New Zach Interview

laladoopiedu

I really don't feel Eric was the best player. He was good but not great by any means.

Zach may have been playing all along but he didn't really play the game til the end, imho. I guess that's what kept him around so long as everyone has pointed out.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't have to be shouting in everyone's face to be playing the game. Maybe if Zach had his dad there, he'd have been whispering and giggling in the corner, too -- then you'd have known more about his 'game play' from the live feeds early on.

Just because someone keeps their strategy to themselves, and doesn't rely on others in the house (or the producers) to get them to the final, doesn't mean they're not playing the game.

I wasnt quite sure if Zach had game until he was evicted. When he talked to Julie he clearly had a game plan, when plan A didnt work he created a new plan and it worked. It got him to the final 3 and he stepped up in competetions when he had to.

Winning competitions and plotting strategy are two ways of playing the BB game. I find it soooo frustrating that the Mrs. Robinson alliance was called out for trying to play the game at the beginning of the season, Joe was evicted for playing the game and Nick was evicted for playing both sides and yet others who laid back were faulted for not playing the game until later in the season. To me, it just seems illogical to fault people for laying low when the early consequences for being seen "playing the game" was to be attacked and/or evicted.

Maybe she was asked to be AP and refused?

That's what I think. As far as pedigree, Jen would fit the bill as "America's Player" much better than Eric. She's friends with most of the former HG's, is a model/ actress with a day job, and had repeatedly said she just wanted to do the show to play the game (money was just a perk).

well, I just got back into town, so I'm off to read the Zach interview.

I think of all the contestants, I've changed my opinion of Zach the most. At first I thought he was kinda dorky and creepy...but watching him make it to the end, hearing him speak and reading the interview...I really think he's a fairly cool and normal guy....perhaps the most level headed and down to earth of the cast. He seems to have some integrity.

I believe him when he said Jen didn't lie...especially about the AP card. I didn't really think she lied during the game...nothing major anyway. That rumor started somewhere a while ago...and he basically confirmed it. I don't understand why Allison didn't just come out and admit some of these incidental mistakes. This deny deny deny attitude of hers just makes her and the production appear non-credible.

I think of all the contestants, I've changed my opinion of Zach the most. At first I thought he was kinda dorky and creepy...but watching him make it to the end, hearing him speak and reading the interview...I really think he's a fairly cool and normal guy....perhaps the most level headed and down to earth of the cast. He seems to have some integrity.

Really? Cause my opinion of him has sure changed... He is the only reality TV um character that I have ever asked to do an interview that e-mailed me back and asked were they going to be compensated... Doesn't sound too down to earth to me... Doesn't sound level headed to me... But that's just my opinion...

lol Yana, why doesnt that surprise me!?

t looks like he'll be going on a reality cruise with Dustin, Eric, Jess and Jameka, and he says that the cruise line (Rainbow) didn't want the Donatos because they didn't like their gameplay. ROFL!

Or how about they wanted them to be popluar and we know if the donatoes went on , the other four would be left all alone lol Too bad really I think the Donatos would bring in more people and money! JMO of course lol

My opinion of Zach hasnt changed, just a wanna be frat boy, who will never be!

It looks like he'll be going on a reality cruise with Dustin, Eric, Jess and Jameka, and he says that the cruise line (Rainbow) didn't want the Donatos because they didn't like their gameplay. ROFL!

Funny that I have searched the web for Rainbow Cruiselines and there is nothing on them, so I called my travel agent, and there is no Rainbow Cruiselines...

While that's funny it's a spoof from the movie Jackass, not a real cruiselines... I just don't want people trying to find it to book something, and not be able to...

Funny that I have searched the web for Rainbow Cruiselines and there is nothing on them, so I called my travel agent, and there is no Rainbow Cruiselines...

Funny, I did a simple google and dozens of Rainbow Cruises came up -- Tahiti, South Africa... It's probably this one. Maybe you need a new travel agent.

http://www.rainbowcruisesonline.com/

And, based on the list, it appears the information is correct -- they don't want the Donatos on the ship.

