Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Jessica

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
Jessia has agreed to do an interview for us also... Again I ask that you either e-mail me or PM me the questions...

I have a request though, please don't send me 7 e-mails all with a different question for the same houseguest... If you are going to submit more than one question, please put them all in one e-mail... My box is getting full... wink.gif

THANKS GUYS!!!

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
I wanted to let everyone know that the questions are now in Jessica's hands... Please be patient, and understand that they are all still busy, and they are being nice enough to do this interview for us, so please be nice enough to give them time to answer the interview questions as there were tons of them...

THANK YOU EVERYONE THAT TOOK THE TIME TO SUBMIT QUESTIONS!!!

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
I wanted to let you all know that Jessica got back with me last night to let me know it would be next week before she could get the interview back to me...

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
Wow what a day huh? I now have Jessica's interview in Morty and Jem's hands, so keep an eye out guys... This is a GREAT interview... Love it!!!

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
http://www.spacedan....s.pl?record=163

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
Thank you, thank you Jemmy... smile.gif

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
You're welcome! Sorry it took me so long.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
She seems so down to earth. Nice girl!

Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,325 posts
loved reading that interview, Great job Yana!

snancypants

snancypants

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,339 posts
I liked the comment "you can take the girl out of Kansas but never take Kansas out of the girl"! I think that KIND OF says she would move to NYC or where ever else. Nice interview!

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
Jem your Mum's in town... She traveled really far to get there... Spending time with her is more important... Thanks again... smile.gif

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
Thanks Yana, great interview. I enjoyed it.
Thank you as well Jem.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
thanks for the interview. danni's is better though wink.gif

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,633 posts
Nice to hear from Jess as she is a sweet girl. I like her.

The only thing that bothered me about the interview was that Eric' name was in just about every sentence. I wish it could have been more about JUST JESS.

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
What is the beef with her and Jameka? Just that Jess and Eric had that deal with Dani and Dick? When Jameka thought she was in a F3 deal with Jess and Eric? Jess stated that she hoped to keep in touch with jameka after things settled down. Anyone know what that is about?

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
I think that she just meant that everyone was so busy right now... I don't think she meant that they are upset with one another, but then I don't know, cause they were all at the Fox Reality Really Awards...

Mendes56

Mendes56

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,462 posts
Thanks again Yana and Jem for all your hard work bringing us these interviews. I really missed hearing what the evicted hg had to say about their time in the house. Jessica is a sweetie, I don't think I ever remember her bashing anyone. I don't understand her attraction to Eric, but then I don't need to. Good luck to her in the future and I hope the relationship remains fun for them both.

BigMDGirl

BigMDGirl

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,257 posts
Thanks Jem and Yana!!! I reaaaaally enjoyed reading the interview!! I heart2.gif Jess!!! I heart2.gif Mortys too!

fizzle

fizzle

• Pip
  • 13,548 posts
i find it odd that she thought dick's behavior was bad, but eric's trash talking about everyone was ok. hmmmm like they say, love is blind.

i too wish it was more about just her and not her AND eric. i didnt much care for eric.. but jess is ok.

aroseisarose

aroseisarose

• Pip
  • 56 posts
fizzle, I see what you're saying Eric's mouth wasn't much better than Dick's, but to be fair I didn't see any questions in the interview asking her about Erics trash talking, so we don't really know what she thought about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users