New Zach Interview

laladoopiedu

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting interview.

I wonder how it would have played it out if they did choose to believe Jen regarding the AP card she found.

Quote Zach: "Dick and Danielle in the game were very favored because of the way they instigated peopled in the game. People watching the show get off on violence."

Good observation by Zach.

That's funny, considering that Grodner was desperately trying to convince everyone that Jen hadn't seen that card and there hadn't been a production slip.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Thanks for posting that! It is an interesting interview. Apparently they will do a part two soon?

I am not sure whether I believe it about Jen finding the America's Player card or not. Also, Zach says that he has already been invited to be in BB All-Stars 2. I don't know if I believe that, either.

I think it is great that he got to keep the key from the final three competition.

It looks like he'll be going on a reality cruise with Dustin, Eric, Jess and Jameka, and he says that the cruise line (Rainbow) didn't want the Donatos because they didn't like their gameplay. ROFL!

Wonder what else will come out about that production team.

Once all the bullSH*T comes out, what's left?

It looks like he'll be going on a reality cruise with Dustin, Eric, Jess and Jameka, and he says that the cruise line (Rainbow) didn't want the Donatos because they didn't like their gameplay. ROFL!

That's hysterical.

That's funny, considering that Grodner was desperately trying to convince everyone that Jen hadn't seen that card and there hadn't been a production slip.

Amen to that! When AG kept saying it hadn't happened I kept wondering why Jen referred to Eric as Mr. America! Thought that sounded fishy then and more so now.

Oh well -- like they say hindsite is 20/20 LOL

I am not sure whether I believe it about Jen finding the America's Player card or not. Also, Zach says that he has already been invited to be in BB All-Stars 2. I don't know if I believe that, either.

Catnip, I agree. I wonder if he's just saying that because of all the hype on-line when it happened, or if it was totally true. If so, why hasn't Jen said anything about it?

**When did that happen, anyways? I think I asked this quite awhile. I know everyone said she found the card, and called him Mr. America, but calling him that was said to be coincidental. Did she actually say herself while in the house that she found the card?**

And about BBAS2.. I wouldn't think they'd ask Zach out of all people form BB8 and I wouldn't think they'd ask already.

Wonder what is the real story behind Samantha then if they lied about Jen seeing the AP card.

Who's Samantha, CB? Was that the alternate that didn't get on the show?

Also, Zach says that he has already been invited to be in BB All-Stars 2. I don't knoww if I believe that, either.

There are always some losers that they re-invite back. Maybe he was the chosen one although being invited [what did he say?] 5 yrs out seems too far ahead. I bet they just told him to keep an open mind about it or something.

yea, the "alternate" that was shown on an interview on TV guide channel, I think. When Alison was questioned about it, she said she was only an alternate.

CB... was this the one that would have been in Amber's spot? I seem to recall Amber saying something about being a last minute call to be on the show. When I was reading about the pre-show buzz, I think someone said something about this girl being on... but was it Amber that wasn't mentioned or was it Carol that wasn't? It's so cloudy.

Quote Zach: "Dick and Danielle in the game were very favored because of the way they instigated peopled in the game. People watching the show get off on violence."

Seems true this season that's for sure

And Allison Lie????? Say it aint so!!! :animated_rotfl:

Wonder what is the real story behind Samantha then if they lied about Jen seeing the AP card.

Maybe she was asked to be AP and refused?

Thanks for posting the interview Lala. I love that more stuff is coming out about what happened with this wacky season. I think Jen did find that card in the DR. I wonder if she is going to give any interviews herself so that question can be asked.

Maybe the viewing public liked players who actually played the game rather than hide in the corner???

Zach:CBS will probably shoot me for saying this, but I think America's Player was a poor creative development on the production part because it threw the game play completely off for everybody. If Eric would have voted Dick out against Dustin in that moment, it would have been a huge thing. It gave a very unfair advantage. Dick and Danielle in the game were very favored because of the way they instigated peopled in the game. People watching the show get off on violence.

For all the players that say AP was a horrible idea and interferred with the game... It's part of the game. Just because it didn't benefit them doesn't make it a bad idea. They say had AP not been there, it would have worked out differently. Yes, the whole game would have been different. All the BB8 players might not have been the same. Eric might have tried to win the first HOH instead of trying to throw it. Who knows what it would have been like. But in BB, you expect the unexpected. And this wasn't expected. It was part of the game and it worked. The players that say it was wrong to have AP because it made everything different, and had AP not been there, then Eric would have voted Dick off when he was up against Dustin, and since he was AP, it totally changed the game for everyone... Had Eric not been AP the whole game would have been different. Dick and Dustin might not have been nominated together. Different people could have been aligned. And this isn't just because I'm a Donato fan. I'm a fan of others, as well.

If they're so mad about the AP twist, why don't they yell at the enemies twist? No one's complaining about that. Maybe the Donatos wouldn't have been in there together. Then Dustin and Carol probably wouldn't have been involved with Big Brother. It was a twist just like America's Player. That's usually what you get in BB, TWISTS!

Maybe the viewing public liked players who actually played the game rather than hide in the corner???

Maybe the viewing public thinks acting like a normal human being is hiding in the corner???

Zach played the game all along just because he wasnt in people's faces the whole time doesnt mean he wasnt playing. And if America liked people who played the game why didnt they work for Eric who was the best player. Dick didnt play dick compared to Eric.

That's usually what you get in BB, TWISTS!

Not a twist like that. Not a twist the producers could use to manipulate the game and keep certain HG in.

Archived