Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Taylor

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
217 replies to this topic

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
She'll be back in the spot light before the end. It makes a bit of sense to me that they might have edit it so that her conflict doesn't get resolved so quickly. In other words, they are stringing it out.

Personally, wouldn't surprise me if Taylor is the girl who wins the final Gold Star for the kid who demonstrated the biggest turn around in attitude. It makes sense to me that the producers would to have the final gold star be awarded for something really important on the final day. In post production they would edit the entire season to lead up to that big moment.

Fuskie

Fuskie

Director of Social Media

• 2,404 posts
wouldn't surprise me if Taylor is the girl who wins the final Gold Star for the kid who demonstrated the biggest turn around in attitude.

I think you are putting too much down on a long shot. My wonder is whether there will be another Town Council shakeup and if Anjay, Laurel and Zach are re-elected (or don't get a chance to step down), will they have the option of being awarded a gold star.

Fuskie
Who thinks Zach is the most dynamic leader of the 38 kids left in Bonanza City...

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
I think you are putting too much down on a long shot.

Always possible, it's no big deal if I am wrong. animated_bouncy.gif

What seems obvious to me is all the Bad Taylor footage has a point for kids who are watching the show. There is a story arc that started in the very first episode with her not wanting to work and wanting to go home; looks to me that it is intented to last all 13 episodes. I think the point is that she learns the lesson of hard work by episode #13. Others think she being shown as example of kid who can't handle the experience and will go home. We'll see....

JEDI

JEDI

Forum Moderator

• 12,787 posts
QUOTE(Echo)
Always possible, it's no big deal if I am wrong.

No big deal???

It would be a HUGE deal!

After the amount of posts in which you've reiterated the same idea over and over again, ad infinitum, if it were to turn out that you were wrong (and I'm not saying you are), I'd expect not only an admission from you recognizing so, but also some exploration on your part of how you think you were led to the wrong conclusion.
(I suppose a vow to never do anything similar in the future would be out of the question though, eh? LMAO)

What really irritated people about Shockalot was that he:
- tried to sound like he knew it all, so it would be useless to contradict him in any way
- would never admit to being wrong, even when it was proved he was (he would just ignore it)
- would repeat things over and over again, as if by doing so he could force it to be true
- would erroneously jump to conclusions and assume it was now fact

Luckily, you are not him.
I just hope that if you do end up being wrong about it, you admit to it and avoid falling into that same trap.

FLYNWA

FLYNWA

• Pip
  • 725 posts
Although Taylor was not a big focus on this episode

She was shown working....doing dishes infact!

you saw her in the background when Greg and Nathan were having their arguments in the kitchen area..... seems to me that they dont mind doing the dishes but no one wants to do the pots and pans and stuff.

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
i wonder why they didn't focus on Taylor doing work, this episode? Maybe because they want to focus and exploit the bad??

I understand what you are saying Jedi, but the same can be said to those who repeatedly post that Taylor is a horrible child who has no chance of growing into anything less than a putrid, sociopathic adult. Just my 2 cents.

neuro2be82OU

neuro2be82OU

• Pip
  • 477 posts
i wonder why they didn't focus on Taylor doing work, this episode? Maybe because they want to focus and exploit the bad??

I understand what you are saying Jedi, but the same can be said to those who repeatedly post that Taylor is a horrible child who has no chance of growing into anything less than a putrid, sociopathic adult. Just my 2 cents.

Im glad they didnt focus on her, it was nice seeing some of the other kids for a change..heck, I didnt even know who Nathan was until last night. I do like Taylor though...the notion of predicting someone's adulthood through juvenile behavior on a tv show is just idiotic. Last night's show was primo...nothing beats Jared dressed up as a pimp doing the Huggy Bear strut and owning Bonanza City!

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
Jedi wrote:

I'd expect not only an admission from you recognizing so, but also some exploration on your part of how you think you were led to the wrong conclusion.

Sure, I'd do that. I am not going to rationalized anything. I know what I am doing. If I am wrong, I already have a good idea why. It's not like I can't see other points of view, or view the show from different angles. The reason I am arrogantly right is because I do look it from different angles.

I remember shockalot. I am not doing what he is did when he was here. I can't recall too much about him. Such people can be defused if handled correctly and a few of my posts in this forum have been crafted in a style to disfuse. My arrogance doesn't extend beyond the Kid Nation forum (or rarely), and it is strictly used as tool.

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
OK Guys, I really don't like where this thread is heading... Please lets stop the back and forth between posters and talk about the show and our opinions...

OK Guys I have cleaned this thread some, so please lets get back to talking about the show and not about other posters smile.gif...

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,128 posts
The Taylor Show had to end sometime and not a week too soon in my opinion. It was nice to actually be introduced to some kids I had never even seen before and some whose names I just learned. It almost felt like I was watching a different show.

Ivy

Ivy

• Pip
  • 1,746 posts
I agree. I haven't watched this show that closely, but I saw kids last night I don't think I'd ever seen before. And Jared was delightful. I was so glad to see that rather that Taylor's drama.

JFetch

JFetch

Live Feed Updater/Capper

• Pip
  • 2,162 posts
If Taylor is now a background character, and happy to work I'm going to assume it was handled off camera. The only reason she would go from center stage to no stage with a different attitude and them not showing the defining moment would be if the producers got involved and straightened her out.

Of course she might have just been tired those days and the next episode could be all about her leaving a deer head in Zach's bed.

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
JFETCH wrote:

If Taylor is now a background character, and happy to work I'm going to assume it was handled off camera. The only reason she would go from center stage to no stage with a different attitude and them not showing the defining moment would be if the producers got involved and straightened her out.

I predict with near absolute confidence that Taylor be back on center stage and made to look worse than ever. It's all to serve the theme that surrounds Taylor. In the end, we shall see some kind of transformation from "bratty girl" to "hard worker". Don't be surprised if she goes home with a gold star.

I should point out that if people beleive the Taylor is exactly as they show her on the Kid Nation; a brat who refuses to work, has hissy fits, etc, etc. When they later show her changing her ways for the better, that is just as valid. Can't back peddle and rationalize that somehow she hasn't changed, and the producers are faking things to make her look good.

Baron

Baron

• Pip
  • 1,163 posts
echo, it occurs to me how your screen name is perfect for you. Its because you just keep saying the same thing over and over. wink.gif

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
Man this is just too easy. It's rare that I find someone who is more dense than me when it comes to this kind of thing, but yeah Taylor has huge target on her back, but I am sure others will too. Maybe not as large because she was the first, and for good reason. At least two more kids will have to redeem themselves in the eyes of both the audience and citizens of Bonanza City.

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
TCS, I really don't think you were like Taylor when you were 10. smile.gif

TCS

TCS

• Pip
  • 3,571 posts
I know you were just joking! But if you ask my family they would probably say I was worse! lol

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
OK I asked nicely... I am closing this thread... Please play nice in the other threads...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users