Can't say I blame them. (they're probably worried all the guests and staff would make Dickwad walk the plank)

Again they ARE NOT a cruise company, they are a CHARTER company that try to convince people they are a cruise company...

From their own site...

Rainbow Cruises is a Texas-based entertainment cruise charter company, offering theme cruises from Galveston, Texas. We provide the opportunity for our clients to meet their favorite celebrity stars. Our cruises consist of performances, meet & mingles, exclusive on-board events, Question & Answer sessions and autograph/photograph sessions. Our goal is to provide a luxurious cruise with emphasis on exclusive on-board entertainment.

Rainbow Cruises was formed in 2007 by 2 entrepreneurs in San Antonio, Texas by Charles Dawson and Fausto Yturria III. Since forming the company, the founders have been on numerous research cruises throughout the market and interviewed and participated in various functions onboard.

With many cruises on the horizon for fans of celebrities, Mr. Yturria and Mr. Dawson are working hard to making each cruise memorable in its own way.

Here's what Dick had to say about it all...

Ok, I got the link to the interview and something even better.

First, Zach is a douchebag. He says he would throw me off the ship? The only thing that will be thrown off the ship is Zach's teeth as an anchor. Shut the fuck up pussy. This is the same guy that listened to me rip him apart for hours and his only come back was "you have a spiderwoman tattooed on your back" Gimme a fucking break already.

And the little tidbit about him saying that both Daniele and I weren't invited on that reality cruise. And him saying he wouldn't go if we were. Well boys and girls, Zach is so completely full of shit.... Unfuckingbelievable you dumb fuck.

I jump back 300 to 400 pages in my messages on occassion to answer random messages here when I have time. And what a coincedence with the one I came across this evening. Here it is....

----------------- Original Message -----------------

From: <A href="http://blog.myspace.com/<A%20.."return%20top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)"%20href="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=71992001&MyToken=34f0398e-2462-4974-aa20-0fd5f2b9a021" target=_blank ?>http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=71992001&MyToken=34f0398e-2462-4974-aa20-0fd5f2b9a021'>CJ

@ American Entertainment

Date: Sep 20, 2007 1:08 PM

I am producing a Fan Cruise in Late March of 2008 which will include

most of the final 8.

We are offering a 5 night cruise with stops in Cozumel and one other city.

You would receive a airfare, an exterior suite and all expenses

covered plus an appearance fee.

Please get back to me with your availability and interest.

Thanks

CJ Hays

i'm just not sure i believe all of zach's statements are accurate. maybe they don't want the donatos; maybe they do...but it sounds shady and ....eh. i guess this is colored by his stating he was already asked to be on the next allstars. and also i was turned off by him calling himself "charismatic". i always thought it was really unusual to be paid for an interview...who has paid zach?

Maybe it is just me but it seems like Zach has an extremely condescending heir about himself.

I dont believe that stuff about Jen and the AP thing, there is no way that HUGE of an issue would have been completely hidden from the live feeds.And about the invite to AS2, I think he is just talking about the producers calling to see if he expressed interest (which I believe they did to several HGs from all of the seasons before AS1). No offense to Zach but he is not a standout character of BB8 in my opinion; and I find it ironic how he challenges the fairness of the produces of BB when he violated one of the biggest rules of the game (talk of splitting the money) on several occasions.

correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the rumor about jen finding the AP card in the DR flying around when jen was still in the house?

rose - yes it was. The story was that she went for an unscheduled Diary Room session and they usually have to be buzzed in to the DR but she caught the door just as Eric was exiting. Supposedly the envelope that said America's Player was on the sofa in there and inside was a card with her (Jen) name on it. It was following that when she started referencing Eric as "Mr. America". Of course Allison Groedner said that never happened and they would never have been that careless.

Who knows. I personally was a little surprised when on the feeds I heard Jen call Eric Mr. America and wondered at the time what she might know.

Archived