Speculations

Guest Nicky277

Guest BaileySue

Get rid of Ivette and Eric will be gone shortly thereafter.

Her mouth has done her in, HE has done himself in.

Once that has been accomplished, we've got ourselves a game. I want Janelle gone, she's MEAN!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the speculation going on with the safe last nite, and early this morning ....

(lots of stuff on different threads)

and the cameraman ZOOMING in on the back of Mike's shirt with the huge number 2 on it..... then NOT showing the gold room for quite awhile...

(Mike also got called into the DR)

Does it seem odd that Mike just happened to be wearing that shirt when all this was going on :?:

Pretty big coincidence...... hmmmm

The twist/surprise could be something as basic as the exercise room being opened up....or I'm hoping, much cooler, something that could save one of the nominees.

It could showing links between more than the pairs. i.e., Michael and Kaysar know eachother, but K also knows Jan from before, and on and on...

Hmmmm, lets alsot remember that either Julie or the announcer said at the end of the show Saturday that anouther twist will be revealed Tuesday.  What could it be??
Thank goodness for recappers and this thread. I watch the feeds religously and the show and I still missed Julie saying a twist would be revealed on Tuesdays show! And..this is exactly why I read these forums religously! Thank you all!

I don't have a guess on who will win and thus who they will put up.

However, I feel sorry for these guys today. By 10am it was already so hot here ( I am about 5 miles from the BB house)

From the feeds it seems the HOH comp may not be physical which gives them all a chance. But if it is physical Ick. I am not even leaving my house today if I don't have to.

At 5pm BBT it won't be much cooler. Should be interesting!

I am wondering if one of the twists this year is each original HG knows a past BB HG?

Did anyone pick up on Beau last night when he said he and Hardy were good friends? James said he was contacted on his MySpace by someone and ask if he would be on the show. Ivette was stopped by BB yesterday when she started talking about how she came to be on the show. Last night she told James her situation was different from the others and BB won't let her talk about it and was stopped earlier in the day. James said he had heard about that..so do not talk about it.

The Revenge of the Houseguests could be present HGs are playing with a past one in some way? There has GOT to be more to The Revenge of the HGs than a seldom boring ranting from Jun and the others.

What do you guys think?

Guest Witness

Sounds good to me. It would explain my theory of there being a reason why the camera was focused on the 3 giant green clothespins at the beginning of episode 1.

Also could explain why Kayzar wears the FBI cap since Jack is one of the "Revenge of the HG" and a former FBI agent.

That would be too cool, Jack was one of my favorites and played with real intergrity to the end.

And explains why there are 7 Revenge Guests...damn, I could go on forever LOL

Guest Witness

I guess if this ends up being true, who would be teamed up with which team, and would Eric/Maggies partner hit the red button to get out as soon as they entered rather than die from embaressment. LOL

Guest WatchingInIndy

Speaking of BB5.... it would be more of a hoot if MAYBE BB instead of bringing back in some of the evictees brought in maybe....ohhh... say... Jasse, Marvin, Nakomis, Diane, or heck the twins. I am sure that anyone of them would go back in that house for the chance at a million. And I actually am kinda chuckling at the thought of how Marvin would react to Eric, Ivette and Beau. Actually... change that... towards everyone. They would all "get on his nerves." But as far as Beau goes.... Marvin would be all over him for the way he acts. Jasse and Howie would be almost inseperable.... And Eric... ohhh the nasty comments that would be flying between the two. LOL... I think it would really be an interesting year if they did that. But, from what I hear.... I don't think it will happen. But, it would be nice.

Tammy in Indy

Guest Witness

Already been brought up in an earlier thread. We figure it could be the "Revenge of the House Guests" crew

• 1 month later...

What if CBS didn't have the live feeds available. How would the show be portrayed, and what would everyone think of the NH group and SOV group? From the way CBS has been editing the show, the NH group would probaby be the group that alot would like, and everyone would be hating the SOV. Just seems like most of the shows, the SOV have been potrayed not as nice where the NH is a group of girls that like being friends spending their time in HOH.

i don't think so, Kaysar had a huge impact even w/out feeds for me. i didn't dive into the feeds until the fear of him leaving. there is no way anyone can rationalize with the NH. Yvette is WAY too annoying, Maggot has the mentality of a 10 year old, Ape is just Ape, midget need i say more?? and then the worst of them all, Jennifer, she has surpassed Danielle as the most hated HG ever. I think things turned when Michael got the raw end of the deal and got evicted. that is when everyone was opening up their eyes to everything

i don't think so, Kaysar had a huge impact even w/out feeds for me. i didn't dive into the feeds until the fear of him leaving. there is no way anyone can rationalize with the NH. Yvette is WAY too annoying, Maggot has the mentality of a 10 year old, Ape is just Ape, midget need i say more?? and then the worst of them all, Jennifer, she has surpassed Danielle as the most hated HG ever. I think things turned when Michael got the raw end of the deal and got evicted. that is when everyone was opening up their eyes to everything

I agree. I didn't subscribe until well into the season and mostly because I loved the SOV6. I would probably still be rooting for the remaining SOVs because right now they are the underdog. The NH's hypocrisy and uppity nature still came through on the early episodes. Also, there was Eric ... 'nuff said.

Accordiong to the producers they are protraying each group as they are and not editing one better than the other. LOL

Dep

oh and for anyone who doesn't have the live feeds and doesn;t understand, just take a look at the Director or FEMA and Mr Bush and how they have tried to spin the events of the past weeks in their favor, then you will see how the producers are using spin control. While legal, it's wrong.

Dep