed Hughbanks' claims that they didn't allow Stein the option to use the PoV in a CBS statement issued to Reality TV World on Tuesday.

"The rule was that Eric had to make every effort to do what America wanted. [Viewers] asked for someone to be nominated and that person was on the chopping block. Since there was no time to vote on whether or not [stein] should use the veto, he needed to make sure that the person America wanted gone stayed on the chopping block and then make every effort to make sure that person was evicted. Keeping the nominations the same was the best way to accomplish America's wishes."

I think that that part of CBS's statement bothered me the most.

Just like the HGs, we on the outside can change our minds about whether either of the people that were nominated on Friday should go home on Thursday. Just because we wanted Eric to get Amber nominated doesnt mean that we hadnt changed our mind by the time the Veto Ceremony, especially those who were watching the live feeds and knew that the Donatos were about to break the deal.

Veto is typically played on Saturday, so CBS had plenty of time to put something together for Sundays show so that we could have voted. I understand that they didnt want to spoil the Veto Comp but even if they had put something at the end of the show telling viewers to go to CBS.com for a special Americas Player poll and warned of spoilers. Then put a clip on CBS.com of Eric in the DR saying he had won the POV and needed to know what we wanted him to do with it along with a poll saying Use it on Amber, Use it on Zach or Dont use it.

Bottom line, CBS saying it was a timing issue is BS. They had plenty of time to give us a chance to vote. I believe that they chose not to because it would have put one of their golden children in jeopardy. One more thing to add to the growing list of evidence that this season was rigged. (Does this constitute new evidence worthy of reopening that discussion? JK)

I just wish that Jen would start talking so that CBS would be forced to confirm that she knew about AP!

I totally agree, JeepGirl. I almost posted something similar to this, but got busy doing something else. I, too, think they used timing as an excuse to protect Dick and Daniele. One additional thing I was going to say is that, even though America voted to have Amber nominated, Eric could have used the veto on Zach, leaving Amber up there, and at risk to go home. Therefore, there would have been no statement that Eric couldn't use the veto. To go with what they were saying, about leaving Amber up there because that's what America voted, they could have told Eric he couldn't use the veto on Amber, therefore leaving it his decision, or ours, to veto Zach, or not use it at all.

But, of course, CBS knew that if Eric used the veto even on Zach, Dick or Daniele would be the replacement nominee, and they just couldn't have that. I am a Donato fan, as well as fan of others, and I don't agree with some HGs that AP was unfair, because they say AP advanced the Donatos in the game. I do think, however, that BB produces advanced the Donatos in the game, using AP to their advantage, thus, by telling Eric NO veto, and keeping Dick and Daniele safe.

Didn't Zach say Dick wasn't invited on the cruise??? Where's the outrage for that lie??

Didn't Dick retract his statement about the use of POV? Where's Zacks retraction about the cruise???

I'm not convinced Zach was lying. Zach never said they weren't invited, he said, 'They didn't want the Donatos.' They could mean Rainbow Cruises since that's who he mentioned in the interview -- or even Carnival. Here's a possibility I posted in the Dick thread --

Dick's 'myspace message' is from American Entertainment, not Rainbow Cruises or Cardinal, and dates back to September. American E. is an entertainment agency, but it's Rainbow who is organizing and putting on the cruise, and Carnival who is providing the ship. It could be it was Rainbow Cruises or Carnival that didn't want the Donatos.

Probably why all Dick ever received was a 'myspace message', and never received a follow-up.

I'd believe Zach over Dick any day. Dick has done nothing but lie and contradict himself in his constant 'defense'.

Didn't Zach say Dick wasn't invited on the cruise??? Where's the outrage for that lie??

Didn't Dick retract his statement about the use of POV? Where's Zacks retraction about the cruise???

Exactly what I was thinking!!!

Dick's 'myspace message' is from American Entertainment, not Rainbow Cruises or Cardinal, and dates back to September. American E. is an entertainment agency, but it's Rainbow who is organizing and putting on the cruise, and Carnival who is providing the ship. It could be it was Rainbow Cruises or Carnival that didn't want the Donatos.

If Zach was lieing and made a statement that he was "misinformed" would the dickfans be so quick to believe and forgive him like Dick?

I wanted to let everyone know that Zach e-mailed me this morning and said if we still wanted the interview he would send it in... I told him we did still want it and to please send it... I think it's nice when they say I forgot or was misinformed and apologize for it...

THANK YOU ZACH!!!

Zach has a new website... Please go check it out... If so inclined please think of him when buying things of the same nature... Remember that he's been good to us, so please return the favor if we can :) ...

dolphincrash.com

I checked it out and don't care for what he has there. Not that I'd puchase anything anyway.

Wish him luck though.

Zach to me is not a true Big Brother player. For him being on BB was always about PROMOTION. I like the true "gamers".

I like players who are not carried to the finish by the producers.

Zach was an excellent player, IMO.

Archived