Jonny Fairplay Files Charges Against Danny Bonaduce

kayo

Danny Bonaduce is a train wreck, just as he has always said, himself. He's lucky he didn't hurt Fairplay worse than he did hurt him. He could have dropped him straight on his head.

If they didn't agree to do some sort of stunt beforehand, then Bonaduce should be sued in civil court, if nothing else. It doesn't matter if Fairplay said anything before it happened -- Bonduce shouldn't be allowed to pick him up or touch him in any way without his consent.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
because who sent Danny on stage? Who let him come up and interrupt Jonny's bit? Obviously something was planned to go down. Even in Jonny's interview he seems to be loving the attention.

OK First off Danny said to Johnny that the crowd was booing him because they didn't like him...

Second off Danny explains it in his interview with TMZ that he was backstage (which you can see him coming from backstage in the clip) and that Johnny was asking the crowd why they were booing and that Danny said to a producer that it was because they didn't like Johnny, and the producer told Danny to go tell him that, that is what Danny did, and he turned to walk away and Johnny yells at him and when Danny turned around Johnny was running at him and jumped on him and start *humping him...

I asure you that with Johnny any attention to him is good attention, so of course he was loving the attention...

Johnny needs to learn that you can't do things like that to people and them not counter... I'm not saying Danny was right to go on stage and say anything to Johnny, but Johnny sure as hell shouldn't have touched Danny...

I find the whole incident funny. I don't think it was staged. Danny probably shouldn't have tossed Fairplay over his shoulder, but then again Fairplay was an idiot for jumping on him. He doesn't have a case if he sues and I hope his grandma didn't visit him in the hospital. :D

Fairplay sues Bonaduce over fight

By RAQUEL MARIA DILLON, For The Associated Press

Wed Oct 10, 2:45 AM ET

LOS ANGELES (AP)

What a waste of everyones time and money! This better get thrown out and quick. Fact is loser boy jumped on Danny, and Danny was only defending himself. I would throw someone off me to if he jumped on me and tried to hump me. loser boy should get laughed out of court! Next time dont touch people dumb*ss!!

I agree blackcat3..what a doofus Jonny Fairplay is..although I guess it would depend on who was doing the humping as to whether or not I would throw him off...hehe

After a long trial amd millions of dollars on the line, Johnny's slick ways has given him the edge and then it comes down to this...

Judge: Mr Fairplay, your case only has merit if you can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that jumping on someone and humping them is indeed your signature move.

Fairplay: Yes your Honor. I can prove it. My next witness will confirm that I have been doing the humping move since childhood.

Judge: Verywell then, call your witness.

Fairplay: Ladies and gentlemen, your Honor, I would like to call to the stand... my grandmother.

(The jury gasps in surprise. A few moments pass and then the door to the courtroom opens. A lone bailiff enters.)

Bailiff: Your Honor, Mr Fairplay, I am sorry to report. Your grandmother has just died.

(Cut to Johnny's shocked face)

(Fade to Black)

not only did fairplay jump on and start humping Bonaduce... but bonaduce was on his way off the stage when fairplay called him back so he could jump on him! had fairplay just let bonaduce leave the stage, he wouldnt have ended up eating the floor 20 seconds later. what an idiot that fairplay is.

Archived