BB9 Twists.

King123

Or playing beer pong all during Showtime After Dark!!!! If they are going to broadcast on Show2.....please make or prod them into doing something!!!! I got so bored! I only watched so I could fall asleep! lol 15 minutes and ZZZZZZs.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. Maybe they should BLACKOUT The backyard completely... and have them hold a button. whenever they let go of the button a light comes on, and they are out of the competition, last one without a light on wins..

For some reason i had a feeling i knew you would be in BB topic after our convo in AR topic.. :)

I like the "going green" idea someone said earlier as a theme. Have them live in an environmentally friendly house with real grass that they have to cut.

As for the twist, I don't know. Maybe during all the veto comps, make a greed prize that will knock you out of the comp if you take it.

I hope that they let us view more of the competitions this year! In years past, we were able to see the food comps. This year, they blacked those out.

I think it would be fun for them to give the houseguests games to play at night, especially during the Showtime Too broadcast. They could give them those games where they answer questions about what they would do in certain moral situations, or something like the game "Loaded Questions." Even charades would be fun. Maybe they could even get a game company to sponsor the show for that night or something.

Even charades would be fun. Maybe they could even get a game company to sponsor the show for that night or something.

I definitely agree with this posting. Charades would be super fun for the viewers to watch on the live feeds and on the Showtime AD. It would help the viewers learn more about the HGs personalities and who we like and who we don't like.

By the way, I'm trying out for BB9 twice in Houston, so wish me luck!

If I get on, you'll definitely know it because I will be demanding games at night for all us bored viewers.

No twists, no luxury comps.

They have to earn everything. The reward system. They go in the house with clothes on their backs and that is it...everything else is earned. They should work harder for their meals too.

The producers need to increase the prize money and make the competition more difficult.

Oh, yeah no fixes, no favors and no bias by the producers.

check this out

The rumor mill has started and we can start piecing together what twists we can expect on Big Brother 9. It has been confirmed that Big Brother 9 is going to start early next year. Some rumors say February others are saying March. If we look back at 2007 the Season started July 5th and casting ended May 5th. If Big Brother 9 auditions is scheduled to end on December 9th and it takes them roughly 2 months to get the show on the road we can expect a February / March start.

Big Brother 9 After Dark is getting axed in favor of a having Sequester house filmed. The sequester house will be filmed by a regular TV crew it will not be a 24Hour live feed. The show will air on ShowTime from midnight to 3 AM on a daily basis.

In a recent interview with Alison Grodner it was confirmed that there will be no America

any contestant who knowingly or unknowingly breaks 3 of the golden rules, is called to the DR and summarily dumped without a word to the other HGs, then replaced by an alternate HG.

I absolutely love this idea!!!

:party_smilie:

BB9Hopeful, whats the source? Just wondering if I can believe enough of it to get excited.

has anyone heard the rumor that this coming season is going to be half normal people, and half "celebrities"? what do you think about that?i just really worry that the "celebrities" are going to be worthless and make the show something it's not.i hope that cbs puts STRANGERS into the house, and not celebrities. they can still do a twist of some sort, but not celebrities, please!grodner did say that there would be some "season-specific" twists, so i'm assuming that something about the basic outline of the show will be different, such as half normal, half celebrities. i don't know, something like that. or the boot camp idea.i just don't think that the twists to which she's referring will be something non-important, or like any other season. something will have to be different........ way different.i'm interested to see what they will be...Here's what I was referring to above....

The Big Brother Producers are waiting for the call from CBS to go ahead with the first ever winter edition of Big Brother.

Hi, BB9hopeful! Is that a repeat of an article you posted before, or a new one? If it's new, will you please post a link or the source? It's interesting to see that they might have as few as 12 guests this year. I'm also interested in the idea of the "season-specific twists." We do have Valentine's day in February, and St. Patrick's Day in March, and then there's Easter. I'll bet they will do challenges based on the holidays that they have in the house. During the Summer, they don't have that opportunity.

I wonder if they do the boot camp thing if maybe they will all sleep on cots, be forced to exercise everyday and have more physical comps. Maybe they can even get a drill sergt. to come in at any time without warning and yell at them once or twice a week and do clean inspections?? that would be cool, keep them on their toes.

Oh and the stars idea for season 10 may not be a bad idea, but make it all other reality stars from other shows, like American Idol, Amazing race (JUST PLEASE NOT ROB AND AMBER!!!!), Nashville Star, and America's Next Top Model.

You could also include one of the girls from the Hills (luv that show) or a Contender. That could be interesting don't you think?? and I'm sure alot of them would love to have another 5 min. of fame.

Archived